Categories > Games > Kingdom Hearts > Kingdom hearts III Masters of the Keyblades

The Zeus cup part II

by Necrophiliac666 0 reviews

Category: Kingdom Hearts - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-06-28 - Updated: 2010-06-29 - 2267 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer
Kingdom Hearts belongs to Square Enix and Disney. OCs and plot belongs to me.
The Zeus cup part 2

XXX

Sora, Donald and Goofy's next match came after a few hours of waiting. It was still early in the day, maybe eleven or twelve AM. Truthfully, Sora's nervousness had disappeared and was replaced with excitement.

"Next up is Sora, Donald and Goofy verses night shade!" Phil announced as the three warriors stepped into the arena. As he stood in the middle, Sora saw Zell quietly run past to his seat; he mouthed a 'Sorry' before joining the rest of the crowd. Soon after, a swarm of Shadows, Soldiers and three large bodies materialized, "Begin!"

One of the large bodies charged forward towards Sora however he just jumped up over the large Heartless and struck at its head, vanquishing it. Sora landed on both feet at the close to the edge of the arena, shortly after he did, a Shadow jumped at his back however Sora twisted around and struck it with the Kingdom Key, slaying it. After this, Sora charged forward towards a group of Soldiers, Sora swung his Keyblade at the one closest to him and vanquished it in a single strike.

Donald raised his staff into the air and brought several thunder bolts down on a group of Shadows, slaying them all. A large body jumped at Donald however he fired a blizzard spell at the Heartless, freezing it before he charged forward and smashed his staff into the frozen body, shattering it. A group of Soldiers charged forward towards Donald however he merely pointed his staff forward and unleashed a Magnet spell, pulling the enemies all together before he brought a thunder bolt down on them, slaying them all.

Goofy smashed his shield into a Shadow as it jumped at him, slaying it. A large body charged into Goofy and sent him flying across the arena. Goofy quickly jumped up as the large body charged forward again but before it reached him, it was stricken by one of Donald's thunder bolts in the back and was instantly vanquished. Goofy was surrounded by the last of the Shadows and Soldiers, Instantly Goofy began spinning, taking out all the remaining Heartless nearly instantly. After this, the orchestra began playing.

"Sora, Donald and Goofy are our winners!" Phil shouted as Sora, Donald and Goofy jumped out of the arena.

XXX

"Our next match is Sora, Donald and Goofy verses rainbow attack!" Phil announced as the three took there places. Soon, a number of Red Nocturne, Blue Rhapsody, Yellow Opera and Green Requiem appeared [Red, Blue, yellow and green for now because I'm too lazy to...ah you know what I'm gonna say] "Begin"

Sora jumped into the air and struck a Red, sending it flying across the arena. Immediately after, a green sprayed it with a green substance that looked like powder and healed it. The Red now struck back with vengeance, a ball of fire formed on its head and was launched towards Sora. Instinctively, Sora cast a Reflect spell, creating a barrier that surrounded him. As the fireball hit the barrier it was repelled and sent back lunging towards its owner. Said Heartless floated out of the way as the fireball lunged past, it continued on its path and struck a Yellow, instantly vanquishing it.

Goofy threw his shield into the air. It circled around and struck a large number of Heartless, vanquishing all that were hit before it returned to its owner like a boomerang. Goofy looked around and smiled to himself as he saw the results of his attack; the enemies' numbers had been halved in that one attack.

Donald waited for Goofy's shield to return before attacking. Donald called down a thunder storm which decimated his enemies, destroying all except the Yellow Opera'. The remaining Heartless seemed to be infuriated by this. They called down their own storm however Donald protected himself against this with a Reflect spell which sent the bolts of lightning flying away as the struck the barrier. Donald fired several balls of Fire from his staff, each one striking and obliterating a different yellow. Now there was only one enemy remaining. One enemy that was right behind Donald. The Yellow Opera called down a bolt of lightning which struck Donald and made him jump and let out a rather loud 'Wak'. Donald quickly recovered from this attack before spinning around and shooting an icicle at the Heartless from his staff, quickly vanquishing the Heartless. With this strike dealt, the orchestra began to play.

"Sora, Donald and Goofy are the winners!" Phil happily announced.

XXX 5:00 pm, many hours later

Sora let out a deep breath as he once again took his place in the arena along with Donald and Goofy. They had finally made it to the semi-final match. They had just beaten a group called full assault which consisted of Shadows, Soldiers, Large bodies, Red Nocturne, Blue Rhapsody and Yellow Opera. They had managed to defeat them pretty easily. But this next opponent may be something to worry about.

"Ladies and gentlemen!" Phil began, "Our next match will be our last semi-final! The winner of this round will go on to the final match and face off against Shadow! Our next match! Sora, Donald and Goofy verses The Succubus!" As Phil announced this, a giant Corridor of darkness emerged opposite Sora, Donald and Goofy.

"Get ready" Sora mumbled as the three readied their weapons. A golden foot soon stepped out of the corridor. Soon enough the owner of that foot made its way into the arena from the corridor before it closed. The Succubus had an enormous, golden body. It stood tall on two feet; also it had a lions head. The Heartless symbol was engraved onto its great golden chest. Four arms stretched out from its body, each holding an enormous cutlass. The Succubus had great yellow eyes which stared down at Sora and as it caught a sight to the Kingdom Key, it let out a great roar that made all those in the audience's face contort as the horrific roar laid siege to their eardrums. Shadow was the one exception; his features remained unchanged as he kept to staring at Sora. Examining him. Studying him. Never once removing his eyes or even blinking as if afraid he would miss something.

"Begin!" Phil shouted, beginning the match

Immediately, the Succubus let out an ear piercing scream before it jumped at its three opponents. The three all jumped in different directions, evading the Heartless as it came down to where they were moments earlier. The Succubus let out another roar as it spun around and brought one of its blades down at Sora however he blocked the cutlass with his Kingdom Key. Donald brought down a thunder bolt which struck the Succubus, the moment it did, it roared and stumbled back a few steps. Sora charged forward however the Heartless quickly recovered from Donald's attack and slashed at Sora. He parried the cutlass. The Succubus growled before it pulled its cutlass and slammed down with a different one, Sora parried this strike as well. The Succubus continued with this strategy, smashing down with one cutlass, Sora would parry the strike and the Succubus would pull the blade away before quickly slamming down another, slowly it was gaining speed but Sora was managing to defend against it easily, however he was slowly backing away, though he did not realise it, Goofy did.

The Succubus was distracted which gave Goofy the opportunity that he needed. Quickly and as quietly as he could, Goofy snuck around the edge of the arena until he was behind the Succubus. Goofy quickly rushed forward and smashed his shield into the Succubus' right leg. The Succubus roared out, its roar filled with pain. It soon recovered however and spun around to face Goofy. The Succubus slammed one of its cutlasses down at Goofy however he blocked the strike with his shield. Unfortunately, the amount of force behind the strike made Goofy fall onto his behind. The Succubus rose one of its enormous cutlasses above its head to finish the job however it was suddenly struck by an icicle. The Succubus turned around and saw Donald with his staff outstretched; the Heartless put two and two together and wore a face of anger. The Succubus let out a great roar before slamming two of its cutlass together, a small and black ball appeared where the two blades connected and soon a beam made of darkness shot out. As the beam fired, the ball began to grow smaller until it was gone completely. When that happened, the beam ceased firing. Donald tried to run from the beam however it skimmed his tail feathers.

"Youch!!" Donald screeched as he jumped up and down on the spot holding his smoking behind.

"Are you alright?" Sora called.

"No!" Donald replied as he looked up at the Succubus with complete and utter furry, "Take this!" Donald shouted as he pointed his staff at the Succubus' face and launched a ball of fire at it. Almost immediately, the strike struck the Heartless in the eyes, blinding it. The Succubus roared out desperately and in pain. It started randomly slashing its cutlasses around in front of itself, when this started Sora, Donald and Goofy jumped back to the edge of the arena and to safety, Donald's hands returned to his aching behind.

"Here, try this" Sora said as he pulled a potion out of his packet and pulled out the cork from the top which prevented the green liquid from falling out of its tiny cylinder container. Immediately Donald removed his hands from his burn and Sora poured the liquid onto it.

"Ahh" Donald sighed in relief as the burning was replaced with a slight stinging sensation which soon ended after a few seconds, leaving no pain behind what so ever.

The Succubus let out one more horrific roar as it slammed all of its cutlasses together and fired two separate beams all over the arena. Many members of the audience feared that the beams would stray off course and strike them. Shadow couldn't care less though, he hadn't cared for his own life since that day, the day he ceased to be Clyde and became Shadow, the notorious assassin as some say 'would slit his own best friends throat for Munny'

XXX

Clyde dragged his feet across the small path, tears rolling down his cheek, "why did it have to happen? They were after me, not her. She jumped in the way to protect me, why? I should be the one dead, not her. Not her!" Clyde screamed within his head. Everyone he cared for always dies. Barram, his best friend was the first. They were the greatest train robbers of the century, but even the greatest thief will get caught sooner or later. Barram, he was wounded so badly, there was so much blood. He begged Clyde to kill him, to end his suffering. Clyde picked up the knife Barram had, stepped forward but, he couldn't do it, he was too afraid and so he ran away, leaving Barram behind

"Damn you Clyde!!" Barram's final words echoed through Clyde's mind. Then he came here, and he met her

"I was living here for nearly four years, in that time I married her, such a beautiful angel she was. Her father, Strago never did care much for me but things did seem to be alright between us once the two of us married and she was pregnant with our child, though not in that order, after he beat me to a bloody pulp that is" Even now, Clyde could fell a smile creep its way onto his face. "But then, they found me, the authorities who were after me four years ago from that last train robbery. They were going to burn the whole town down. I had to stop them, and by stop them I mean get my ass handed to me and have to have Strago come out and send them running with their tales between their legs, and so that's what happened. But that damn captain, that bastard had a crossbow and aimed at me. He fired but she pushed me out of the way. She died because of me" Clyde raised his hand to wipe the tears away, "No! I don't deserve to cry! A monster like me shouldn't be aloud to cry. Who else will die because of me? Strago? Relm? No! No one else I love well die because of me. That's why I can't stay here. If I leave then they have a chance at a normal, peaceful life"

Woof

Clyde turned around, and there was Interceptor

"You came for me but I'm going. I want you and my child to live here in peace" Interceptor cocked his head, as if understanding it all but not understanding why he was leaving, "Stay here with my daughter, don't come after me!" Clyde ordered as he continued on is way

Interceptor didn't listen

XXX

Shadow's train of thought was suddenly broken as the cheering began. He looked up and saw that boy Sora standing over his opponent just as it began to dematerialize and a heart floated up into the sky and the orchestra began

"Sora, Donald and Goofy are the winners!" Phil shouted, "Now, it is time for our final match. Shadow verses Sora, Donald and Goofy!" The crowd cheered as Shadow stood up, it was time. Time for this Key bearer to die.

XXX
Sign up to rate and review this story