Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Woods are Bad News

This Will Only Hurt for a Minute

by Hands-Stained-Red 4 reviews

"Where is here and there Frank? This- this isn't funny. This isn't cool. I can't see. Where the fuck are we!" Gerard's voice went from normal to a frantic scream.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-07-02 - Updated: 2010-07-02 - 534 words

1Ambiance
"Come on Gee, it's only a little but further this way." Frank said in a sing song voice. One problem, Gerard couldn't see Frank.

"Which way is that way? Where are you? Where am I?" Gerard could feel himself spinning around but couldn't see anything. Not even the hand two inches in front of his nose.

"I am here and you are there silly," Frank giggled. Gerard still couldn't see. He could feel a cold sweat coming. This wasn't cool. Not at all. Where was Mikey? Was he here with him? He couldn't be. He had to get out of the dark and find Mikey. He had to know Mikey was okay.

"Where is here and there Frank? This- this isn't funny. This isn't cool. I can't see. Where the fuck are we!" Gerard's voice went from normal to a frantic scream.

"It's okay Gee, we're right here." Frank swung down and hung upside down in front of Gerard. Pale and glowing, eyes blood red, charming smile on his lips.

"W-w-where is here?" he whispered.

"You're cute when you're confused." Frank poked Gerard's nose and crinkled his own with a giggle.

The dark started fading away and Gerard could see the trees slowly appearing. He could see that Frank was hanging on a branch. They were somewhere in the woods. Gerard saw a rabbit scurry past obviously in a hurry.

"Bunny!" Frank said excitedly hopping down from the branch a little bit too gracefully.

Gerard watched Frank run off after the rabbit. He started feeling numb and starting turning around looking for a landmark for an indication to where he was.

"Hey Gee, are you coming?" Gerard spun around looking at the smiling, red eyed Frank.

"Uhh, yeah." They walked for what seemed like miles. But the weird part was, it wasn't Gerard's feet or legs that were beginning to ache, it was his neck.

Frank suddenly stopped causing Gerard to run into him. Frank smiled, "We're here."

Gerard looked up at the giant castle like structure that loomed over everything in the woods and started to wonder how he had missed coming up on that.

"What is that?"

"A castle, duh. You'd make an awful knight you know that?" Frank said skipping toward the huge wooden double doors. "Are you coming?"

Gerard followed Frank inside and stopped to look around. A dimly lit entrance room decorated with suits of armor and old tapestries depicting tales of heroic battles. One in particular that seemed to tower above the rest showed a herd of pale creatures with red eyes eating a group of humans.

Shock set in when Gerard looked around the room and saw Frank with a vicious smile.

"Don't be scared Gerard, this will only hurt for a minute."

Frank darted foward as a screeching sound pierced Gerard's ears. His nose was burning and he couldn't breathe. Gerard choked on the smoke that was filling his lungs. This was how Frank was going to kill him? But he never felt Frank even touch him..

"GERARD! GERARD WAKE UP! WE HAVE TO GET OUT!"




Okay, short, boring, poorly written, and still took the longest time to put up, but would you still review it?
Sign up to rate and review this story