Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I've Got Headaches and Bad Luck

“Where are my pants?”

by mandy9207 3 reviews

The morning after.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Humor - Published: 2010-07-06 - Updated: 2010-07-07 - 1217 words - Complete

2Exciting
The guys at the hotel and checked in to get freshened up. Patrick who felt a headache coming on was still very unsure about this and Pete noticed.

“Dude loosen up.” He barked.

“I’m sorry I know I’m being a pain in the ass but I just don’t know I have a bad feeling.”

“It’s probably gas. Here this will help you.” Pete said as he handed his friend a glass of scotch.

Patrick reluctantly drank it in seconds and Pete was right he did feel better.

Only 3 of the 4 boys were ready. You guessed it. Patrick was not ready. In nothing but his boxers he went through his bag and took out a little velvet box and sighed.

“Yo Trick let’s roll out!” Pete yelled coming into his hotel room.

“Alright I’m almost ready!” He shouted putting on a pair of jeans.

“You boys read to let the dogs out?” Joe said.

“What?” Andy said hoping Joe did not just say that.

“What the fuck do you mean let the dogs out??” Patrick asked sounding confused.

As his band mates started bickering Pete’s eyes wandered over to the little velvet box on the nightstand next to Patrick’s bed. He quickly swooped it up and opened it.

“Holy fuck! Why do you a have ring??”

“DUDE! Give it back!” Patrick said as he ran to Pete to get the ring.

Pete triumphantly stood on his toes and held up his arm to play keep away with Patrick. He started whining and swearing underneath his breath once Pete threw it Joe who yelled “If this is for that bitch you call a girlfriend I’m flushing it!!!” and then threw it to Andy who felt bad so he gave it back Patrick. Party pooper. Pete thought to himself.

“Thank you!” Patrick said as he shoved the box in his pocket and proceeded to putting on the rest of his clothes.

“Seriously man is that for you know who?”

He sighed and rubbed his forehead. That headache was coming back. “Yes it’s for Jenna.”

“Dude! You’re gonna marry this fucking bitch!? You’re gonna throw your life away with her??” Joe screamed.

“Hey! Don’t call her that!” Patrick shouted.

“Okay guys instead of yelling at Patrick let’s congratulate him.” Pete said before he left the room and came back with four bottles of beer.

“Let’s make a toast to Patrick and Jenna and their future marriage together. Congrats Trick.”
Pete said as they all held up their bottles and drank them.

“Thanks.” Patrick said as Pete gave a him a non-awkward bro hug.

“Yeah Rick congrats. I’m really sorry. That was out of line.” Joe said looking guilty.

“It’s okay. Alcohol gets the best of you man.” Patrick said as he laughed.

The guys were now in the hallway waiting for the elevator. When something Joe was wearing caught Patrick’s eye.

“Dude is that a fucking man purse??” Patrick asked.

“It’s not a purse!”

“It’s a purse.” Pete said as he laughed.

“No it’s a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one!” Joe said as he rubbed it.

“Whatever.” Patrick said as he shook his head.

Once the guys were downstairs once again Joe got four shot glasses and Jaeger.

“Okay so a toast to a night that we going to remember forever.” Joe said as he poured the shots.

“And another toast to Patrick and Jenna.” Andy said as he smiled. What a kiss ass.

“Yeah but most importantly to a night we’ll never forget.” Pete said as the four men took their shots.

Later on that night the members of Fall Out Boy got lost in Vegas. The sounds the lights the booze everything. They had the time of their lives…too bad they couldn’t remember the next morning.

The room was a wreck. The chair was smoking, plenty of empty bottles of alcohol even more red plastic cups like you see in every movie that involves parties. Chickens, a hooker or two lying around. Lord only knows what these boys got themselves into.

Joe walked around the room scratching his head and other places. While noticing something doesn’t look right.

“Where are my pants?” Joe said sounding groggy.

“Jesus fuck. I feel like I got ran over by an eighteen wheeler.” Pete said as he rubbed his head.

“I can’t remember the last time I had a hangover. I’m straight edge dammit! Why did I let you bastards do this to me?!”

“Stop screaming.” Joe whined.

“Alright whatever come on guys we gotta go check out. We have show tomorrow.”

“Trick! Come on let’s lock and load!”

“Patrick!” Joe screamed.

“What happened to stop screaming??” Andy said as he rubbed his head.

“My screaming is for good reason. You were just whining.”

Oh yeah. Andy thought. “PAAAAAAATRIIIIIIIICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Andy shouted right into Joe’s ear. He screamed so loud his throat began to feel sore.

“You motherfucker!” Joe shouted as he pounced on top of his bandmate.

“Guys! Stop it!” Pete yelled. “Seriously guys I can’t find him.” Pete said as he began to worry.

“Find who?” They asked at once.

“Barrack Obama. Who the fuck do you think?? Patrick!”

“Oh right. Don’t worry dude he’s probably down stairs.” Joe said as he slipped on his shoes.

“Yeah, call him.” Andy said as he handed Pete his cell phone.

“Fuck. I never thought of that.”

“Yeah and people say you’re the brains of this band.” Joe said as he rolled his eyes.

Pete dialed Patrick’s number and it picked up on the 2nd ring.

“Trick go check out were coming down now.” Pete said as he noticed he had a bruise and a cut lip. “What the fuck?” He mimed.

“Patrick forgot his phone.” Andy said as he walked out of the bathroom.

“Fuck! That’s typical Stump right there!” Pete said angrily as he shoved his phone into his pocket.

“AHHHHHHHH!!!” Joe screamed from the bedroom.

“What happened??” Pete said as he and Andy ran to find Joe looking in the mirror with shock and disbelief in his eyes.

“My tooth!” Joe yelled as he touched where his missing tooth used to be.

“Dude if this is like the time you lost your dick I’m leaving you here to rot.” Pete said as he walked toward him. “Holy fuck!” He yelled as he started to laugh. “It’s really gone!”

“You’re shitting me?” Andy said as he too walked over to the frantic now toothless Jew.

“What the fuck?! I don’t even remember doing that!”

“Now that I think about I don’t remember anything.” Andy said as he sat down.

“Neither do I.” Pete said as he tapped the side of his head trying to remember what exactly happened last night. “Oh shit!” Pete said as he noticed a hospital bracelet on his wrist.

“You went to the hospital?” Andy said as he grabbed his wrist.

“Dudes! This is fucked up! Patrick’s missing, I’m missing a tooth, Wentz went to the fucking hospital, I’M MISSING A TOOTH AND WE DON’T REMEMBER SHIT!!”


Hahahah Joe's a Jew. I love Jews. XD
Sign up to rate and review this story