Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Vampires Will Never Hurt You But Lycans Might.

Well That Kinda Sucks!

by bubbly-gum 3 reviews

OMG. I think I hate this chapter. Lol. Dunno why though. Maybe cause I know whats gonna happen. xD

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2010-07-03 - Updated: 2010-07-03 - 301 words - Complete

0Unrated
Frank's P.O.V

I could see them curled up together on the bed, their legs tangled and their fingers entwined. I could almost literally see the sparks flying between their eyes. As Lilli's swirled witha thousand different colours, some which I had never seen before. Tears slowly made there way down Gerard's face as he took in everything he was been shown. She shut her eyes, shutting off her power. Her body racked my sobs. Gerard was frozen, his eyes fluttered shut going over every thing.


Gerard's P.O.V

I froze as the last of the memories trailed off. I was vaguley aware of Frank watching us from his seat across the room. I un-hooked myself from Lilli.
"I can't do this anymore...I'm so sorry" I'd always promised myself and her that I'd never leave. Nothing that ever happened could make me leave. But this-...my baby brother-...I can't...
Lilli looked up at me, her eyes beginning to darken.
"I'm sorry" I whispered. She shook her head.
"I just...I can't, look at you the same. Mikey was my world...as were you but he was the only family I truly had...and you got rid of him. You were saving him from himself I guess but...I can't forgive you." Her mouth opened and closed several times but then she just nodded.
"I love you Lilli-anna. I always will in a way. But...I have to go." I gently slid off the plain silver band that had never left my finger since the moment she placed it there.
"I'll never betray you" I kissed her forhead one last time and walked it, never glancing back. All the while her harrowing sobs and shrill screams rang in my ears. Its one of those noises you never forget.

Sign up to rate and review this story