Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Forever and Ever

Only Our First

by MCArmyWife 7 reviews

The end of the evening.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-06-30 - Updated: 2010-07-01 - 2905 words

5Hot
“This is so lovely.” Claire said as she snuggled closer to Bob’s body. He had his arm around her hoping to offer her some warmth as they walked through the park. The evening air was chilly but the alcohol she’d consumed was still keeping her warm. “I love all the lights in the trees. They look like fairy lights.”

“I thought you would like this place.” He said softy. After they had left the restaurant his body had wanted to get back to the RV immediately but his mind had ruled. He knew Claire, who had ended up having three drinks, was a bit tipsy. He wanted to make sure that nothing that happened tonight between them would be something she would regret tomorrow. So this walk was to give her some time to sort through her emotions. “Are you cold?”

“Nope.” Claire giggled, “I feel wonderful.”

“Uh huh”

Claire stopped walking, “What does that mean?”

Bob smiled down at her. “It means that I understand after three drinks you are feeling no pain.”

“I am a lightweight.” Claire said with a frown. Just as suddenly as the frown appeared it was replaced by a smile, “It is okay, I know it. I accept it. But really is that bad?” Before Bob had a chance to answer she went on, “Nope, it is not bad. There is nothing wrong with letting loose occasionally.”

He waited to see if she was going to let him answer.

“Well? Am I right?” She demanded.

“You most certainly are.” Bob dropped a kiss on the end of her nose.

Claire nodded happily, “Besides you said you wanted your date to let loose and do what she wanted.”

“I did indeed.”

“Well damn it I wanted that third drink so I had it. And I just want to have fun tonight and not worry about anything.”

Bob tightened his hold around her and started them walking again, “So are you having fun?’

“Oh yes.” Claire answered with a smile. “I could not have imagined a better first date.” She stopped again and looked into his eyes, “Please do not laugh but this is really the first real date I have ever had.”

Bob was shocked, “What?”

Claire’s bottom lip trembled slightly.

He spoke quickly, “Hey I can’t believe a beautiful woman like you hasn’t had a ton of dates.”

She continued to stare into his eyes for several moments then spoke softly, “I never had time before. I am always so busy with my duties.”

“It’s okay.” Bob said trying to put her at ease again.

She blinked, “No it is strange and I know it. I am almost thirty. I should have been on dates. Now you think something is wrong with me.”

“No I don’t.” Bob said turning his body so that she was in his arms facing him. “I know there is nothing wrong with you. And for the record you have no idea how happy it makes me to know I’m your first date.”

A small smile appeared on her lips, “Really?”

“Yeah, really.” He hugged her tightly then said, “Come on you’re getting cold.’ Her bare arms felt like ice.

Claire tried to clear her mind but was having trouble focusing. “Where are we going?’

“Wherever you want. What would you like to do?”

Claire grinned, “I already told you earlier.”

He felt his body responding to hers. Inwardly he groaned. The idea of going back to the RV and making out certainly had it’s merits but he was afraid she would regret it if things went to far. “So you did.” He whispered back.

Claire pressed her body to his. “Is it what you want too?”

This time he groaned out loud. “Christ woman, you gotta feel it’s what I want.”

Realization flooded through her. And with realization came fear but also excitement. “I do feel it.” She whispered looking away in embarrassment.

Bob took a step back then tilted her face up to his. “I will never do anything that you don’t want. I need for you to understand that.”

She nodded, “I understand.”

He placed his arm around her and they began walking back to the restaurant parking lot.





With one quick move Gerard rolled Anna over so that she was on top of him. “Now sugar you’re in charge.” He laughed.

Anna’s body was on fire. His tongue had brought her sweet pleasure but no release. The urge to simply impale herself on his stiff cock was strong but she didn’t want this to be over too soon. “I am in charge?” She raised herself on her arms to look down into his face.

“Yep, do with me what you will.” He crossed his arms behind his neck and smiled.

Anna gave him a seductive look, “Well let me think a minute. Just what is it I want to do to you.”

“Take your time.” He answered loving the feel of her nude body covering his. “We have all night.”






Claire leaned back against the headrest and closed her eyes. She was waiting for Bob who had pulled into the convenience store after telling her he had to make a quick stop. She smiled to herself lost in the thought about how perfect things were going. When the dome light came on she sat up abruptly realizing she’d drifted off to sleep.

“Sorry that took so long.” Bob said as he fastened his seatbelt. “Some guy was in there paying for a cup of coffee and a cinnamon roll with a bunch of change.”

Claire smiled when she saw he was extending a rose to her. “Oh”

Bob grinned “I saw it by the checkout.”

“So beautiful.” She lifted the rose and inhaled deeply. “Thank you.”

Bob placed the small bag he had purchased in between the seats and started the car.

“So what else did you buy?” Claire asked innocently looking down at the bag.

Bob had really been hoping she wouldn’t ask. “Uh, just something I thought we might need.”

Claire wondered why he looked so uncomfortable but then it hit her. “Oh”

Bob pulled into traffic then glanced over at her. He really wished he knew what she was thinking. He’d bought the condoms not really knowing if things would get that far but if they did he sure as hell didn’t want to be without them. He was saddened to see she was looking nervous again. For several miles neither of them spoke.

Claire was looking out the windshield, “The moon is very pretty tonight.” She said softly.

Bob sighed, “Claire I meant what I said. Nothing is going to happen that you don’t want. I just didn’t know…”

She cut him off, “I understand, really I do.”

He wanted to make sure she did. “I just bought the condoms in case, you know?”

She nodded slightly, “I know.”

Again the car grew silent.

“And it was a good idea.” She said sitting up a bit straighter. “I mean I am not sure, but it is always best to be prepared.”

Bob’s laughter filled the car. “Yeah, Hun that’s the right attitude. We’ll just take it slow and see what happens.” He reached over for her hand, “Besides this is only our first date and we’re gonna have a lot of them.”

A smile lit her face, “Yes. A lot of them.”





Gerard realized he was holding his breath waiting for Anna to make a move. He forced his eyes open and saw that she was simply staring at him. “Are you still thinking what you want to do?” He ground out.

Beneath her body she felt his dick twitch and she smiled. “Yes. I have a few questions first.”

He nodded.

“Would you like me to taste you? Would you like me to lick you, pleasure you with my mouth?”

He felt himself harden simply by her words. “Oh fuck yeah. I want you to drive me crazy. I dare you to drive me crazy.”

Anna smiled wickedly. “You dare me?”

He loved this playful side of her. “Yeah, I dare you.”

Obviously spurred on by the challenge Anna lifted herself off him and slipped from the bed. He watched as she moved to gather a spoon full of the whipped topping. She smiled as she neared the bed. “I told you I crave sweet things.” She knew this side of her could be dangerous but because of her earlier injection she felt strong enough to handle the situation. Getting back on the bed she settled herself between his spread legs. She heard his sharp intake of breath as the cold spoon began to smear the sweet substance on his swollen member.

He groaned with pleasurable agony as her tongue began to lap up the sweet. “Oh fuck, Anna.” He ground out.

Anna felt herself growing more and more excited as she continued to lap and gently suck.

The next thing he knew she had sucked him into her mouth. He opened his eyes to watch her labor over his body. His senses were on overload. The feel of her tongue, the warmness, the occasional brush of her teeth all of it making him shake and surge.

Seconds later he knew he if he didn’t stop her it would be too late. His arm reached down trying to gently push her away but she did not stop.

Anna could feel it, she knew he was almost there. She stayed in place sucking harder. He erupted into her mouth and she swallowed his fluid like it was part of a sweet dessert.

He pulled her to his chest and held her tightly. He felt so good he could not find words, so instead he chose action. Rolling over he placed her body on the bed then grabbed another spoon of the whipped topping. Soon a streak of it was down her stomach and below.

“Oh, Gee” she said, rocking into the mattress, ready for his mouth. He smiled at her eagerness, happy that she was ready for him again. He licked her and sucked gently, loving how her body moved against his mouth. The sweet smell of the cream, the heat of her need, her moans filled him and spilled over as his tongue flicked against her swollen nub.

“Oh, so good.” She cried out as she head rolled back and forth on the pillow.

Gently he used his fingers to part her lips. When his tongue slid down her hot, wet slit she cried out his name again. When his tongue entered her he felt her body contract as the orgasm washed over her.





Claire looked nervously over at Bob who was seated next to her on the sofa. Ever since they had arrived back at the RV a nervous tension had settled between them.

Bob drummed his fingers nervously on the arm of the sofa. He couldn’t ever remember being this nervous around a woman. He was afraid he’d make the wrong move. He was sure now that Claire was a virgin and with that realization he’d changed his mind about things.

“Would you like something to drink?" She asked.

“Yeah, sure.” He nodded, “What do you have?”

Claire frowned, “Only water and soda. Nothing alcoholic.”

“Would you like something alcoholic?" Bob asked, “I mean I know over on the tour bus we have some. I could make us a drink.” He offered.

All of her earlier nervousness was returning and the thought of another drink was tempting. “That would be nice.”

Bob started to stand but Claire reached out and grabbed his arm.

“No, I do not want another drink. I mean I do but not for the right reasons.”

“Right reasons?”

Claire took a deep breath and tried to explain, “I want a drink so that I will not be nervous but that is wrong.”

“Hey, if it will help it’s okay.” Bob just wanted her to feel comfortable.

She shook her head, “No, I have nothing to feel nervous about.” She was speaking more to herself then him, “I am a grown woman alone with a man who makes me tingly.”

He had to cover his mouth not to laugh.

Claire saw but instead of being embarrassed she continued, “Yes tingly all over.”

“Well Hun you have the same effect on me.” He muttered under his breath, “Some places more than others.”

Her laughter filled the vehicle, “I am glad. That makes me feel desirable and I like that feeling.”

Bob turned to face her, “You should feel desirable cause I desire the fuck out of you.”

Claire’s eyes grew wide. “Then show me.” She whispered. “Show me how I make you feel.”

He reached out and took her hand. Slowly he placed it against his chest. “Do you feel how fuckin’ quick it’s beating?”

Claire nodded feeling his rapid heartbeat. “Yes.”

He pulled her on to his lap. His fingers reached up into her hair and gently pulled out the combs that Christa had placed there. Now her curls fell as they normally did. He’d wanted to see them all night. He threw the combs on the floor then placed his hand behind her neck. In slow motion he pulled her head towards his. When their lips were inches apart he spoke. “Just what you want.”

Claire looked deeply into his eyes, “This is what I want.” She pressed her lips against his gently, tentatively. The kiss was sweet at first but soon it was not enough. Bob’s tongue darted out to brush against her lips begging them to open.

She was becoming lost in the feeling. Her mouth opened to him and the kiss deepened. Her fingers intertwined in the hair at the base of his neck as they continued to kiss.

In his head Bob kept reminding himself he had to stay in control but it was not easy. Claire was sitting on his lap and every time she moved was torture. Without stopping the kiss his arms gently lifted her off his lap and onto the sofa.

Claire didn’t want this feeling to end. She reached up and put her arms around him pulled her down on to her body. When she felt his hands move behind her she arched her back and a moment later heard the soft whoosh of the zipper being lowered. She closed her eyes the moment his lips left hers.

Bob gently lowered the dress off her shoulders. His breath caught when her bare breasts appeared. “Claire?” He needed to know if he should continue.

“Please Bob.” She whispered urging him on.

He lowered his mouth slowly to her right nipple and ran his tongue over it. Claire moaned in delight. For several minutes he divided his attention between first one nipple and the other. He gently pleasured them with his tongue while her hands on his neck stroked.

“Lift your hips, Honey.”

Her eyes popped open.

He saw the uncertainly, “Trust me Claire.”

She only paused a moment before doing as he asked. He quickly slid the satin gown off her body then kneeling beside the sofa his lips returned to hers. Claire returned his kisses with a passion she’d never felt before. Even when his fingers slid under her lacy panty she didn’t stop.

Bob continued to kiss her while his fingers slowly inched their way to the hot center they sought. Claire moaned when his rough thumb flicked over her swollen nub.

“I want to take them off.” He whispered.

Claire looked into his eyes and nodded.

He sat back then pulled the panties down her legs letting them drop to the floor. Once more he leaned over and captured her lips. Once more his fingers returned to her core.

Claire parted her legs without thought. A small part of her brain realized what was happening. She was nude laying on the sofa and Bob was fully clothed kneeling next to her. That visual only made her more excited. She wanted more. Her hips bucked up to meet his fingers.

Bob could tell by the way her body was responding it would not take much. Deepening the kiss he tweaked her nipple with one hand while the other began to rapidly caress. Claire bucked against his hand again.

“That’s right, Sweetheart. Cum for me.” He whispered against her lips. His fingers stroked her.

She was lost in the feeling. A moment later when she realized it was his tongue on her not his fingers the waves broke over her. Bob lapped at her sweet juices until her felt her body stop quaking.

He sat back slowly and looked into her eyes.

Claire was speechless. She had never dreamed it would feel so wonderful.

Bob wished she would say something. He hoped with all his heart he had not done anything to upset her.

Finally Claire spoke, “But you.”

He smiled, “This was for you, Sweetheart. I know you’re not ready for more yet.”

Claire looked into his eyes, “But..”

“I know.” He said softly. “When the time is right it will be right.” He reached out and gently pushed the curls from her face, “Besides this is only our first date.”
Sign up to rate and review this story