Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Forbidden Love

Chap 4

by K-JPOP 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-08-09 - Updated: 2010-08-09 - 1082 words

0Unrated
For the entire next week of school,Sakura was an absolute no-show.
Sasuke taught and kept his mind off of Sakura,but he slipped once or twice whenever it was the end if the day.
That was when she would come in and have her way with him.
He couldn't believe it but he missed those days.

"So,when you gonna show up at school again?"
Sakura shrugged at Ino's question as they shopped in the underwear shop at the mall.
"I have to do a couple things first before I can get to school.",Sakura said as she eyed a pink lacy bra.
"And those things are?I mean,the girls keep asking for you and it's getting super annoying."
"Just things.Don't worry.I'll be back before you know it."
As they left the shop after buying their underwear,Sakura caught sight of him.
Mr.Sasuke Uchiha.
He stood at the counter of the ice-cream shop waiting for his order.
Sakura bit her lip and smiled.
"Here,you go ahead.I'm gonna go for some ice-cream.",Sakura told Ino.Ino simply nodded and walked off to the next shop.
Sakura quickly checked over herself in her mirror checking her make-up and hair.
Fluffing her hair some,she put away her mirror and smirked.
Making her way towards her love,she flipped her hair.
But she stopped in her footsteps.
Her eyes widened,and the smirk had slipped her lips.The air was knocked out of her body and she immediately almost fainted.
There,a woman walked up to Sasuke and kissed him on the cheek,hugging him.
A new girl??
Sakura gulped as they pulled away and got in their conversation.
Immediately,Sakura's ugly side came out.
Her eyes narrowed and a snarl escaped her lips.
"Sasuke is mine,bitch.",she snarled and turned away walking out of the mall.After a quick call to Ino saying she was leaving,she headed to the school.
The only place to find out the information she needed.

Sasuke parked his car and went up to his apartment.Entering,he noticed something was off.Very off.
He closed the door and turned on the lights.
He looked around but nothing was out of place.And yet everything was.
Then he noticed a sound.The sound of slow R&B music playing.
His eyes narrowed and he walked forward slowly taking off his jacket and dropping his keys on the desk.
He could tell it was coming from his bathroom.
Yep,coming from the bathroom.
He walked forward to the door and pushe dit open staying at the doorway.
His eyes narrowed and his jaw clenched.
There Sakura was in the tub full of water naked with rose petals in the tub and the music played from the radio on the counter.
Sakura looked at him and smiled.
"Hi,Sasuke.I was wondering when you were coming home.Finally."
Sasuke took a few steps forward and just stared at her for what seemed to be a long moment.
"Sakura,how did you find out where I live?"
"Oh,the school had all the information on you that I need.",she said.
"Fine.Then explain to me what you are doing in my house and how did you get in."
"Easy,you'd be amazed what hair pins can do.Oh,and I am here to get what is mine.My Man."
"Your man?",he scoffed crossing his arms.
"Yes,silly,you.Now come in,it's getting cold.",she said.
"Look,Sakura,it's over.We are over.I am your teacher and you are my student.It's not right having a relationship.So just get dressed and leave."
She stopped smiling and narrowed her eyes angrily.Sasuke noticed it and kept silent.
"Excuse me??We are not over until I say it is over,Sasuke.I will choose when this relationship between us ends.",she said through gritting teeth.
Sasuke sighed and shook his head looking down.
"Sakura,why can't you realize the consuquences of this?I'll get fired and probably have to go to jail.",he said,looking back up to her.
Sakura did not stop glaring and scoffed.
"Who says that we're going to get caught.I mean,face the facts.You want me,I want you.So let's just be together.",she said relaxing a bit.
"No,now get dressed and get out.",he said clenching his jaw.
"NO!I'm not leaving until I get what I want.",she said and looked away crossing her arms.
He narrowed his eyes and he could feel his temper rising by the second,very dangerously.
"Sakura,get dressed right now and get out of my damn house before I do it myself.",he said through gritting teeth.
"No!"
He bared his teeth and walked over and grabbed a towel and grabbed her by the arm making her stand up.
He wrapped the towel around her while she was still in shock and picked her up in his arms.
She immediately began to kick and and scream.He threw her on his bed and grabbed all of her clothes on the floor and threw them on the bed.
She pulled away from him as he tried to grab her and put her clothes on.Kicking and clawing,she refused to be kicked out.
Sasuke growled and grabbed her by her wrist pushing them down,but she kept kicking,so he got on top of her and kept her legs down.
"Sakura,your getting me fucking mad,and I do not want to hurt you.",he said,his teeth gritting against eachother again.
Sakura continued to glare at him and breathed heavily.
"Why can't you just love me?I mean,I love you and we've been together.I have money and I'm fucking beautiful and sexy,and we've are good in bed together.",she whispered.
He began to say somethinf,but he saw the tear run down her face and froze.Her lip began to quiver and tears flowed down her face as she began to sob.
She squeezed her eyes shut and turned her face away sobbing herself away.
"Sakura...",he whispered.
He let go of her wrist and got off fo her sitting on the bed.He grabbed her and pulled her onto his lap hugging her to him tightly.She immediately held his shirt tightly and sobbed into his chest.
He sighed and kissed her forehead.
"Sakura...why do I love you so fucking much?"
Sign up to rate and review this story