Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Just A Little Fun

Chap 1

by K-JPOP 1 review

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-06-25 - Updated: 2010-06-26 - 1223 words

0Unrated
The next day,Sakura entered the school nervously hoping to see a certain somebody.
The Uchiha had affect on her.
"Alright,you stay here while I go get something over with.",Ino said glaring at somebody.
Sakura watched as she walked to Sai and dragged him away from a girl by his collar.
Sakura sighed and sat down on a hallway bench watching people talk amongst themselves.
"Hey,babe."
Her head shot up to see Sasuke standing over her,boys beside him.
"We'll catch you later,Sasuke.",one said and both walked away.
Sakura blushed at the sight of Sasuke and she stood up,holding her books tightly.
"Hi,Sasuke-san.",she said.
"What's with the formal attitude.Just call me Sasuke.",he said crossing his arms.
"Sorry...I think I'd like to just call you Sasuke-san.",she said.He shrugged and leaned against the wall.
"So...what you been up to?",he asked.
"Nothing,really.I'm just waiting for Ino to get back.",she murmured.He smirked and grabbed her by the shirt,pulling her closer.
"Waiting,huh?",he asked.She blushed and looked down and away from his mesmorizing eyes.
"Y-yes."
Sasuke smirked and leaned his head closer to her ear.
"Then how about while you're waiting...we go to an empty classroom and get to know eachother just a little better.",he whispered.Her face was now as red as a cherry once again and she gulped loudly.
"Know eachother?",she questioned.He bit her ear making her yelp softly and chuckled.
"I'm sure you know what I mean.",he whispered.
"I,uhhh,I have to go!",she said and turned running off.He watched as she ran and smirked.
"You'll be mine.",he murmured under his breath.
"Sasuke."
He turned to see Karin and smiled.
"Hey,baby.",he said.Karin was actually surprised to see he was in a good mood.It was very rare.
Karin was the hottest and most popular girl at school and she was in love with Sasuke.She was also known as a slut,though.
"So,who were you talking to just now?",she asked.
"Some hot girl.Nothing you really have to care about.",he said.She sighed and crossed her arms.
"Well,am I going to meet you at my house tonight?My parents are gone for the week.",she said,placing her hand on his chest and trailing down.
Sasuke grabbed her waist and smirked.
"What do you think?",he questioned.She smiled as he pressed his lips to hers in another of his hot kisses.

Sakura sat in her classroom thinking of the Uchiha.
He was so carefree.So smooth.He was everything that she wasn't.
"Thinking of the Uchiha,huh?"
She looked up to Ino and blushed.
"Not a good thing,right?",she whispered.Ino shook her head and sighed.
"Sasuke is really dangerous to be around.",Ino whispered.
"No talking.",warned the teacher.Ino rolled her eyes and turned back to Sakura.
"Dangerous?",Sakura asked.
"Yeah.I'll explain another time...but you should know he has a girlfriend.",Ino whispered.
"I said no talking.",another warning was told.Ino eyed the teacher very annoyed,and turned back to Sakura once again.
"Girlfriend?",Sakura whispered in disappointment.
"Yeah.So don't respond to his actions towards you.He is only looking to get some.",Ino said.
"That is it!",yelled the teacher.
"Oh,nothing's it for you!Just go back to your boring teaching or you'll make yurself look more of a loser!",Ino yelled.
The class laughed and the teacher huffed and gasped angrily.

"You just had to get us detention?",Sakura asked.
"It's not my fault my temper is very short.",Ino scoffed.
"No talking!",yelled the teacher.They sighed,when the door was slammed open.
"Oh,no.",the teacher whined.Ino and Sakura eyed him confused.
"Oh,yes."
Their eyes went tot he door and widened as they saw Sasuke entering with friends.
"What are you in here for now,Uchiha?",the teacher asked.
"The occasional skipping class to get something you'll never have.",Sasuke said throwing his bag on the desk.
"And what is that?",the teacher asked.Sasuke smirked and the guys laughed.
"Pussy."
The guys broke out laughing and the teacher huffed angrily.
"Jeez.Just out luck.",Ino muttered.Sasuke turned and his eyes went up to the two girls and his smirk widened.
"Hey,babe.",Sasuke said walking up to Sakura.
"Oh,leave her alone!",Ino yelled.
"Sai's back there.",Sasuke said pointing behind him.Ino cleared her throat after a moment and stood up.
"Sakura,be sure to cover your upper and lower parts.",Ino said and left for her boyfriend.
"So,been thinking about me?",he asked sitting on her desk.
"N-No?",she mostly questioned.He sighed and grabbed her hand dragging her out of the classroom and out to another class far from the detention class.
"What are you doing?",she questioned as he closed the door.
"I want to get to...know you better.",he said.He turned to her,his smirk on.
"B-But I c-can't-"
"Nonsense.You're in perfect condition-",he said and pressed her against a desk as she madly blushed,"And you are very sexy.How about we be friends...with dangerous secrets."
"Dangerous secrets?",she asked.
"From now on,you are my lover.You do what I say when I say it.You say what I want you to say.You wear what I tell you to wear.Got it?",he asked.
"But-"
"But nothing.You now belong to me.Any objections and I'll make you life hell.",he said and started to kiss her neck.
"But you have a girlfriend!",she yelped.He smirked and pulled his head away grabbing her waist and pulling her onto the table.She yelped once again and he opened her legs pressing her to him.
"She doesn't have to know a thing.Beside...this is just a little fun.Nothing serious.",he said and went back to sucking and kissing his neck.
She started to breathe heavily,but she moaned.
He gave so much pleasure.So much lust.He made her fill up with desire.
She squeezed her eyes shut as he ripped open her clothes.
I've wanted this for a long time since I became a sophmore...but right now?Right here?With him??...Well,maybe this might be a good thing.Nothing wrong about having a first time?...Right?,she thought as he continued to caress her body with his lips.
She clenched his shirt and bit her lip.
"Fine...I'll do it.",she whispered.Sasuke smirked and pulled away running his fingers through her soft,straightened hair.
"Good.",he murmured,and leaned in slowly,pressing his lips to hers softly as first.
There it went.Her first kiss was taken away.
She squeezed her eyes shut and kissed back.Running his lips along her bottom lip,she yelped and he took the chance and stuck his tongue in.
She gasped and he smirked leading and making out with her.
Grasping her thighs,he unbuttoned her short and pulled them down and off throwing them aside,and fingered her underwear.
She shivered and he continued to work his magic on her.
"You just enjoy.",he whispered in her ear,and slowly he pulled down her panty.
"...ok."
Sign up to rate and review this story