Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Forbidden Love

Forbidden Love

by K-JPOP 0 reviews

It's gonna have lemons,and I'm new at this and thought I'd give it a try,so here goes nothing.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-06-27 - Updated: 2010-06-27 - 911 words

0Unrated
Her POV

Name is Sakura Haruno.I'm 17 and in high school,a senior.You may call me the hottest girl in school.
I have pink hair and green eyes,a body that makes boys and men go horny,and nobody to just claim it.
The majority or all of the guys at my school only care to do me.Never get in a serious relationship.Now,don't get me wrong,I do have fun with them.I had lost my virginity when I was 14.
And so,you can consider me a slut.
I don't really care.

His POV

Name's Sasuke Uchiha.I'm 20 years old,the youngest teacher in the school I work in.You may say that I can be a sexy guy.
Jet black hair,and black eyes.I admit that I'm hot and girls love me at the school.But I am veyr prohibited to doing anything with them.
So when i see those short skirts or low shirts,of course my hormones go crazy.I was a sex-god when I was in high school.
Call me a player.I don't really care.

Normal POV

"Alright,class,take out your books.",Sasuke said.The class murmured and whispered as they did what he said.
The door opened and the class quited down a bit.
"Sorry,Mr.Uchiha,I got caught up.",Sakura said with a smile.
"Right.Go sit and take out your book.",he said standing up and starting to write on the board.
"Jeez,somebody didn't get laid last night.",she said.The class laughed and giggled.
Sasuke fakely smiled and turned to the class,looking at her.
"Trust me,somebody did get laid.I just still have some of that hangover left.",he said and the class 'oooh-ed' at the comment.
Sakura smirked flipping her hair as she sat down.
"Ooh,take me to that party.",she said.
"Alright,let's back to work.I'll see you after classes.",he said and continued on with his lesson.

The end of the day came and everybody in the school had left except for Sasuke and Sakura.
"Afternoon!",she called walking into the class.
Sasuke sighed in annoyment that his worst student had entered.But he was the one that called her over.
"Alright,there are some work that you've missed from your absence yesterday,so get them done.",he said.
"Yes,Mr.Uchiha.",she said with a salute and grabbed them sitting in the front row,at the seat directly in front of him.
She pulled her skirt up a little,showed some of her lace underwear.
Sasuke looked at her and noticed her action.He felt his manhood throb.
Sakura smiled at him and bit the eraser of her pencil playfully.
"Mr.Uchiha,what's your first name?",she asked.
"Sasuke.",he said looking back at his laptop and typing.
"Middle name?"
"None."
"Girlfriend?"
"No."
"Wife."
"No."
"Virgin."
"No."
"When did you lose your virginity?"
Sasuke looked up with narrowed eyes.She gave him an innocent look,and nodded demanding to find out.He sighed and shook his head.
"I don't think I'll tell you."
"I'll you when I did."
"Hn."
"14 and what I hn?"
Sasuke stopped to wonder.That was the first time he had mumbled that word since he became a teacher.He always said it when he was in high school.
"Hn."
He smirked at the awesome feeling of saying his word again.
"Ok,don't tell me what it means.Your turn."
"I'm not telling you."
"Why not?"
"'Cuz when I lost my virginity is my buisness."
"And the person you did."
"Whatever."
"Come on!Tell me!",she began whining and pleaded.He stood up and walked up to her,bending down,placing his hands on her desk.
"What is your problem?",he asked.She leaned forward,their faces inches away,with a smirk.
"I want to get to know my sensei better.",she whispered.
Sasuke felt his manhood throb once again,as he felt her breath on his lips.
He sighed and stood up straight crossing his arms.
"I was 14.",he finally answered.She smiled.
"Me too.",she said standing up.He walked back to his desk and sat down,leaning his head back and closing his eyes.
He really needed a vacation.
He heard a creak and looked back to see Sakura sitting on his desk,facing him.
"You're really sexy.",she said,biting her lip.He sighed and began standing up,but she kicked him back down forcefully.
He glared at her and let a growl out.She widened her eyes at the action and licked her lips.
"How hot.",she murmured.She got down and climbed on his lap wrapping her legs on either side of his legs.
"What are you trying to do?",he asked.She rubbed against him,making him freeze,and his manhood go wild throbbing.
"Like I said.I want to get to know you better.I'm gonna come back tomorrow at the end of the day,if you don't mind.",she said and leaned forward kissing him on the neck.
She climbed off of him and grabbed her purse and pencil.
"Bye,Sasuke-kun.",she said and walked out,feeling very hot.
She had realized that she really needed the teacher inside of her,and quick.
Sasuke stayed seated in his chair wondering what had happened.
Is his worst but very sexy student attracted to him,really?
But he too realized,he had a needing for her...
Sign up to rate and review this story