Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Just A Little Fun

Just A Little Fun

by K-JPOP 0 reviews

Sorry to those that don't like Naruto or SasuSaku but it's one of the anime shows I watch that I like most so I decided to make a fun,hot story.Hope it's okay.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-06-25 - Updated: 2010-06-25 - 784 words

0Unrated
The fragile,pink haired girl walked into the house with a smile following her best friend.
"So,how you like my house,Sakura?",Ino asked.
Ino Yamanaka was a blonde girl with blue eyes whose parents owned a flower shop.
Sakura Haruno was her best friend since elemantary and has pink hair and green eyes.But Ino had moved away to the city so Sakura had come to live with her.
"Looks sweet.",Sakura said.They went upstairs to Ino's bedroom and Sakura placed her stuff down.
"My parents are getting the guest room prepared for you so it will be done by the end of the week.",Ino said.
"Cool.",Sakura murmured.
"Well,I have a mission for you.There's a party at one of the most coolest guy's house and we're going.Put something hot on.",Ino said.
"Ino,I come from the country side of Japan.I don't have much hot clothes.",Sakura said.Ino smiled and nodded.
"I got you covered.You'll look like a hot bitch when I'm done with you."

"Sasuke!"
A boy looked up and his hand caught a beer that was thrown to him.
He opened it and took a sip from it.He placed it down and started to light a cigarette.
"Sasuke,I want to go somewhere else.",Karin,his girlfriend,complained.
Sasuke Uchiha was a son of a very rich man and also coolest,sexiest,womanizing playboy at school.Jet,black hair and onyx eyes.
"No,I'm staying here.",he said leaning against the counter.
"Sasuke.",Karin whined.
"Shut up!",he yelled.She gave a frustrated sigh and crossed her arms across her chest.
Sasuke rolled his eyes and grabbed her face and pulled her into a hot kiss.She made her way crushed up to him.
He pulled away and took a drag of the ciggarette and went back to kissing her.
He heard the door open and close and he instinctively opened an eye to see who came in.
It was Ino and some girl.
He pulled away from Karin and walked off.
"Hey!",Karin yelled.
"Be quiet!I'll be right back.",he said and walked towards the two girls.
The girl had blazing pink hair and light green eyes.She wore a mini-skirt and a shirt that showed cleavage with heels.
"Hey,Ino.",he said and turned his eyes to Sakura.
"Hey,Sasuke.Sakura,this is Sasuke.Sasuke,Sakura.",Ino introduced them.
"Hey.",he murmured.Sakura blushed and bit her lip.
"H-Hi.",she stuttered.Sasuke smirked at her nervousness and looked her body up and down.
"Where's Sai?",Ino asked.
"Don't know.Probably getting laid upstairs?",Sasuke said looking at Ino.
"Not funny.I'm gonna go look for him.",Ino said.
"Kay,you can leave your friend with me then.",Sasuke said.
"No way.",Ino said.
"I can stay with him.",Sakura murmured.Ino turned to Sakura and shook her head.
"No wayz!I'm not leaving you with this dickwad.",Ino said.Sasuke scoffed and smirked.
"You should know that I can throw you out of here if I feel like it.",Sasuke warned.Ino rolled her eyes.
"Fine.Don't think you scare me,though.I'll leave Sakura with you.Sai probably is getting laid.",Ino said and hugged Sakura and walked off.
Sakura looked back at Sasuke and her blush become deeper.
"Let's dance.",he said and took a drag from his smoke.She bit her lip and shrugged.
"I don't think I should.",she murmured.He passed a smoke to another guy and grabbed her hand.
"Don't be scared,",he said and pulled her to the center of where everybody dance with loud music.
He turned her around and wrapped his arm around her waist pressing her to him.
She did love dancing,but she was going to have to get a bit more comfortable.
After a while,she started moving her waist more heavily against him.Her hips moved with beat and he smirked.
She turned around and wrapped her arms around his neck.
He continued to move his body with hers,and leaned his head towards her neck.
He kissed it softly,making her face go as red as a cherry.
"S-Sasuke-san...",she murmured.He msirked and continued to that.
"Uchiha!"
His head shot up to see an angry Ino and a Sai behind her.
"What?",he asked.
"Sakura,come on.Looks like you can't go out just yet.",Ino said and dragged Sakura away,Sai following.
Sasuke sighed very annoyed and walked back to a waiting Karin.
Don't think I'm gonna let you off so easily,Pinky.,he thought as he took a sip from his drink and went back to making out with Karin.
Sign up to rate and review this story