Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Woods are Bad News

Why Didn't You Say Something?

by Hands-Stained-Red 8 reviews

"You think I don't know that?" Either that or you're completely oblivious to every fucking thing. "I'm not arguing with you right now."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2010-06-25 - Updated: 2010-06-26 - 503 words

3Ambiance
Pete and Gerard sat on the couch in the basement watching Mikey and Gabe in the recliner. Gabe and Pete's "plan" was to watch chick flicks, which didn't make much sense.

Gabe had his legs wrapped around Mikey's waist, Mikey's face turning a bright shade of red. It took everything Gerard and Pete had not to laugh. Gabe settled back into the recliner and pulled Mikey closer, wrapping his arms around Mikey's chest. Gerard clutched a pillow for dear life trying not to laugh; Pete was gripping his knees, knuckles turning white.

It was that point of the movie that every chick flick had where everyone started crying. "Oh, Mikey!" Gabe said suddenly. "It's so sad. It just makes me want to cry too," Gabe buried his face in the crook of Mikey's neck. Gerard had his face in the pillow trying to muffle his constricted giggles. Pete quickly left the room saying something about the bathroom.

"I-I... Umm, it-it's okay Gabe," Mikey managed to stutter out, patting Gabe's leg awkwardly.

Pete came back into the room when the movie was over. Gabe was trying to cuddle Mikey's back.

"Uhh, Gabe, the movie's over," Mikey said in a wobbly voice.

"So? What We can't just sit here together?" Gabe purred.

Guy is such a fucking tease. He's gonna get Mikey's hope up and let him down hard. Gerard knew the voice in his head was right. Mikey was going to get his hopes shattered by Gabe sooner or later. He looked over at them, Mikey looked happy to have Gabe giving him so much attention. Gerard sighed, he wouldn't tell Mikey that this wouldn't last tonight.

"Gaaaaaaaabe," Pete started in a whiny voice. "Can you take me home now?"

"But Pete, Michael and I are cuddling," Gabe said rubbing Mikey's arm.

"Maybe you guys should get going," Gerard interrupted. "It's kinda late and Mikey and I should be getting to bed soon."

"This must be the apocalypse! Gerard Way, actually caring about sleep! Someone tell the press the world is ending!" Gabe exclaimed in mock horror.

"Just get the fuck out of my house."

"Ooh, bitchy tonight aren't we Mr. Way?"

"Let's just go Gabe, I'm getting tired," Pete said removing Mikey from in between Gabe's legs and pulling Gabe up.

"Fine," he groaned. "Bye Mikey," Gabe kissed his cheek and skipped out of the room and to the door. "Let's go Pete!" he called.

"Bye guys," Pete took an extra second to look at Mikey before following Gabe.

Mikey had a dreamy look on his still very red face. Gerard shook his head. "I'll be in my room if you need me Mikes."

Why didn't you say something to him? Dumbass. He's already in over his head. The longer you wait the more he's going to get hurt. "You think I don't know that?" Either that or you're completely oblivious to every fucking thing. "I'm not arguing with you right now."


My chapters are short and boring. Sorry about that. Review please?
Sign up to rate and review this story