Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I've Got Headaches and Bad Luck

I've Got Headaches and Bad Luck

by mandy9207 3 reviews

Imagine The Hangover but FOBified.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Humor - Published: 2010-05-23 - Updated: 2010-05-24 - 1719 words - Complete

1Funny
“Fuck guys! Can you believe how boring we got?!” Joe whined.

“I’ve always been boring.” Patrick said quietly as he raised his hand.

Joe ignored his friend as he sat down and tapped the arm of Pete’s couch.

“Well what do you want us to do Joe we’ve grown up I guess.” Pete said as he shrugged.

The three stared at their friend in shock.

“What did you just say??” Andy said with disbelief in his voice.

“What?” Pete said feeling he did something very wrong.

“Who are you and what have you done with Pete Wentz?” Patrick said as he pulled on Pete’s cheeks as if he were wearing a mask.

“Guys! What??” Pete said now annoyed.

“You dude! Come on dude you! Your Pete you’ll be 75 years old in an adult diaper and won’t admit you’ve grown up!!” Joe shouted.

Pete dropped his blackberry and now finally realized what his friends were saying. He’s gotten old. Boring, bland, blah, non-Pete like.

“Holy fuck. You guys are right! We gotta do something about this!!” He said jumping out of his chair.


“Yeah!” Joe and Andy shouted as they fist bumped each other.

“But what?” Pete said as he rubbed his imaginary goatee.

The four boys sat in the living room pondering on what exactly would get their juices flowing again. Somewhere that would bring out the five year old in them. Somewhere that the surge of excitement and energy would shock them. And finally it came to them.

“VEGAS!!” Joe Andy and Pete screamed.

“Vegas?” Patrick said sounding uncomfortable with their decision.

“Yeah Trick it’ll be perfect. We’ll have the time of our lives!” Joe said as he grabbed Patrick by the shoulders.

“I don’t know guys…” Patrick said still sounding very unsure about this.

“Oh come on Patrick! It’ll be fun! Like Joe said we’ll have the time of our lives! Were gonna have so much fun were gonna remember it till that day we die!”

And with that being said (and some more of convincing Patrick) the four packed their bags and got ready to have the time of their lives and when one is going to have such times do they fly? NO! They do what every man who’s going to Vegas would do. They go on a road trip.

The next day

“Now promise me Tricky promise me you’re going to be a good boy.” Patrick’s girlfriend Jenna said as she handed him his bag.

“Honey come on its Anaheim. How much trouble are we going to get into?” He said playfully.

“If Pete’s going to be there a lot.”

He chuckled. Just as he was about to give his girlfriend a good bye kiss the buzzing sound of a horn pierced through his ears.

“PAGING A MR. LUCHBOX! CALLING MR.LUNCHBOX!” Pete shouted through his cupped hands giving his voice the effect he had a megaphone.

“Okay well that’s them be good and have fun.” She said as she pecked him on the lips.

“I promise.” He said as he smiled at her. Patrick grabbed his things and headed out the door.

“Call me!” Jenna shouted as he climbed into Pete’s 1969 Mercedes-Benz Cabriolet.

“Ready numb nuts?” Pete said as he grinned at Patrick.

“I guess.”

“Hey Pat can I ask you something?” Andy said as he leaned towards the front seat where Patrick was sitting.

“Ask away Hurley.” Patrick said as he laid his head back.

“Why didn’t you just tell Jenna we’re going to Vegas?”

“Well-“

“Because she would bust his balls.” Pete said as Joe roared with laughter.

“Wrong!” Patrick said as he hit Pete in the arm. “Well Andy erm she would’ve…uh um. FINE! SHE WOULD BUST MY BALLS! There I admitted it! Now can we please get off the subject!”

“Sure…why are you still with her? Didn’t she bang a waiter?” Joe asked.

“First of all he was a bartender! And second of all she was deeply sorry about it so I forgave her.”

“Pussy.” Joe coughed.

“Fuck you guys okay? Can we please stop talking about me??”

“Okay let’s talk about how wasted were gonna get in Vegas!!” Andy screamed as he Joe and Pete started howling and screaming.

“Fuck yeah Hurley were gonna get fucking shit faced!” Pete screamed as he banged the steering wheel.

“Where are we staying?” Patrick said quickly wanting to change the ridiculous subject.

“The Bellagio.” Pete answered.

“Ohhh fancy I’m impressed Wentz.” Patrick said as he smiled the first time since he got in the car.

“You should be…I put it on your card.” Pete said as covered himself with one arm.

Patrick’s whole face went red. He was so steamed they all thought his hat was going to fly off his head.

“YOU WHAT?!”

“You heard me.”

“Pete! How could you do that? You know Jenna’s been using the fuck out of my card!”

“Well I couldn’t do it Ash told me no. Joe can’t do it because he’s remodeling his house and he needs the thing and Andy couldn’t do it well because he didn’t want to.”

“How did you even get my credit card number??”

“Were best friends dude…I know it by heart. Oh and plus I pick pocketed you yesterday.”

“You fucking bastard! Jenna keeps an eye on my bill when she sees that she’s gonna kill me!”

“I’ll cross that bitch when I get there.”

“You mean bridge?”

“No.” He said as he smirked. “Listen when your bill comes in I will pay for it okay? Come on man relax let’s have a good time and not worry about shit.”

“With you Pete that is a very hard thing to do.”

“Well try. Were going to Vegas! And were going for us! We don’t have to play a show or do stupid interviews or photo shoots. Were just gonna do what we want.”

As much as Patrick didn’t want to he had to admit that did sound pretty good. Not worrying if something sounds okay or worrying about where he has to be in 5 minutes this trip was dedicated to he and his band mates and for once Patrick was up for a little me time.

Eventually Patrick took Pete’s advice and relaxed since it was a four hour car ride he took a much needed nap. A little bit later what felt like minutes to Patrick which was actually half an hour he was awoken by a disgusting smell disgusting yet familiar.

“What the fuck is that smell?” He said still half asleep.

“Joe.” Pete said with his shirt over his nose.

Patrick turned to the back seat to find Joe with a joint in his hand. Yes Patrick has experimented with drugs who hasn’t? But he hasn’t touched the stuff since he was a teenager therefore the smell of it was gut wrenching he almost coughed up a lung. Thank god Pete’s car’s a convertible.

“You want?” Joe said sounding relaxed as ever.

“No thanks.” Patrick said frowning.

“More for me.” He said as he took another puff.

“Joe a couple more puffs and get rid of it it’s making me sick.” Andy said holding his nose.

“You guys suck. Y’know that? We’re going to fucking Vegas and you little girls are freaking out over one little joint.”

“Whatever Joe.” Patrick said sounding disgusted.

What are they freaking out about? It’s not like I have a fucking bomb. Joe thought to himself with the few brain cells he had left. After his band mates whining he finally threw out the joint. Not much longer nature decided to give Joe a call.

“Holy shit stop the car!” Joe shouted holding his legs together like a toddler.

“Why? What’s wrong?” Pete asked.

“I gotta piss! Come on stop the car I have the bladder of a three year old!”

“Okay, okay.” Pete said as he pulled over.

Joe who was high as a kite walked over to a bush and did what he had to do suddenly something wasn’t right to him. Something was missing.

“AHHHHH!!!!!”

Pete Patrick and Andy quickly jumped out of the car to see what happened to their guitarist.

“Dude! What’s wrong?”

“What happened?!”

“Why are you screaming? Are you alright??”

“MY DICK IS MISSING!!”

“Uh Joe I think you’ve had one too many joints. Now take your piss and let’s get back on the road.” Pete said as he patted Joe on the back.

“I can’t take a piss! MY DICK’S-oh wait never mind.” He said as he started laughing hysterically.

“Okaaay. That was weird and a waste of my time.” Andy said as he and Patrick walked back to the car.

“Hey Pete?” Patrick said.

“Yeah.” Pete said as he looked up at Patrick who saw his reflection in Pete’s glasses.

“Can I drive?”

“Hell no! You know how much I love this car! No! No no no!”

“Come on Pete it’s me I’m not gonna drive off a cliff or something.”

“No. It’s like me asking you to use your underwear.”

“You have asked me to use my underwear and I let you now that I think about it.”

“No. If I tell you to drive you can, but you can’t ask to drive my baby. Got it?”

“Fine.”

Within a few hours the guys finally reached Las Vegas and of course they blasted Elvis’ Viva Las Vegas and screamed like idiots once they saw the Vegas strip. This is something they’ve seen hundreds of times but this was the first time they were going for them. Of course they loved touring but the guys deserved a little get away but they all had a feeling it was going to be anything but little.






Okay I can't remember how I came up with this but I actually like this idea of mine but I don't know if I should continue. If you guys like it lemme know and it actually has to be more than one person!
Sign up to rate and review this story