Categories > Celebrities > Metallica > That Was Just Your Life

Sad But True

by devilsgyrl

Olivia and James have an unwelcome guest...

Category: Metallica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-07-06 - Updated: 2010-07-06 - 2483 words

?Blocked
James tentatively let himself all the way down onto my body, still eying me nervously as if afraid I was going to shrivel and wilt before his eyes. I stroked his chest lovingly and said, "Hey, relax a little bit. I'm completely fine. I'm already in pain so even if you do hurt me, it's not gonna be a big deal. Besides, I'm really not hurt that bad."

Grimacing, James replied, "I hate to hear that you're in pain." I shrugged and replied, "Well, you can make some of it go away." James smiled at me and stroked my thigh lightly before playing with the edges of my black lace panties. I sighed and moaned as James' hands traveled over my pubic areas. Finally, James slipped my thong off with a fourth finger and tossed them onto the floor somewhere. Neither of us were very concerned about where our clothes were going right now.

James rubbed my thighs tenderly for a few minutes while I started dripping wildly, before pushing my legs apart. His hands moved onto the insides of my thighs and then suddenly stopped. Looking over at him, I raised an eyebrow and asked, "Is something wrong?" James traced something on the inside of my leg.

"You've got a cut here...it's almost six inches long. Wait, Ray was going to cut you here next?" James guessed. Frowning, I remembered the way Ray had moved the knife up the insides of my legs before bringing it to rest over my slit. Answering James' question, I said, "Um, yeah, I guess so. Kind of an awkward spot, but Ray was always a weirdo."

"Weirdo?" James echoed me. I could tell his voice was growing angry again. "I can think of a few betters words for him than 'weirdo'. He's a fucking, shit-faced bastard who doesn't deserve his life." I could feel James' hands trembling with anger on my leg. Wanting him to calm down, I said, "James, it's okay. Seriously, just calm down a bit. It's going to be fine now. Can't you just...you know..." I trailed off, not really wanting to ask him to fuck me.

Obviously distracted, James raised an eyebrow at me. My secretion dripped down my leg and onto James' fingertips, a clear reminder of what I was asking him to do. James blushed and then nodded, "Oh right. Sorry." James stroked a finger over my slit, but his eyes were still locked on the small cut on the inside of my leg.

"Um...James?" I asked him. I was feeling really self conscious with my body all broken and beat up like this. James really did deserve a better looking girl than this. First I had cheated on James, and now I was literally forcing him to fuck an ugly girl. James finally removed his eyes from my leg to look up at me, "Hm?"

"You don't have to do this if you don't want to, you know," I told him a-matter-of-factly. "I mean, I'm not exactly all that pretty to look at right now. Besides, after what I did, I would totally understand if you didn't even want to see me for a while. You really deserve someone better than me. Maybe someone like Kitty."

"Oh god!" James exclaimed, slapping his forehead with his right hand while he pushed two fingers into my clitoris. "Are we still talking about Kitty? I mean, it's been ages since we saw Kitty. I hadn't given a shit about her since we left school until you brought her up just now. What can I do to make you see once and for all that I am not interested in Kitty?"

Not really wanting to talk about Kitty, I said instead, "You didn't answer my question." James stopped pushing his finger into me and raised an eyebrow, "Do you want me to leave you alone?" James was really bad at reading my thoughts sometimes. Like this time per instance, he was way off. The last thing I wanted was for him to leave me alone.

"Hell no," I replied, "You have no idea how much I missed you the last few nights. You keep looking at me a little weird though." James looked thoughtful for a moment and pushed his thumb deep inside my pussy, causing me to shiver slightly. Finally, James replied, "It's just because I'm worried about you. Besides, I keep feeling like I'm going to hurt you."

I rolled my eyes. James had gone into overprotective mode now that he had heard about what Ray had done to me. James was very moody sometimes. Trying not to sound irritated, I said, "James? What did I say about hurting me?" James blushed and looked down. I continued my sentence, "You're not going to hurt me. I swear you won't. Okay?"

James nodded and continued to fuck me with his second and third finger while pushing my labia apart with his thumb. I had to admit that it did hurt a little bit, but it was definitely worth it. Anything was worth having James lying here on the bed at my side. As I closed my eyes and thought about the last few days, a sudden thought entered my brain. Where had James been the last few nights? Had he stayed over a girl's place? Needed to know the answer to that right away, I asked, "Where were you the last few nights anyways? Did you stay over at the receptionist's house?"

I still remembered how the red-haired receptionist had looked a lot like an older and prettier version of Kitty. I also remembered how James had flirted with her on the day we arrived at the hotel. James, who was clearly more interested in fucking me than making conversation, murmured, "Hm? Oh, I was at Lars' house. Who's the receptionist anyways?"

That was a good sign if James couldn't even remember who she was! Feeling slightly happier, I replied, "You know, the receptionist who looked like Kitty? The one you flirted with?" James gave me a puzzled look and kissed a spot just below my stomach before replying, "Holy shit, how do you even remember this kind of stuff? I don't remember any receptionist. I think you're being a little paranoid over the whole Kitty thing right now. Believe me, Olive, I wasn't off having sex with anyone last night, okay?"

I nodded, but instantly felt an enormous wave of guilt crash over my head. Despite James' anger with me, he had somehow managed to control himself and hadn't messed around with any over girls. But me? Well, I had been the complete opposite of James and had ended up seriously fucking up my relationship with Dave by going way too far with him.

"Hey James," I asked, "Promise you won't leave like that again? I couldn't sleep very well without you." James, still only half-listening to what I was saying, nodded, "Yeah, okay. You're way too irresistible anyways." James gave one last push into my pussy before he pulled his fingers out and jabbed his tongue inside my slit instead. He pushed deep inside of my inner chambers with his soft tongue and immediately sent me into an orgasm. I gave a little cry that was both from pain and pleasure as my juices flowed over James' tongue and into his mouth. James quickly swallowed my cum and then licked my slit clean.

"Mm, I missed you more than I realized," James said, giving me one of those lopsided smiles. I smiled back at him and tried to sit up only to find that I was too weak and ended up crashing back onto my back. Frowning, I asked James, "Can you help me sit up a second?" James looked me over and shook his head. A big yawn escaped out of my mouth as I gave him a questioning look.

James finally explained his reasoning, "You're tired, Olive. You really can't deny that. You need to sleep, okay?" James was right; I was pretty tired. My eyelids felt like heavy, metal weights and my body felt rather drained. However, I still found my eyes venturing over James' body. There were so many things I still wanted to do with him.

"But you haven't let me play with you yet," I pouted, giving James a puppy-eyed expression. James was about to give me some answer about how I was too weak and tired to do anything more tonight, but before he got the words out, I ran a finger down his cock and smiled nastily up at him, "Mm, you're so fucking hard too."

James let out a little groan at my touch and then slapped my hand away, "Come on, Olive, you need your rest. I'll be right back." James slipped off the bed and pushed his blonde hair out of his eyes. My pout grew bigger and I complained, "Where are you going? Please don't leave me already! I just got you back. Besides, I can't sleep without you by my side."

"You are really needy tonight, aren't you?" James cocked an eyebrow at me. "I just need to take care of something. I'll be right back in two minutes, okay? I'm not leaving you or anything." Still not overly joyed about James even leaving me for a few minutes, I nodded reluctantly as he strode over to the bathroom and shut the door quietly behind him. As soon as he left, I moved onto the far right side of the bed in an attempt to give James plenty of room on the left side after that. Finding it was now a little cold in the room, I pulled the sheet up over my body and hugged it tightly against my chest in an attempt to get warm.

While I was doing all this, I heard loud voices yelling from a distance away. It sounded like Dave and Ron were in an argument, but I was too tired to creep over to the door to eavesdrop on whatever they were saying. I just hoped that the argument was only related to those two and had nothing to do with the band. For James' sake, I wanted the band to continue to function smoothly.

Just like he had said, James appeared in the bedroom moments later, flipped off the light, and then crawled into bed next to me. As soon as he had laid down in the bed, I moved over and pressed my body tightly against his and wrapped my arms around his chest. James gave me a surprised look and commented, "Maybe I should leave more often if you're always going to be like this when I get back!" I nestled my head against his chest and shook my head vigorously, "Don't say that. It's not even funny!"

I knew he was only joking, but I still didn't like the idea of James leaving me again anytime soon. Without James around, my whole demeanor changed. I would be known to do reckless and rash things as well. Just as I was thinking all of this, the door to the bedroom cracked open without warning. A dark silhouette stood outlined in the doorway.

James sat up in bed to see who the intruder was. I started to sit up too, but James pushed me back and pulled the sheet up over my chest so I wouldn't have to face the embarrassment of someone seeing my naked chest. I let James push me back onto the bed without a struggle, but I found myself eying the figure in the doorway carefully. It was either Ron or Dave, that much I knew for sure. Squinting into the darkness, I was able to make out a strand of blonde hair; it was Dave.

Oh god, this definitely wasn't the way to break my news to Dave. I had planned on bringing him somewhere quiet tomorrow where we could be alone. Only after that would I tell him about my true feelings for him and about my relationship with James. Unfortunately, Dave couldn't wait that long to see me. I bit down on my lip hard as I tried to come up with words to say.

I could see Dave's eyes wandering over the room. He took in the sight of James sitting up in bed with me lying against him before he looked down at the floor and took in the sight of all our scattered clothing. I blushed bright red when I noticed my bra and thong were lying only a few inches away from his foot. James needed to be more careful about where he threw things!

Even though it was dark in the bedroom and hard to see, I could tell that Dave was biting his lip as well. Luckily, it was too hard to see his eyes though. If it had been light enough to see them, I wondered what I would've found in them. Pain? Anger? Hatred? There was really no way to know until I spoke to Dave by myself...which was really something I should've done a long time ago. My procrastinating nature was something that really tended to get me into trouble.

Without saying a word to us, Dave silently exited the bedroom and shut the door behind him quietly. I sighed loudly and tears started to pour down my face for the third time that day. James, who had watched the whole ordeal in silence as well, turned to me and said, "Please don't cry. It's gonna be fine. How about I talk to Dave for you tomorrow? Then it will be less embarrassing for you. I'll tell him that you got high on those pills last night and that you weren't yourself, okay?"

James offering to do this for me was a pretty nice offer. Talking to Dave was probably something I should do myself, but I just couldn't refuse such a good offer. Besides, I was almost a little bit scared of what Dave what say or do when we were alone together next. I lifted my tear-streaked face up to James' and asked, "Are you sure? I don't want you to feel like you have to do anything for me. After all, it was my fault. I should probably be the one to fix this up."

"No, not really," James contradicted, stretching back onto his side on the bed. I immediately moved so I was curled up next to him. James continued, "I don't mind dealing with this. You've been through a lot. I know you're tired; just try to get some sleep now. I'll be here for you if you need me." I was pretty tired. I decided to stop fighting sleep. Letting my eyelids droop, I snuggled back up to James and fell into a deep sleep, trying hard not to worry about Dave.
Sign up to rate and review this story