Categories > Anime/Manga > Bleach > Lisa x Shinji

Can't I seek a kiss?

by Kitsuneko 0 reviews

I Don't own bleach

Category: Bleach - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Kurosaki Ichigo - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2010-06-29 - Updated: 2010-06-30 - 254 words

0Unrated
Chapter Two: Can't I seek a kiss?

                  Shinji hand landed on Lisa's cheek.
Shinji could feel the tension on Lisa's cheek. 
"What are you gonna do Hirako?"asked Lisa with a death glare
Lisa's eyes turned from a death glare into a shock. Shinji lips were pressed against hers. He could feel her kissing him back. Then they broke the kiss and kiss yet again. This time was more passionate and sincere which made Lisa moan a little. After they were done with their make-out fess they just stood there hugging.
"I love you, Shinji." said Lisa as her head was snuggled into his chest.
"Love you to Lisa."
Hiyori and Mashiro couldn't help but laugh. They were hiding and eavesdropping while the lovebirds were having a makeout session.
Shinji stopped the kiss and turned around.
"Huh, what wron", "Come out, Hiyori, Mashiro." said Shinji with a bored tone.
"Uhh crap Shinji figured out."said Hiyori as he grabbed Mashiro
"Catch us if ya can, BALDY!"Hiyori said with a giant grin on her face
"Ohh your gonna get it. Hi-" Shinji was interrupted by Lisa's kiss.
"Why go after her when we could do this?"said Lisa 
"Your the best girlfriend ever"said Shinji while he was wrapping his arms around Lisa's waist. He gazed in her  beautiful turquoise eyes.
"Who said I was your girlfriend?"asked Lisa while wrapping her arms around his neck and smirking.
"I did!"said Shinji excitedly
Lisa's head was moving closer towards his and they eventually kissed. 
Sign up to rate and review this story