Categories > Games > Kingdom Hearts > Kingdom hearts III Masters of the Keyblades

A monster named Shadow

by Necrophiliac666 0 reviews

Category: Kingdom Hearts - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-07-05 - Updated: 2010-07-05 - 2181 words

0Unrated
A monster named Shadow
A/N: Hey everyone, would you like an update about this story's stats so far

(Cricket chirping)

Really, you do. Alright then here you go. Hits are 3,159. On the Favourites list of 9 members. On story alert of 3 members and has 35 reviews. Thank you everyone reading this story, yay! Thank you Grey VS Ale for the review. Thank you to my Beta reader Morbid333. Now without further delay, here is...

Strago: Hold it!

Necrophiliac666: What is it?

Strago: We can't just rush into it

Necrophiliac666: Why the hell not?!

Strago: We have to exercise first so we don't pull anything. Come on, let's do some aerobics

Necrophiliac666: Aerobics? I don't know...

Strago: Just do it!

Necrophiliac666: Well when you put it that way, alright

(Necrophiliac666 and Strago change into aerobic appropriate gear with the pink pants and the black shirt and the pink head band whatever they are called before beginning)

Strago: Follow me, one...two...one...two, yeah like that

(Suddenly the door opens)

Shadow:...!!

Relm: What the hell are you two doing?!

Necrophiliac666: ...Aerobics

Sam: Somehow I'm not surprised

Necrophiliac666: Shut up! The hell with this lets just do the disclaimer. Sam, would you?

Sam: Do it yourself you lazy piece of shit!

Necrophiliac666: Fine then! Kingdom hearts belongs to Square Enix and Disney. I do own the plot and OCs like that little bastard over there

Sam: What was that you son of a bitch!

Necrophiliac666: Ahh! Nothing! Nothing!

XXX

"Sora, Donald and Goofy are the winners!" Phil shouted, "Now, it is time for our final match. Shadow verses Sora, Donald and Goofy!" The crowd cheered as Shadow stood up, it was time. Time for this Key bearer to die.

Slowly, Shadow made his way to the arena, standing opposite his opponents. Of what he could tell, these three hadn't bothered to watch any of his matches excluding his first. This meant that hey were oblivious to his techniques. That boy was too busy talking and pissing around with his 'friends' unaware of the pain that he would fell to lose them. To see there blood all over his hands as he holds them to him. To watch as they pass from this world, never to return again. But perhaps he should show him how that feels. Then he would be able to say he was worse then Xehanort, but not before, never before. After all, what right does he have to judge someone he knows absolutely nothing about? Is he really so vain and arrogant that he thinks he possesses that right. However, such thoughts were pointless, after all Shadow did not care about such mediocre things. All that mattered was killing these Key bearers and collecting his fee. The sooner he did that, the sooner he could steal there ship and take Interceptor and get off this cesspit of a world and the less time his daughter would have to look at a monster such as him.

"Begin!" Shadow could hear the small commentator shout. At that moment Shadow's three opponents revealed their weapons. The little one pulled out a staff.

"A mage. I've thought many of the kind." Shadow thought.

The big one with the goofy smile planted on his face pulled out a shield.

"Why does he fight with that?"

And the final, Shadow's target summoned a Key-like weapon from thin-air.

"Hey, aren't you going to get ready?" Sora asked.

"Fool, he could have just attacked and gotten an advantage over me" Shadow thought, "But of course then he would be dead right now, however I doubt he would be aware of such a thing." Shadow continued to stare at Sora with his cold and emotionless eyes.

"Hey, what are you waiting for?" Sora asked.

"Those two aren't my targets and I doubt that they will be very difficult to kill. But it well enrage him and that well just make it take longer to kill him. I'll knock those two out of the ring and deal with them after the kid" Shadow thought.

"Well, whether you're ready or not we're coming for you" Sora stated.

"This kid is starting to get on my last nerve" Shadow honestly thought before turning his head to the audience. If he worked quickly then no one should be fast enough to jump in and stop the fight. Shadow saw Interceptor sitting patiently, panting and his tail wagging. Also, he saw Relm sitting amongst the audience, her eyes full of emotional agony. Shadow quickly shook his head. Surely he couldn't have been responsible for that pain...could he? If so then that was one more reason why he had to get as far away from her as possible. But, how could he have hurt the girl, unless. Shadow's fist clenched. If that old man had told her who he was to her then he would kill him! Enough! It was time to start.

Shadow suddenly charged forward with such speed that could only come from years of ninja training before he slammed his foot into Donald's abdomen and sent him flying out of the arena

"Wak!" Donald screeched as he was sent flying. Sora suddenly turned around to where Donald once was with wide eyes. Now, Shadow was there and he was ready to strike again. He charged forward quickly and grabbed Goofy by the head before throwing forward, out of the arena. Saying Sora was shocked would have been an understatement. He was all-out astounded by the display of speed, apparently Yuffie was no longer the greatest ninja.

"Donald and Goofy have been knocked out of the arena; they are out of the match!" Phil announced with slight worry in his voice.

Ominously, Shadow turned to Sora with a look in his eye, a look that once given to someone, they tended to end up dead with a shuriken in their back. Slowly, Shadow drew two blades, The Striker and the Stunner.

Shadow lunged forward and slashed at Sora with the Striker, at the same time Sora jumped back. The blade just missed its target by a few millimetres, almost cutting Sora's throat. Relief washed over Sora, however it was short lived as the assassin brought Stunner towards him in a follow up strike. The Key bearer jumped to the right making the Stunner almost miss its target. The tip of the Stunner just cut his arm making a thin trail of blood descend from the tiny flesh wound. What little pain there was was soon drawn-out by immense shock as Sora's arm went limp.

"My arm?! It won't work!" Sora panicked. He couldn't afford to panic right now, he had to keep moving. Shadow lunged Striker at Sora who parried the strike, however Sora went stumbling back. Obviously he didn't have enough strength in one hand to parry his opponents rapid attacks, if that was the case then his only way to survive was to make as much distance between him and his opponent as possible. So that is what he did, Sora began running backwards remembering the size of the arena, this way he could keep moving and watch his opponent at the same time. Unfortunately, Shadow was a lot faster then Sora so he easily kept up with him.

Shadow unleashed his next move while they continued running; he dropped down and outstretched his leg before sweeping at Sora ankles. This had the affect that Shadow was hoping for, Sora fell onto his back. Sora winced as he hit the ground hard, his eyes suddenly widened as he saw one of Shadow's blades coming straight at him. Quickly, he rolled to the left a second before the Striker impaled itself into the ground where his head once was. The Stunner was the next to come at Sora; quickly he pushed himself away and jumped up before the blade entered the ground as the previous one had. Shadow pulled the blades out of the arena before looking up and steering into his targets eyes.

"His, his eyes are empty. He almost killed me and his eyes are still empty" It was at that moment that Sora was certain that this man wanted to kill him. Not once had he seen any emotion from his opponent. Also, at that point, Sora began to feel his paralyzed arm again, however it was stiff. Sora's attention turned back to his opponent as he readied for another strike. Sora outstretched his Keyblade and fired a Blizzard spell towards Shadow. The assassin struck the spell with the Stunner, however this froze the blade. For the first time in battle for who knows how long, Shadow was shocked.

"Take this!" Sora shouted as he lunged forward and brought the Kingdom Key down on the Stunner, shattering it. This was a particularly stupid thing to do (Sora+Shadow standing right in front of you holding a blade= Sora is going to get a mortal flesh wound across the chest) and that is exactly what happened. Shadow brought the Striker up, slashing Sora in the chest cutting through his clothes and flesh alike. Sora merely stood there wide eyed for what seemed like hours, however it was only a few seconds. Soon, inevitably, blood began to gush out of the wound and Sora fell on to his back. Sora screamed out an incomprehensible cry of agony, never before had he felt pain like this. Even when he impaled himself in the chest to release Kairi's heart over two years ago it wasn't this painful. The feel of a blade slicing through his flesh was unbearable.

Shadow merely stood there looking down at his enemy. He didn't feel remorse. He didn't feel sympathy. He didn't feel pride in his work. He felt nothing. And why should he? After all, it was just a job. He had killed younger for less. One time he was hired to end a royal bloodline. His target was a womb and its mother. His first strike was a Kunai through the womb and the second was a shuriken through the woman's throat. Shadow had long since desensitised himself to killing. A job was all that this was, it's not like he got any pleasure from it. It may have been better if he did, that way this would be more then just 'for money'. Anyway, it was time to end it; he didn't get paid until he was actually dead. He is dying isn't acceptable.

XXX

"Sora!!" Kairi shouted as loud as she could, she wanted to run down to him but Riku wouldn't allow it

"No Kairi, he'll just kill you! We have to think about it!" Riku shouted as he held onto Kairi's arm with a tight grip. He too wanted to rush forward to his friend but he knew better than to jump into a fight without a plan.

"No, Father" Relm said in a whisper on the verge of tears, "How could you?" At that point, she felt something touch her shoulder. She quickly turned her head to see Sam's hand there. Though it may have seemed like a sign of reassurance to her, truthfully he was reading her memories. Sam had to concentrate harder then normal as to not allow the memories to flash in the girls mind, he was unsure of how she would react and quite frankly as his master would say 'the bitch kind of scared him'

"We'll jump in soon, I promise" Sam merely said

"Damn you Shadow" Strago gritted his teeth, "There is only one reason he would try to kill Sora. How could you accept a job from them!?"

"Clam down" Zell said, "Phil won't let him die. He'll stop the match, and that is when we act" Though he said this, Zell was worried, "I hope"

XXX

Shadow slowly drew another blade, the Man-Eater before he looked down. He was about to strike when suddenly

"Whoa, no killing is aloud!" Phil shouted as he jumped into the arena and rushed between Shadow and Sora. Shadow merely looked down at him before violently kicking Phil out of the arena and towards the orchestra, bringing down many of the instruments as he hit them. Shadow quickly turned his attention back to the severally wounded Key bearer. Quickly, he lunged Man-Eater down at Sora but suddenly a hand grabbed his in the middle of the action, another hand grabbed shadow's other which was still holding Striker. Hercules had stepped in.

XXX

A/N: Ohhhh my. The ending seemed kind of rushed so there may not be too much detail there so sorry about that. Looks like we have another cliff-hanger here, what is going to happen now? Who well win Hercules or Shadow? How will they heal Sora's mortal wound? And why does Strago like aerobics so much? Well you'll just have to wait and see. Trivia time! We all know that Relm is Shadow's daughter but what game were they in and what year did it come out (I know that isn't a KH question but I really couldn't think of something else, sorry) Please review.
Sign up to rate and review this story