Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > My LiFe Would Suck Without You

Early morning wake up call

by rainbows-stalk-me 2 reviews

Pete gets a surprise visitor.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2010-06-25 - Updated: 2010-06-25 - 362 words

0Unrated
Pete's pov

Pete woke up at seven. He tried to go back to sleep but it didn't work. Pete has never been a morning person. Since he couldn't go back to sleep he got dressed and went down stairs and made some toast. Like the idiot he is he burnt it. He still ate it anyway. After eating his burnt toast Pete sat on the couch and watched the boob tube for a few hours. After having passed out on the couch Pete woke to the sound of someone knocking at the door really fucking hard. Pete waited a few second to see if the noise would go away. It didn't. Pete got up and answered the door. Much to Pete's surprise it was Patrick standing they’re looking like he was just hit by a car. Maybe he was just hit by a car you never know it could happen.
"Trick, what happened to you?'
"Um...my mom and dad came home drunk last night and my dad beat Me." he looked like he was on the verge of tears.
"Oh my god trick!" I pulled him into a tight bear hug and didn't let go for a good ten minutes. I invited him in and made us some coffee. The kid looks like he could use a cup.
We didn't talk for a long time. There was nothing to be said. Finally hours had passed and we had both had a lot of coffee and I was ready to just go crazy from the silence when he spoke.
"This isn't the first time this has happened. My dad beating me when has drunk." he looked like he was going to cry again. I was a right tear started to flood down his cheeks. I pulled him into another hug. This one was not as tight. We sat there just holding each other for a few more hours until he had nodded off to sleep in my arms and was slightly drooling .I took trick up to my room and laid him in bed careful as not to wake him. I went back down stairs and made a phone call.
Sign up to rate and review this story