Categories > Anime/Manga > Mirage of Blaze > My Cat.

Chapter 3 - My Cat and the Red Cat

by erah_haruna205 0 reviews

how a single child wrecks the cafe'. Some guest appearance from another anime.

Category: Mirage of Blaze - Rating: PG - Genres: Crossover - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2010-06-28 - Updated: 2010-06-28 - 3516 words - Complete

0Unrated
Mirage of Blaze.

Chapter 3 – “My Cat and Red Cat Cafe`.”

Around 11pm.

Someone quietly and slowly enters Miya's bedroom. Takaya knew his sister is a very sound sleeper so he shouldn’t bother himself about imitating a Ninja whose infiltrating a secret organization. He’s trying to be as quiet as possible because he doesn’t want to awake the...

“Meow?”

The damn cat.

Takaya's eyebrow twitch when he saw the image of Miya snuggling his Naoe in her bosom under the covers. The brother's golden eyes stare down at Naoe's green eyes. They stare at each other for a few minutes.

"Meow~" innocently, Naoe mews. As if saying, “Hello there Kagetora-sama~”

"Damn you Naoe…" Takaya curses, unaware that his expression screams "screw you jerk. I'm so not jealous!"

Naoe smile faintly as Takaya carefully pick him up from Miya's grasp and exits the bedroom. The younger sibling was totally oblivious to everything. Only when Takaya reach his room and locks the door behind him did he finally voice his emotion.

"There's no way im letting you sleep with my sister tonight, Naoe." The Yasha lord glares at the cat in his arms.

Naoe didn't even twitch and licks his paws. His furry tail tickles Takaya's hands.

"Tonight, like it or not, you're sleeping with me." he ordered.

Naoe stops licking and stare up at his lord in surprise.

If cats can laugh, he wants to do it now.

But pity, his powers isn't sufficient enough for this new body, it's the first time he possessed an animal after all.

Takaya, registering what he just said, blush a crimson red and hastily add, "I-I'm just doing this to protect my sister from a big pervert like you! And don't think you can take advantage of me later because you're just in cat form and I'm stronger than you!"

Naoe just stares at him with a….a….is that a cat-grin?

"I-I- I'm a really light sleeper!" Takaya brought his feline retainer to the bed, "if you ever…. Ever wish to jump on me or do something that'll make me angry, I can tell immediately. And the next thing you know, I'll run you down with my bike, Naoe. I swear."

Naoe just purrs on his lap. As if that threat didn't dampen his….

interest.

Takaya is starting to feel uneasy.

Naoe is just a cat.

For now.

But… this cat is Naoe.

Anything can happen.

Takaya gulps.

Maybe, just for tonight he should wear a few more clothes…..

Just in case cat-Naoe can figure out to undo the buttons….

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sometime around 3 am.

Takaya moans in his sleep.

Feline Naoe perch at the edge of the bed.

A leash around his furry white neck tied to the bed post.

His light green eyes narrowed as he stare at his lord writhing on the narrow bed.

Even in slumber. The boy is breathtakingly beautiful…..

Probably having a hot wet dream about a certain retainer.

However the real retainer is forced to stay at the foot of the bed, tied by the horrible strap.

The damn leash is also too short in length.

Forcing Naoe great difficulty in reaching Takaya's long slender legs and thighs.

"Nnn…..Na…" Takaya pants slightly. His right hand drifting across his flat stomach to his zipper...

If cats can nosebleed…. It'll be Naoe the cat.

Naoe found out that his lord, even if the boy will never admit it, often has wet dreams…he is an 18 year old teenager. The fact that he may not openly talk about sex, doesn't mean he's not interested. Sure, the boy did feel awkward and uncomfortable about the topic. But ever since he met Naoe, his hormones became erratic.

"Na…..nao….ah….ah…" Takaya pants with his cheeks red. His left hand caressing his nipple through the fabric.

Naoe desperately chew the leash, but too bad, the material is hard!

This is pure torture!

The cat closes its eyes and concentrates. All he needs to do is relocate his real human body in his apartment….then drives his car….then enter the boy's apartment and bedroom…..then they can have some real fun!

"Mreeow!" Naoe shrieks from the pain in his head and slump down.
Something…..something is blocking him from returning to his real body!

No…..it's just his powers.

He's still `wounded`, his powers is still not strong enough to recall his former body. Now the percentage of his powers can only devise a small creature such as this fat white cat.

Naoe hiss in frustration.

Takaya, contrary to his words, is equally a heavy sleeper like his sister.

"nnh…"

Naoe stares at the teenager on the bed.

Takaya, in his sleep, somehow manage to unbutton his pants.

His layers of shirt rides up to reveal creamy soft skin.

Tan skin….

Skin begging to be kissed and touched….

Caressed…

"Naoe…." Takaya whisper his name in a faint moan.

Naoe bites his leash harder! "mrreow! Mreorrw!"

Some of Takaya's fingers insert his mouth…and the way his tongue licks said finger just made Naoe crazy!

He attempts to bite off the leash again, to no avail.

It was a long….long night.

===============================================================================================

The sun rises.

Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring. ring. Ring. ring. . . . . .

Miya slams open her bedroom door.

Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring. ring. Ring. ring. . . . . .

Miya stomps her way to her brother's room.

Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring. ring. Ring. ring. . . . . .

Miya slams open his bedroom door.

Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring. ring. Ring. ring. . . . . .

All five of Takaya's alarm clock persistently shrills in the morning…but the nearest occupant is sound asleep. Hugging a white cat in his arms.

"NII-CHAN!" the younger sibling shouts angrily.

Takaya just twitch, then resume his beauty sleep.

Naoe quickly squeeze himself out of Takaya's grasp when he saw what Miya brought in.

A long water hose from the bathroom.

She inserts the mouth of the hose into her brother's shorts. Just on top of his manhood.

With a mad smile she went back to the bathroom and turn on the faucet.

"GYAAAARRRRHHH~~~~~"

She smiles sadistically from the familiar scream. Naoe who followed after her jumps from the deafening scream. Then he pitied the boy, because the water this early morning is freezing cold.

"MIYA!"

She walks back to his room, Naoe near her feet, "yes, me dear brother?"

Takaya slams shut the shrilling alarm clocks so that they don't need to shout above the noise.

"What did I told you about waking me up with this method?"

Miya cross her arms on her chest, "well, other than this, I sure have no idea how to! Now come on and get ready. You have to go to your part time job at the café."

Takaya sighs and give in. Siblings who are not morning people shouldn't waste time bickering.

"Seriously Nii-chan. 5 alarm clocks weren't loud enough to wake you up? It's been ringing since dawn. And you didn't even nudge!"

"Well… that's because something warm was keeping me comfy." He murmurs under his breath.

"What did you said?"

"No, nothing. I'm going to the shower now."

Miya give way for her brother to walk out of his wet bedroom. She sighs and picks up the white cat and frowns at how haggard Naoe look like.

"What's wrong Kitty? You look like you didn't slept at all." She pats his white head, "and what's this around your neck? A leash? I can't believe my brother did such a thing to you. You poor kitty." She takes off the severed collar due to some… chewing?

If cats can laugh pitifully, Naoe will be the first to do so. He yawns as Miya puts him on her brown hair as she goes in the kitchen. Preparing breakfast.

"Come to think of it, how come you're at my brother's room? I thought I brought you to my bedroom."

Naoe just mew and accept the cold milk. Too tired to protest. He wish he could speak and asks for a cup of strong coffee instead. He may have had the upper hand bathing with Miya, but last midnight, Takaya beat him down. If he's going to spend another night staring at his lord…he doesn't think he could make it….

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Around 8 am.

Takaya jogs his way to the Café downtown. Thank goodness that he manage to reach the place without a minute late. Because one of his senior staff members is very picky about punctuality.

"Good morning." He greets as he enters from the back door.

Empty like usual.

Despite that, this café is one of the famous shops in the neighbourhood. Women just kept coming everyday of their lunch hours not only because of the delicious cakes and tea, but also because of the handsome staffs.

Takaya quickly went in the locker room to changes his clothes. He knew he came late, but none of the other staffs came yet. Satisfied that his bartender uniform is in good shape, he stops in his step when he heard the familiar clicking of a laptop keyboard from the dark corner.

"Um…." The teenager sweatdropped as he acknowledge a figure at the corner. After much blinking and assured it's not a supernatural being, he found out that it's just his Boss. This person has red hair and very attractive. However he seldom talks and his job is baking the cakes.

There was a rumor that the cakes he baked was so delicious and sought after that even the elites and royalties wish to hire him as their personal baker.

"G-good morning….uh….Katze…"

Katze look up from his computer screen and nods. Katze must have finished baking the cakes this morning because he’s still wearing the apron. The reason why Katze is always the first to arrive in the cafe is because his apartment is on top of this café, the second floor.

Takaya was too preoccupied studying katze that he didn't hear the soft mew from his heavy bag pack.

However Katze's ears perk up from that sound.

Takaya stare at him in confusion as his boss suddenly stand up. The taller man almost never leave his laptop. He only put away his computer when he bakes the cakes, which is usually before dawn or night time. Takaya almost take a step back when the red head walks towards him and stop just inches before the boy.

"Uh…is…is something the matter?" Takaya inquires nervously. Katze is after all a head taller than him, any man would feel intimidated if someone taller than them is invading their personal space.

Katze just stare at him with his good left eye. His other eye is blind due to some accident, now the older man just cover it with his long bangs. After a few seconds of intense silence, the Boss raise his hands and caress Takaya's cheek. But not touching the skin. Just a ghostly caress.

"Mmreeooww!"

Something white leap out from the bag pack and attack Takaya's boss!

"N-naoe?" again Takaya didn't expect the reason why his bag was so heavy is because of Naoe riding in it!

Katze, as if expecting that, catches feline Naoe before the white creature scratch him.

"I'm really sorry!" Takaya bows in apology, "this is my cat, I don't know how he got here, I didn't know he was in my bag! I'm really sorry! I'll bring him out this instant-"

"It's okay." Katze said smoothly. His good eye didn’t stop staring at the furious cat which is hissing at him with scorn. Nobody touches his Takaya-san, even if it takes some real scratching and biting from an enraged cat to make the message clear, then so be it.

"No! I can't. I'll call my sister right away to pick it up. My cat almost hurt you. I can't…"

Katze held Naoe in one hand while the other pats Takaya's raven head affectionately. A small curve at the tip of the mouth indicates the smallest hints of a smile, "it's okay. He can stay here until you finish your job."

Takaya was almost in awe because if he's not mistaken, this is the longest words his boss ever spoke to him.

"Uh…well…..okay. Thankfully I also brought along his leash so we can just tie him up to the foot of the table or pillar…."

Naoe narrowed his eyes and then hisses at Takaya.

Takaya stare at his retainer in confusion, whats wrong with Naoe now?

In Katze arms, Naoe is angry because, despite his attempt to protect Takaya from being molested by the red hair dude, being tied by a damn leash is how Takaya repay his gratefulness?

"That would be unnecessary." Katze said simply.

"But he'll follow me around- ah! I mean, he'll walk around and disturb the guest and it'll tarnish the reputation of this café if they hear we're keeping cats in the kitchen and they'll think our cakes are not made hygenically---"

Takaya stops when Katze press his lips with a finger, "it'll be okay." The taller man repeated.

Takaya just nods with a small blush. Nobody done that before, he's confuse as to why he didn't felt it's repulsive. Other than Naoe, Takaya was never attracted to other man. Sure, Katze is attractive and all…

"Mreeoow! Meow! Meooow!"

Takaya jolts back from his musing by Naoe's noisy mews. Naoe must have figured out Takaya was thinking of some man with that small blush on his cheeks.

He won't allow it.

Takaya only belongs to him!

Until he can return to his real body…..he'll protect and preserve Takaya's virginity.

Takaya will be his!

His!

Mwahahaha!

"Is your cat always like that?" Katze asks in a hint of amusement in his tone.

They both stare at the snickering cat in Katze's arms, in his world of fantasy.

"Yeah, in a way. Im sorry my cat acts weird….most of the time…." Takaya sighs in embarrassment. Naoe forgot to act like a cat….good thing Katze only think that the cackling….is amusing….

"Morning…" in came another attractive man in his early 20s. His skin is slightly tanned and his attire consist of all blacks. Emphasizing his raven hair and dark eyes.

"You're late again next week and I'll deduct your salary, Riki."

"Yyeah yeah, I know."

"Morning Riki, you're okay now?" Takaya asks as he pick up Naoe from Katze's arms.

Riki began to change his clothes at his locker, "yeah. That damn injury was annoying."

"I'm expecting you'll work twice as hard today onwards." Katze orders, back to his scary boss mode.

Riki was about to say something when he notice the white furry creature.

"Hey, someone signed up for the part time job?" he smirks and approach Takaya.

Naoe look up at the attractive stranger. True, he only wants Kagetora. But he won't deny that this man named Riki is gorgeous too. Takaya, seeing Naoe staring at Riki longer than necessary, pulled his whiskers!

"Mreeoow!" Naoe mews in shock and jumps off his arms.

"Hey, hey, easy there. What did you do that for, Ougi?" Riki bends down and gather the cat on his lap. Caressing Naoe's bushy tail and liking the softness. Naoe purrs like a domestic cat, pain temporarily forgotten.

Katze just stare at the scene with a small smirk.

Takaya blush in embarrassment, he was pissed at Naoe and didn't realize he pulled his whiskers out of jealousy!

"I…I…that was because….this cat is very naughty! He never listens to me and always went missing and sometimes he won't come back for several weeks and when he did came back, he'll just waltz in as if nothing happened and he was totally oblivious how worried and lonely I was and I---" Takaya cover his mouth shut with both hands.

He realize belatedly he almost confess his frustrations from the time he last met Naoe. Which was at the deck. Naoe confessed he loved him, but after that he never met Takaya again for months. Takaya was angry and yet sad.

And then Nagahide called him, saying Naoe was 'attacked'.

Only to come home with a furry white cute Naoe.

A Naoe that he can carry in his arms.

A warm Naoe.

A small Naoe (can be carried around).

But this Naoe couldn't 'speak' to him yet.

Takaya is beginning to missed his former retainer who always calls him "Takaya-san".

The man whose always by his side, and would prohibit him from drinking. Eventhough both of them knew he's more than 400 years old.

RING.RING.RING.RING.

Katze excuse himself to answer his mobile. His face change drastically, the call must have been quite serious. After he finish, he take off his apron and turn to his two staffs, "I want you two to take care of the café. I need to go somewhere and I promise to come back as soon as possible. Can you two manage without me?"

Riki and Takaya was very surprise before they nod together, "yes sir."

Katze immediately search for his car keys and left.

"Well…..okay….lets open up the shop. It's almost time. I'll do a bit of sweeping while you take out the garbage okay Ougi?" Riki began.

Takaya nods, "okay. Let me take care of my cat first." He searches for the leash from his bag.

Few minutes later, after Naoe is secured and the café began to have the usual customers who stares at each of the working staffs like a piece of meat.

Then disaster struck.

Takaya was putting out the black board sign for the menu of the day. Riki was behind him, he wanted to ask about something. Then both of them felt someone tug their uniform from behind.

Turning around, they saw a really cute girl around 4 years old. Wearing a red rain coat and school bag. She was sobbing as she tug at their sleeve.

"D….d…." she sobs.

Takaya and Riki exchange worried glances. The younger of the two bend downs and talks to the girl, "are you lost little one?" Takaya ask.

But somehow that question just cause her to cry louder, "DADDY! DADDY!"

And what she screamed cause the passer by to misunderstood the two waiters outside the shop.

"Ah, the poor girl is crying…"

"Are those two her guardian?"

"Is one of them her father?"

"What? I thought both of them are her fathers…"

"Really? You meant those two are those kind of couples?"

Both Riki and Takaya blush a deep red from the mass misunderstanding!

Quickly they pick up the screaming girl and ran in the café to the kitchen.

The other waiters and cashier stare at their retreat in confusion.

In the kitchen, the girl didn't stop crying. And she still tug at the two boy's sleeves.

"What is that racket?" asks one of the assistants, named Ryuusei..

Ryuusei saw how Riki hold a girl and the same kid who refuse to let go of Takaya's arm.

Ryuusei backs away, "oh….you two are in that kind of relationship?" He nods in understanding, “I had no idea. Okay, I promise not to tell our boss that you bring your kids here or whatever."

"She is not our child!" Riki and Takaya shouts together.

"Daddy…daddy you never come home….Arisa was really really lonely…" the girl sobs and grabs his clothes, "daddy…always wear this clothes…"

Realization come to their mind.

"Oh! No wonder she was screaming daddy." Riki sighs a relief.

"Does that mean her father is one of us?" Takaya look around. But most of the staffs here are young adults…..then he turn to Ryuusei.

"What? I'm not married yet!"

"Oh! Pretty kitty!" suddenly the girl saw Naoe who manage to chew off his leash and walk around to search for Takaya.

"Kitty!" she chase after the furry creature with mad eyes, "come here." scissor in her hand,

"let me cut off your fur, it's too long. Come here~ Kitty kitty~"

Off course Naoe instead jumps off and ran for his life. Unfortunately, he ran to the door which leads to the customers flooding the room for breakfast.

"No! Naoe!" Takaya chase after them.

The child is equally fast, she chase after Naoe and went down the tables and over the tables, knocking down the glasses and food. The customers all went "kyaah!" in surprise.

"Quick, you grab your cat while I try to catch the girl." Riki orders Takaya and hey chase the fleeting two. Unsuccessfully.

Ryuusei stayed at the background, shaking his head because the café is in a mess!

Katze is so gonna get pissed.

"Mreow! Mreooow!" Naoe ran for his life. Whenever he wanted to ran towards his Takaya-san, the girl in rain coat would either grab his tail and in the last minute he'll jump off her and resume running away.

"Eeeek! A cat!" one of the girls scream, obviously not a cat lover.

"What the hell is going on?"

"Ah! My clothes are dirty!"

Ryuusei walks away, abandoning his co-workers, yep, Katze is so gonna get pissed at them.


To be continue?
Sign up to rate and review this story