Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Forbidden Love

Chap 2

by K-JPOP 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-06-28 - Updated: 2010-06-29 - 548 words

0Unrated
The next day,Sasuke sat at his desk in his class thinking.
He had actually done it with Sakura Haruno.
His worst student!
What was he thinking?
"Mr.Uchiha."
Sasuke loked up to see Sakura standing there with a smile on her face.
"Yes,Sakura?",he asked.
"I have a note for being late.",she said.He grabbed it and sighed.
"I didn't even know you were late.",he said.
"I'll be coming this afternoon.",she whispered and walked to her seat.He sighed and went back to his laptop,getting his mind off of her.

By the end of the day,Sasuke was tired and leaning back in his chair.
"Still so hot...Summer vacation is gonna kill me.",he said,as summer approached them.
He went to the window and opened it,taking off his buttoned shirt and his tie.
"So hot!",he muttered.
"So very,very hot.",said a low sexy voice.
He sighed and turned to Sakura.She again looked especially sexy.
"Look,somebody might see us.",he said.
"I locked the door.",she said.
"Sakura,I don't want to keep doing this-"
"Shh now.",she said putting her finger on his lips.She trailed down and grabbed his t-shirt taking it off.
She leaned towards him and planted a kiss on her lips,but he immediately went insane and took control.He pushed her back and sat her on top of a desk,grabbing ahold of her hips.
"So rough.",she moaned.He took off her jacket and her shirt.
He moved his lips down to her neck and sucked on it,marking her as his.
She unzipped his pants and let them fall.He pulled off her shorts and her heels,fingering her thong.
"Do me.",she desperately moaned.He tore off her thong uncontrollably and put down his boxers.
Immediately,he stuck himself into her and she gasped shakily.
He slowly at first,picked up the speed making a rhythym.She moaned and groaned uncontrollably and he grunted as well.
"I'm coming!",she screamed.He continued,feeling that he only just started.
He went harder and faster,making her scream.
"Oh!Sasuke!SASUKE!!",she screamed.Hearing her say his name like that,made him love it.Love what they were doing.
Coming...coming...they let out their juices and breathlessly collapsed.
They made their clothes perfectly lined so they can lay on the ground.
They lay,Sakura in Sasuke's arms cuddled up.His hand were wrapped around his waist and he felt very...protective of her.
Like she was now his and his only.
"Sasuke...",she murmured.
"Hn?",he asked.
"Tomorrow is a Saturday.",she said.
"And?"
"Well..what were you planning on doing?"
"Nothing really.I've already finished with all this school stuff."
"Well...I was wondering if maybe you wanted to go out with me."
"Go out?"
"Yeah...like a date.",she said with an embarassed blush.
"Date,huh?",he whispered.He sighed and closed his eyes.
"So,what do you think?",she asked.He shrugged.
"Why not?",he asked.She smiled and looked up at him.
"Great.",she murmured.
He looked at her and sighed.
"I don't get what you like about me.",he murmured.She smiled and kissed his lips softly.
"I don't just like...I love."
Sign up to rate and review this story