Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Forbidden Love

Chap 1

by K-JPOP 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-06-27 - Updated: 2010-06-28 - 711 words

0Unrated
Sasuke read from the book to his class,but completely focused on another thing.
Sakura Haruno.
He paused reamembering what she said yesterday.
"Bye,Sasuke-kun."
"Everybody,how about you work as groups and answer the questions on your own.",he said.Everybody got to work on making groups immediately.
Sasuke took a deep breath and sat down running his hand through his hair.
There couldnt be any possible way she meant it...right?
He loosened his tie and unbuttoned a bit of his shirt.
Why was he even getting nervous?It was just a little girl who's begging for attention.
He sighed and got on his laptop finishing the rest of grading papers.

Sasuke was now the last one in the school.
He started to feel very hot and walked to the window,opening it wide.He looked down at the parking lot seeing only his car.
Sakura came to mind.
And he remembered her specifically having a car she drove to school in all the time.
He sighed and shrugged unbuttoning all of his shirt.
"I knew it...",he murmured.He finished unbuttoning his shirt and took off his tie throwing it aside on a desk.
He felt the breeze and relaxed entirely.
Suddenly,he felt arms around his waist.His eyes widened and he froze completely.
"Hi,Sasuke-kun."
He narrowed his eyes at Sakura's carefree voice and turned making Sakura pull away.
His eyes widened at what she wore,and there went another throb.
She wore a tube top shirt that went over her belly showing off a piercing and a short black mini-skirt,and boots with heels.
"Sakura.",he whispered.She looked at his chest and smiled.
"You look so muscular.You look like you're 17 instead of 20.",she said.He sighed and looked away.
"You should get home."
"My parents are actually gone for a couple months."
"Well,go play with some friends."
Sakura sighed and placed her hands on his shirt trailing down to the hem,and then went under,trailing up to his bare six-pack.
"So handsome...",she whispered.She pulled away from under and grabbed his button shirt,slipping it off.
Soon,he was only left in a white tee,that exposed his muscles.
"Sakura,you're just a kid-"
"Don't call me a kid!I could be anything but a kid!Sasuke Uchiha,I never realized it before,but I want you so badly.",she said and let her hands trail over his arms and chest.
He could feel it.His manhood going insane for something.
For Sakura.
He grabbed her arms forcefully and pushed her away.
"I'm your sensei,Ms.Haruno.",he said.She narrowed her eyes in both shock and anger.
She pulled away angrily and turned crossing her arms.
"Why don't you like me?!What is there not to like about me?!I'm hot and I am wealthy.I should be everything you wanted.",she said.
Sasuke sighed and placed his hand on her shoulder.
"Ms.Haruno-"
But she pulled away and walked to his desk,then turning back to him.
"Don't call me Ms.Haruno.I am Sakura!And you'll be mine.",she said and unzipped her skirt,pulling it down.She threw of her shirt and kicked off her boots.She took off the scrunchy in her hair and threw it aside with the clothes and got on the desk.
Sasuke could only stare in absolute confusion.
Since when did Sakura have suck strong feelings for him?
He walked to her slowly and once he got to her,she grabbed his hand and placed them on her chest.
"You know you want this.",she said.Sasuke continued to stare at her through narrowed eyes.
He,though,did not know what came over him.
He leaned forward,his eyes now on her glossed lips.
She closed her eyes and leaned forward as well.
Their lips touched and a sudden feeling rushed throught them.
And they took it as lust.
Sasuke let his hands fall around her waist and squeezed him to her roughly.He made the kiss roughly passionate,and she followed after him.
"We shouldn't be-"
But Sasuke was cut off when Sakura hands had found their way in his pants and rubbing his manhood.
"Just make me feel good..."
Sign up to rate and review this story