Categories > Celebrities > Metallica > That Was Just Your Life

The Unforgiven

by devilsgyrl

Olivia gets high...

Category: Metallica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2010-07-02 - Updated: 2010-07-03 - 2271 words

?Blocked
The next morning, I woke up very late. I slowly sat up in bed and tried to figure out what was going on. The spot on the bed next to me was empty. Where had Dave gone? Wondering if he had abandoned me, I carefully made my way out of bed and dropped to the floor. My back was even more painful today and I knew that I was going to have to take some pain reliever as soon as possible. After getting out of the bed, I grabbed a robe, threw it over my shoulders, and padded out to the kitchen.

There was silence and first and I figured that I had the apartment all to myself. Hiding a yawn, I wandered into the living room. When I arrived in it, I found a sleepy Ron watching TV on the couch. He had two empty beer bottles lying next to the couch and his eyes were red and bloodshot. Normally, Ron was off to band practice by now. I wondered what he was doing home.

"Hey Ron," I called to him as I walked over to the couch, "What are you doing home? Aren't you suppose to be at band practice?" I had kind of forgotten that I was wearing my robe and nightie still, but oh well. My robe pretty much covered everything up. My hair probably looked like a rat's nest from my fitful sleep last night though.

Ron lazily glanced up at me from the TV. He looked even worse up close. His face was pale and gaunt while his normally sleek brown curls were frizzy and unkempt. Ron replied to my question, "Well...kind of. I'm suppose to be there, but I'm sick, so I'm staying home. Everyone else is at band practice though. Dave told me to tell you that that is where he is going to be today."

Ah, so Dave hadn't abandoned me after all. He had had to go to band practice, so he had left me in Ron's care instead. Trying to conceal an even bigger yawn, I asked Ron, "What did James do last night?" I couldn't deny that I was curious about what James had ended up doing last night. He had grabbed something from the bedroom and had then left without a trace.

At my question, Ron shrugged his shoulders with a blank expression on his sickly face, "I don't know what James was doing. He came out of the bedroom looking pretty pissed. I asked him where he was going, but he just said it was none of my business. After that, he left and didn't come home all night. I haven't seen him all day. Speaking of which, do you know why James has been so pissed off lately? It's driving Lars crazy. He says James needs an attitude adjustment."

I did know exactly why James was being an ass, but I wasn't about to tell Ron about it. Instead, I just said, "I have no idea. Anyways, I'm off to get some breakfast. I hope you feel better soon, Ron." Ron thanked me for my concern and then turned back to the television. Ron was the kind of guy who could end up watching TV all day long without even getting bored.

Instead of going to the kitchen to get breakfast like I said I would, I went straight to the bedroom. But before that, I grabbed my bottle of painkillers that was lying on the table. As soon as I was back in the bedroom, I flopped back down on the bed and gulped down two of the pills as I had been directed. The pain in my back was killing me and all I wanted to do was to fall back asleep. Unfortunately, it wasn't very easy to just make yourself go to sleep if you weren't tired.

After waiting thirty minutes and still feeling white awake, I decided to take some more of the pills. I knew I was only suppose to take two of them, but I was in a whole lot of pain right now. Two more certainly couldn't hurt anyone, right? Justifying this in my mind, I took two more pills and waited for them to work. While I was waiting, I picked up an old novel and tried to read it. Usually, I could get lost in a different world when I was reading, but today I just couldn't concentrate.

Feeling reckless and in a very bad mood, I grabbed the pill bottle and stuff two more of the pills down my throat. Okay, I knew it was a bad idea, but for some reason, I felt like doing something bad. The last two days had really thrown me off course. Ray's abuse had left me scarred and marked for life physically while James had left me with a broken heart and an aching soul.

I waited another fifteen minutes and finally started to feel a difference. The pain had diminished considerably and I felt myself feeling...happy? That was odd. Only two minutes ago, I had been feeling really pissed off and like I could punch something. Now, I felt like everything in the world was good and that life in general was a success.

Knowing that it must be the pills that were making me feel this way, I took two more. By the time those two pills were emerged in my bloodstream, I was feeling very slap happy. The pills were literally making me high. I couldn't feel the pain in my back at all anymore and I felt ready to do something exciting and adventurous. Unfortunately, I was too weak to get out of bed so I was contained to lying on my back and keeping my happy emotions inside.

At last, I was able to fall into the sleep I had wished for earlier. I had fallen into such a deep sleep that someone actually had to wake me up. I had been having a nice dream about sitting at the beach on a nice sunny day when I felt someone lightly shake my shoulders and I heard a voice in my ear, "Olivia? Are you awake?"

I blinked and shook myself out of the dream. Dave was standing above me with a curious expression on his face. When he saw me awake he smiled at me, "Oh hi, Olivia. Sorry to wake you up, but you were sleeping so heavily that I thought you might be dead. Sorry about leaving you earlier too. Lars insisted on having band practice as usual today."

Happy to have some company at last, I gave Dave a big grin and pulled him down onto the bed next to me. In a voice laced with seductiveness, I said, "Oh, it's okay. Don't worry about it! I'm so glad you're here now though. Come on down and let's have some fun." Dave looked shocked, but didn't protest as I pulled him down on the bed next to me.

I was contemplating my next move when Dave spoke, "Let me dress your wound a second, Olivia. It's about time we change it." I groaned loudly, thinking of the pain from yesterday. I didn't really want to have to go through that same pain again, but Dave was insistent. I hadn't bothered changing, so I was still wearing the same nightie as yesterday. I turned to expose my back to Dave to allow him to peel the old bandages off my back.

This time when Dave applied the salve and bandage to my back, I didn't feel a thing. It had to be that painkiller. I was starting to like the painkiller more and more every few minutes. It was making me feel good...really good. I felt happier than I had ever felt in my whole life and the pain in my back was nothing more than a dream to me now.

Dave was surprised when I didn't protest or say anything when he bandaged the wound. Turning to me suspiciously, he asked, "What's wrong with you? Yesterday, you were moaning and groaning while I did this. Today, you haven't said a thing. What's up with that?" I just shrugged my shoulders, deciding that it wasn't a good idea to tell Dave about the extra pills.

"Nothing is wrong! I'm just so glad you're here!" the words were out of my mouth before I could even think about what I was saying. As I said this, the top to my nightie slipped off completely, leaving me half naked. Normally, I would've been really embarrassed about this, but today? Well, today was totally different. The pills had gotten me really fucked up. Instead of trying to hide myself from Dave like a decent girl would've done, I just giggled hysterically and pulled Dave onto his back next to me.

Dave was staring at me with an expression that clearly read what-the-hell? I slipped my fingers under the hem of Dave's shirt and moved closer to him. Somehow, I ended up with my face pressed into Dave's shoulder. To my surprise, I found myself sniffing him. God, what had gotten into me? Before I knew what I was doing, I found myself slipping Dave's shirt off and murmuring, "Mm, you smell good. Do I smell good to you?" Okay, looking back, I can see I was being very stupid. Unfortuantely, at that moment in time, I had no idea just how much the painkillers were affecting me and so I didn't know how stupid I was being.

Dave, however, didn't seem to mind my stupidity. On the contrary, he actually seemed to be enjoying it. Smiling back at me, he said, "Of course you smell good, Olivia. When have you not smelled good?" By this time, I had gotten Dave's shirt off and was now looking over his naked chest with delight, "Well, I obviously don't smell good if I've been sweating."

Laughing, Dave replied, "I don't know about that. I think you'd smell good anytime, sweat or no sweat." My hands started creeping towards Dave's pants as I replied, "I don't know about that..." Completely fucked up and having no real idea of what I was doing, I undid Dave's pants, slipped them off, and tossed them carelessly to the floor.

Dave looked over my body nervously and said, "Uh, Olivia? What is it that you want to do exactly? I mean...you're not exactly in a situation to have sex or anything right now." I looked up at Dave, completely puzzled. Why couldn't I have sex? Dave pointed to my chest and gave me a funny look. Wondering what Dave was referring to, I looked down at my chest. As soon as I saw it, I grimaced. There were little bruises and scratch marks all up and down my stomach and abdomen from Ray dragging me out of the bar. Suddenly feeling self conscious despite my high, I asked Dave nervously, "I'm ugly, aren't I?"

"What?" Dave exclaimed in shock. He shook his head vigorously, "Of course you're not ugly. Those cuts and scratches will go away. It's just going to take some time, that's all. Still though, I don't know if it's good for you to have sex right now. I'm not complaining or anything about it, I just don't want to hurt you."

Deep inside, I knew Dave was right. Unfortunately, now was the moment that I had decided to become a sex-starved slut. For some reason, James' neglect was making me hungrier for sex than usual. However, despite my sex starvation, I knew it was probably not good to have sex when my insides were still pretty torn up from Ray. Looking over Dave's body, I shrugged, "I guess you're right. Still though...let's not just sit here. Let's do something."

Dave raised an eyebrow at me, "Um...okay. What is it that you want to do?" Smiling nastily, I ran a hand down Dave's cock and replied, "Oh, I dunno. You could touch me, you know. I don't bite." I had noticed a long time ago that Dave had been eying my breasts. I could also tell that he wanted to touch me, but he was afraid of my reaction. Now that I had given him permission to do what he wanted with me, Dave pulled me close to his body and began stroking the shape of my breasts.

I sighed with pleasure, closed my eyes, and tilted my head back, "Mm, that feels nice." Dave continued to stroke my breasts and eventually ended up licking on my nipples every so gently. I was glad he didn't suck down on them because that probably would've hurt. My breasts were still the tiniest bit sore from the way Ray had twisted them yesterday.

After a long time of Dave playing with my chest, I finally decided it was time for his turn. Looking up at him, I gave him that same seductive smile as earlier and said, "Okay, now it's my turn to have some fun." Dave looked surprised again, but didn't protest as I slithered down the bed and started rubbing his cock between my first and fourth finger.

Whatever happened after that is something I don't remember. The painkiller was really kicking on at full blast and everything went by in a blur. However, I do remember one thing clearly; I had done things with Dave that I was going to regret. It was something that was going to bother me for the rest of my life and could really fuck up my future.
Sign up to rate and review this story