Categories > Anime/Manga > Bleach > Lisa x Shinji

Lisa x Shinji

by Kitsuneko 0 reviews

Shinji x Lisa made-up couple Disclaimer:I DO NOT OWN BLEACH.

Category: Bleach - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Kurosaki Ichigo - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2010-06-29 - Updated: 2010-06-30 - 734 words

0Unrated

Couple: Shinji x Lisa
DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN BLEACH.

While Lisa was training with the hollowfied Strawberry, the hopless pervert, Shinji, couldn't help but to notice how the strawberry was injuring her severly.

The hollowfied strawberry went up in the air and came down ready to kill Lisa. Kensei came and saved her ass from getting hurt even more. She stepped out of the barrier and sat down. She paid no attention to anything else but her knee. Shinji has acknowledge that she of course was in pain.

Shinji sighed and got up and seated himself next to Lisa.
"Soo- are you hurt anywhere?" Shinji questioned while looking into Lisa's eyes without her noticing
"That's a stupid question even from a dumbass like you."
said Lisa while massaging her knee
"Maybe if rub like this it will kill the pain."Shinji suggested while taking Lisa's hands and massaging her knee for her.

Lisa screamed and teared a bit she couldn't handle the excrucating pain.
"Ohhh c'mon Lisa you were a lieutenant of the 8th division, I know you can handle the pain."said Love interrupting
"Shuttup Love, your up next and the strawberry is pretty tough soo don't come crying to me if you get hurt.."said Lisa 
"I think your knee should feel better for now."Shinji said as he lied down with the same bored look on his face
"Ohh yeah it does feel better."said Lisa
"What no thanks?"questioned Shinji as he sat back up
Lisa crawled next to him and she kissed his cheek then she went back to her regular spot. Shinji was surprised he got kissed on the cheek but was happy since it was from someone who he cared about and liked for some time.
"What was that for?"asked Shinji while showing a tint of blush on his face.
"What?You didn't think I noticed you looking at me?" Lisa said
"W-well that still doesn't explain the k-kiss."
"I noticed that you've been staring at me for few weeks and it was nice of you to come over to where I was sitting and fix my knee even though it did hurt. The kiss was a way to tell you thanks."Lisa said as she blushed and walked over to where Shinji was
"Hah, I didn't know the erotic manga reading vizard was such a romantic." said Shinji while he was moving his hand slowly towards Lisa's hand.
Lisa was tired from the fight and she fell asleep while her head was on Shinji's shoulder.

(Lisa's Thoughts.)
Knowing Shinji he would probably try something but I'm freakin' tired and cold. Shinji is warm and his shoulder feels pretty comfortable. Whoa whoa whoa, did I just say that Shinji has a nice body by saying he is warm and comfortable? Am I falling for him? Even if I am I would be wasting my time if I went out with a jackass like him, but he wouldn't be a bad boyfriend. Ohhh damn what should I do?

(Shinji thoughts.)
Does Lisa like me? Does Lisa like me? Does Lisa like me? Does Lisa like me? Does Lisa like me? Does Lisa like me? Does Lisa like me? Does Lisa like me? Does Lisa like me? Does Lisa like me? Does Lisa like me? Ohh my god!she is moving closer to me. I wouldn't blame her. I'm freakin' handsome. But on the other hand it is fuckin' cold in here. SHIT, should ask her out?

(Out of the lover's thoughts)
Lisa groaned and Shinji can feel her shivering from head to toe. 
"Yo Mashiro! Hand me your scarf."Shinji said quietly as possible so Lisa doesn't wake up.
"Aww why?Is it because your going to Chicago and it's chilly there?"asked Mashiro 
Shinji just sat there wondering how dumb Mashiro could be.
Mashiro tossed her scarf and said with puppy eyes "Bring back a gift!" said Mashiro

"Mashiro, Shinji isn't going anywhere okay?" Lisa said
"Ohh when did you wake up Lisa?"asked Shinji
"You guys are so loud and I"
Shinji grabbed her hand ran out of the underground place and went back up to the lair. 
"What are you doing Shinji!Let go of me!"shouted Lisa as she was trying to stop Shinji from running.
They made it out of the underground training thing and Shinji hand landed on Lisa's cheek. 

     
Sign up to rate and review this story