Categories > Anime/Manga > Tokyo Mew Mew > Where Angels Burn

Chapter 3

by Blood_Red_Summer 0 reviews

vixen is kidnapped (who didn't see that coming??)

Category: Tokyo Mew Mew - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Pai - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-06-28 - Updated: 2010-06-28 - 1531 words

0Unrated
“MEW MEW ZAKURO! METAMORPHO-SIS!” Vixen was at a loss. She had no way of doing that and helping against these two men.

“We’re here for her!” Pai demanded, pointing at Vixen. She gasped.

“Why me?!” Her eyes were wide with fear. Pai stopped breathing. Those eyes…the most pure shade of blue he had ever seen…he never wanted to look away…

“Ribbon Zakuro Spear!” A lash of purple energy knocked Pai’s fan to the ground. Kisshu took the opportunity to draw his swords out and charge Zakuro, bulldozing her through a wall and into the next room. In the dust, Pai saw his chance. He darted forward and bit Vixen on the neck, releasing a venom through his fangs that would sedate her. Her cerulean eyes instantly closed and she stopped struggling, allowing him to pick her up bridal style and teleport.

He did not have to wait long before Kisshu reunited with him. Vixen was already placed on a table in their dimension, fast asleep. The bite mark left by Pai had started bruising slightly against her flawless, powdery ivory skin. Kisshu noticed this and raised an eyebrow, smirking slightly.

“So I’m no longer the only one.”

“What do you mean by that?” Pai snapped.

“You could have done without poisoning her. You’re much larger and stronger than she is. And you could have taken care of her there.” Pai glared at him.

“It made my job easier to bring her here. That is all.”

“Heh, whatever. Say what you will but I know what I know. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have a koneko-chan to chase!” And he dissipated.

“Kisshu! That moron! He doesn’t know anything!” But as he thought it, Pai felt a dread seeping through his heart and soul at the thought of extinguishing her life. She was a remarkably beautiful human, but still a human! He couldn’t keep her. He wasn’t submissive to his emotions like Kisshu. Even Taruto had gone soft, allowing Pudding to live on several occasions.

Vixen started to move. First, a finger twitched. Then a reverberating of her throat as she vocally regained consciousness. He peered closer. Her eyelids flickered, but remained closed. His breath caught in his chest, and his heart raced at the thought of gazing into her cerulean pools once more. Onegai…onegai! Open your eyes!

Finally she slowly opened them. Pai watched her pupils dilate to take in light, then shrink to focus on his face. She sat up, not saying anything, and not taking her sapphires off of him.

“Where am I?” she asked him quietly.

“With me, in my dimension.”

“Who are you?”

“Pai.”

“Oh. I’m Vixen.” They had this strange conversation in an unusual manner for the circumstances. She was very calm. By her demeanor it seemed very obvious to him that she was a very logical person. She analyzed what was going on and asked questions tactfully. So much like him. This girl did not lose her head over nothing, unlike the other Mews, especially that godforsaken Ichigo Kisshu valued so damn much.

She brought her knees up to her chin and wrapped her arms around her legs, shivering slightly. Pai realized that she was still wearing her revealing nightwear. Pai turned and retrieved a blanket for her, and draped it over her and took a seat next to her on the table.

“Weren’t you going to destroy me?” she asked, her eyes never leaving him.

“I’m still going to.” He was caught off-guard, and didn’t want to admit that he was postponing.

“Oh. I would beg for my life, but I’m not one for being so weak as to do something like beg, and I don’t think you’re one for changing your mind.”

“Usually not,” he admitted. But there was something about her that he wanted to preserve. He had never had any feeling like this in his life. Is it infatuation or…love?

Vixen moved her head obviously, to draw his attention, looking away from him. “The main reason I don’t want you to kill me is so I can look at you for a little longer, to be completely honest.” Pai gasped, his eyes shooting open wider.

“Nani?” She turned again, but not to look at him. She looked at the wall they were facing, him still staring at her. He saw the red spread across her cheekbones and over the bridge of her nose.

“I think you’re very, very attractive. I’ve never met anyone like you in my life. That’s probably because I’m a metal rockstar and everyone on my planet knows everything about me, or thinks they do anyway. You intrigue me in a way I’ve never experienced before. There’s just something about you that I can’t put my finger on.” Before Pai could absorb what she had said, although he could definitely relate, her pair of fuzzy white ears and silky white tail popped out. Her eyes widened in surprise and, giving a shout, she tossed the blanket over her head, tucking her tail back underneath the cover with her hand.

He pulled the blanket back off of her, wrapping it around her shoulders again to keep her warm. “Why do you hide it from me?”

“I’m just not used to it. I had to deal with them the whole show last night. Luckily I was able to pull them off as stage props.”

“What are you?” he asked, then realized how offensive that sounded. “I mean, what animal do those belong to?”

“I believe an arctic fox. I was supposed to talk to Shirogane-san and Akasaka-san today, but you kidnapped me so I’m not certain.” Pai looked down and blushed. “I was told by Zakuro-san that the same sort of thing happens to Ichigo. When she gets excited her cat ears and tail appear.”

“Excited? What do you mean?”

“It happened most often when the boy she liked was around. You have the same effect on me. I don’t know what you did earlier but I presume I fainted because you were coming so close to me.”

“I bit you with my fangs, and my venom seeped into your system. But if you fainted that makes sense because you shouldn’t have responded so quickly.”

“What are you?” Vixen asked. “You don’t look human.”

“I’m not. Your race calls Kisshu, Taruto and I ‘Aliens.’ ”

She smiled and said, “That makes sense.” A small giggle escaped her. Without thinking, Pai traced her smile with his index finger. She stopped giggling abruptly, and her smile dropped. He quickly withdrew his hand.

“Gomen,” he stammered awkwardly. She shook her head and said that it was a good thing he was so comfortable around her. He asked her why.

“I don’t know if it makes a difference, since you’re going to destroy me and all, but I’d rather like to be returned to my dimension, to my home, and…I guess see you in upcoming encounters. Please. I’d like to continue what we may have.”

“But I don’t want to fight you. I think it would be better if I killed you here—” he drew his fan and pointed it at her throat, “—and now. If I had to fight you, I don’t think I could bring myself to do it. And that would defy Deep Blue-sama.”

“Is he your leader?” He nodded. “Aren’t you already defying him?” She gently pushed his arm down and leaned toward him, the blanket falling away and exposing her body, her top sliding off her shoulders. She pressed her lips against his, but kept her eyes open, to stare into his. “Onegai…” her lips formed with no sound. He had never been kissed before, and didn’t know what to do, so on his best bet he pressed back. Her lips enclosed his and her tongue slipped between his lips and nudged his. His mouth opened in shock and she deepened the kiss, digging her fingers in his hair and holding his face tight to hers, pressing her body up against his, toppling him over and straddling his hips.

He had never been in this position before. All he knew is that he wanted her. His hands slid her top over her breasts and down over her narrow hips, slipping her boyshorts off as well. In one fluid motion, she was completely naked before him. She sat up and allowed him to look. Her hair slipped over her shoulders and covered vital parts that he wanted to explore if she allowed him. Her tail was wound around her thigh, covering her lower area. With a claw she neatly sliced his jumpsuit down the middle of his chest, over the transparent material covering his tight stomach, and down each pant leg. She cut through the bandages on his ankles and feet, and tugged off his armwarmers. Once he was wearing just as much clothing as she was, she went ahead and taught him everything she thought he should know.
Sign up to rate and review this story