Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Forbidden Love

Chap 3

by K-JPOP 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-07-31 - Updated: 2010-08-01 - 1616 words

0Unrated
The next day,Sakura was sure to wear a beautiful outfit to impress Sasuke.
Trying on all of her outfits,she finally picked one.
A short,black ruffly skirt and pink tank top with a white button shirt and black heels and matching jewelery.She put her hair in a curly ponytail and lipgloss.
She also wore her pink lace bra and thong.
"I feel so scrumptious.",she squealed checking herself out and giving sexy poses.
She grabbed her purse and hurried out to her car driving to the mall quickly.

As she entered the mall,men everywhere stared at her.She smirked and flipped her hair giving a sexy walk.
She stopped to look for Sasuke,but nobody in sight yet.
Suddenly,a hand touched her shoulder making her turn quickly with a gasp ready to scream.
"Shhh!No,don't scream."
She closed her mouth staring in confusion.
The guy had a hat on covering his face as he kept his head down.
"Sasuke?"
He looked up and she smiled.
"If I get caught with you,I'll get in trouble for sure.",he said.She bit her lip and nodded wrapping her arms around his neck.
"It's okay,you still look hot.",she said.
"I see you continue dressing hot yourself.",he said as he wrapped his hands around her waist.
She whispered a thanks before kissing him softly.
They then went to the movies to watch some romance movie,but they ended up making out through the whole thing.They then ate,but teased eachother alot more then they ate.
As they were getting ready to go to her house,they bumped into somebody.Sakura's best friend,Ino.
"Hey,Saku!",Ino squealed.Sakura gasped and Sasuke lowered his head.
"Hey,Ino.What are you doing here?",Sakura asked as Sasuke turned himself away.
"Shopping?Who is he?",she asked.
"Umm,just a friend.We're gonna go because he has to rest to...uhh,go to work.Bye!",Sakura said and grabbed Sasuke's hands running past her and out to her car.
They entered quickly and relaxed themselves with a deep breath.
"Too close.She even sees your butt,she'll notice you.",Sakura said.
"My butt?",he asked.
"Yeah,she's thinks your butt is sexy,and you're sexy yourself.",she said.
"Cool?",he instead asked.She laughed and started the car driving to her house.
They entered and she turned on the lights.Her house was big.
"So,what do your parents work as?",he asked taking off his jacket and hat.
"My mother is an assistant manager at some business and my father owns several buisnesses.",she explained taking off her heels and button shirt,along with her scrunchy.
"So how did you become so...bad?",he asked.
"Well,When I was young,they payed no attention to me.The nanny knew me more then them,and I knew my nany more.When I got to middle school,I met Ino and her friends and got this boyfriend.I lost my virginity to him.But right after,we broke up and I became like this after.",she explained sitting on his lap,her legs around his waist,with her arms around his neck.
"Hn."
"What about you?",she asked."
He sighed and looked down for a moment,before looking up and spreading his arms on the couch.
"Well...my parents were lawyers.Wanted me to be one,and I thought I wanted to be one too.I didn't have any friends or girlfriends because I was always studying and working.Then I went to eight grade and turned 14.I met my best friend,Naruto,and made some new friends.We got some new girlfriends and when we had this party,I got drunk and did my girlfriend.We stayed together and we kept dating and stuff."
He had stopped and layed his head back closing his eyes.
He continued,"One night,I went to a party with Naruto and got drunk...I woke up the next morning to another girl in my room and my girlwalked in on us.She broke up with me and changed her number,her e-mail and she even moved.When she left,I just kept getting drunk,getting bad grades and soon started becoming a total player.My parents were infuriated with me and tried to send me away.I ran away and stayed at Naruto's.Found me and tried to kidnap me and send me away by force.When they did,I escaped from the school and traveled all the way back just to laugh in their face...They kicked me out the house and I went back to Naruto's.Grew up and forgot all about them.Became a teacher.Never talked about them...till now..."
He sighed after his long story and looked back to Sakur to see Sakura crying.
"Sorry...and I thought my life sucked.",she said wiping away her tears.She sighed and grabbed her hands pulling them to his lips and kissed both hands.He wiped her tears away with his thumb and kissed her lips softly.
"Don't feel sorry for me.I don't people to pity me.",he said.She smiled and nodded.
"Well,what would you like to do,Sasuke-kun?",she asked.
"How about we go up to your room?",he asked.
"Or I can strip for you!",she squealed standing up.
"Strip?",he asked with a smirk.He would LOVE that.
"Yeah.We can set the music and I can slowly disrobe for you.",she said.He sighed and sighed shrugging.
"Alright."
She clapped and ran to the radio putting on slow,but sexy R&B.His smirk widened as she stood before him and moved her body to the beat sexily.
Slowly,she slipped off her tank top and pushed off her skirt.She kicked it to the side and danced in her underwear,playing with her.
She got on her knees and hands and bit her lip crawling to him.He continued to smirk watching her,as he got hard.
She stood up and pulled him to his feet and began to disrobe him.When he no longer had any shirt and only his jeans,she stopped and wrapped her arms around his neck.He slowly wrapped his arms around her waist and stared down at her.She looked a lot more innocent in that moment.
"I think I'm in love.",she whispered.He sighed and pulled her closer,looking down at her eyes.Her big,emerald eyes.
"Me too.",he whispered.They stared at eachother for that slightest moment..
"Mmmm,Sakura..."
Their heads shot up to see a girl at the end of the stairs rubbing her eyes.
The girl opened her eyes and stared wide-eyed at the two.Her eyes went from Sakura to Sasuke and she froze.
As well as Sasuke.At first,he stared in shock somebody was there,but he froze when he saw her face.
"Sakuno,I thought you were working late again.",Sakura asked.Sakura then noticed she was staring at Sasuke.And when she looked at him,she saw he stared at her.
"Sakura,who is he?",Sakuno,her sister,asked.
"My boyfriend,why?",Sakura asked.
"You're...Sakuno?",Sasuke asked.Sakuno nodded slowly.
"You're...Sasuke?",she asked.Sasuke gulped and nodded.Sakuno's eyes leaked tears and Sakura gasped pulling away from Sasuke and grabbing his white button shirt and throwing it on,running to her sister.
"What's wrong?",Sakura asked.
"Sakura,get him out of this house.",Sakuno cried.
"Why?What's wrong,I was just having fun.",Sakura whined.
"Get him out!Now,before I call mom and dad!",Sakuno yelled.
"Call them.I don't care.I'll just go with Sasuke-kun.",she said crossing her arms.
"No,you'll stay here and he'll get out.",she yelled.Sasuke cleared his throat and they looked at him.
"I'm gonna go.This was wrong since the first time.",Sasuke said and put on his white tee.
"No!Don't go,my sister is just being stupid!",she cried running to him.
"Look,Sakura,but this was wrong all along and I never should've started seeing you.",he said.
"It was not wrong!This is not wrong!",she whined.He sighed and looked at her long and hard as she began to cry,then looked at Sakuno,who was already crying.He looked back at Sakura and sighed.
"I'm sorry.",he whispered and grabbed her face kissing her forehead.He walked past her and Sakuno and grabbed his jacket and left quickly.
Sakura's tears flowed down her cheek and she narrowed her eyes angrily.
Turning,she glared at her older sister.
"You made him leave me!I actually really loved a guy for once and you chase him away!",she yelled.
"Sakura,he's a bad guy.I know he is.",Sakuno said.
"How would you know?1You never dated anybody!"
"Yes,I did!And he broke my heart!And guess who it was...That exact man that had his hands all over you."
Sakura's eyes widened and everything Sasuke told passed her mind.She squeezed her eyes shut and glared back at Sakuno.
"Whatever!Keep lying to yourself and to everybody else,Sakuno!Don't ever talk to me again!!",Sakura screamed and ran past her sobbign and into her room.
Slamming the door,Sakuno jumped and held her breath.
Sakura in her room,she immediately jumped in her bed and cried her eyes out.
After an hour or so,she got into the tub full of hot water and breathed deeply in and out as she made her choice.
Finally deciding,she closed her eyes and layed her back.
"I'm not gonna give him up."
Sign up to rate and review this story