Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Early Sunsets Over Monroeville

I'm Holding On Tight, Letting Out A Sigh

by StopThePress

**This chapter includes nudity, adult references, violence and foul language. Reader's discretion is advised.**

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Horror - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2010-07-13 - Updated: 2010-07-14 - 2452 words - Complete

?Blocked
My head lie on a comfortable pillow as I felt Gerard awake beside me. He hadn't known I was awake when he decided to play Musical Hands. Knowing how to control this situation, every time his hands would get a little too happy, I would shift "in my sleep" potentially crushing them. A pro at this by now, he swiftly moved his hands away before any bones were broken.

I still had to take in the surroundings of people sleeping in the same room as myself. It was weird to sleep in a mall but even weirder when both of your exes are sleeping in the same room. One, getting a little too comfortable with your guard being let down for the first time in ages. Although, I did enjoy it. He stirred closer to me and peaked his head in front of mine. He saw that my eyes were open but didn't do anything. He walked over to the gate which closed us in and waited for one of the security guards to wake up. My pupils scanned around the room as I realized I had to go to the restroom. I saw that no one was awake. Gerard waited at the front of the store and no one was coming. I got up and stood beside him, waiting eagerly. He didn't want to bang on the gate to wake anyone up. Louder than I had ever heard an alarm go off, the mall alarm clock went off, startling me and making me have to go even more than I had to already.

"Shit! Now I really have to go." I hissed, proceeding to do the pee-pee dance. One of the guards ran down to the store with just his holster and boxers on. I snorted, covering my mouth.

"Can you please open this thing! The bathrooms don't work in here." Gerard pleaded. The security guard, Bud, just shrugged, rolled his eyes and said,

"There's nothing I can do about that. I don't have the keys, CJ does." Gerard and I just stared in disbelief.

"Listen to me," I snarled with my eyes boring through him getting closer to the gate that protected him. "It's really early and I have to go to the bathroom. Now, either you get the keys from CJ and unlock the gate like a good Shepard, or he'll be cleaning up the bloody mess you'll leave after I handle the situation myself." He stood there. Fist balled up ready to retort.

"Look, you better show your girlfriend to watch her mouth or I'll show her how to use it!" He retorted his eyes boring into mine. Before I knew it, a husky blond who hadn't shaven in probably weeks walked up behind me. Turning around I saw that it was none other than Bob Bryar.

"Don't you ever think about talking to her that way!" Gerard cocked back.

"Just open the fucking gate!" Bob silenced. As soon as humanly possible, the gate drew up.

"You see there! The gates opened! Now you three can go have some orgy-" And with the swift of Bob's fist, Bud was bleeding from his nose on the floor. He curled into fetal position as he radioed for CJ. Carelessly, the three of us stepped over him and went on to the bathroom.


A few hours later we headed down to the Food Court cautiously. I didn't think it was such a great idea after all, they found them down there as well. I sighed and stepped onto the elevator. Gerard's left hand dangled in the air as I made an initiative to grab hold of it. He was a bit startled at first but he loosened up his tense hand. I sighed again and Terry had turned to me.

"Are you positive this is safe?" I asked like a child, evidently annoying him.

"Yeah, CJ said they had secured it.""Secured it meaning..." Ray had cut in. Terry sighed."Secured meaning-there are none down here anymore. They've killed them." He finished.

"So if I happen to get bitten, I can safely blame it on CJ?" Mikey had inquired. Terry snorted a laugh. I could tell he was not as bad as CJ or Bud. He smiled back at Mikey.

"Safely." He stated and walked out of the elevator highly alert. We followed behind him slowly as the cock of rifles filled the air. I looked around just waiting for something to just jump out at me when nothing had. I had a sense of relief for some reason. Even though I could just be eating and something could still attack me, it didn't bother me as much.

"All clear." An officer had shouted out. Terry had lowered his weapon and let us move free. Gerard and I had sat down across from Bob and Ray at one of the tables in the Food Court. I looked to the Burger King where there were actually people working the deep fryer. I nudged Gerard with my elbow to look. He found it as weird as I did. He turned to me trying not to laugh.

"Authorized Personnel." I smiled to him leaning my head on his shoulder.

"So how'd you guys get a arrested yesterday?" Bob had said laughing in between words. As if on queue, The CrossRoads Warrior had come off the elevator, toting a rifle over his shoulder. He took his hat off fixing his comb over and then put it back on. I shook my head.

"Do you really wanna know?"

"Yeah!" Ray and Bob both said in unison. Gerard just sat back and laughed.

"Well, see the whole thing was all Gerard's fault-" I didn't get to finish.

"No! You see that spot on his uniform?" He said pointing over to CJ talking to Bud who had recovered from this morning. "She did that!" He protested. Ray and Bob looked amazed like they haven't heard about anyone getting arrested before. I smiled.

This was just like old times but it wasn't the mall we hung out at, it was either my house or Serena's. Another thing was how Gerard and I were closer again. And to tell the truth, I would never let my guard ascend. Whilst telling Bob and Ray the whole story, Frank, Serena and Mikey came over to join. Terry listened and laughed over the railing of the Food Court. Correcting or making up parts that never even occurred during the ordeal. By the end of the story Serena and Bob were teary-eyed recovering from the obnoxious laughter they had expelled. Gerard's hand was wrapped around the top of my chair and I was leaned against him. Serena had sneaked a few smiles in just looking at us. I saw that her and Frank were getting a little familiar with their senses when kisses on the cheek were made and sometimes their hands would collide with each others and intertwine. It seemed like the world, to us, was most perfect when everything was going wrong. It made no sense to me.

"I gotta pee!" Serena whined as we walked to the nearest bathroom.

"I know! You just have to wait so we can find one!" I said holding her hand like a child. We finally turned the corner and found one but it was definitely occupied. The door to the bathroom was locked as I twitched the handle.

"Damn. There's gotta be another one." As soon as the both of us had turned around, the door became unlocked and Ethan walked out with messy hair and someone following him. She tripped on her undone heals and she pulled down her skirt hastily as it was wrinkled upward. He passed us like we never existed.

"He got over you pretty quickly." I nudged her hoping it would make her have to go worse. We stepped in and fumes filled our hesitant nostrils.

"Wow, that's pungent!" She hurried into the bathroom.

"Ugh! It smells in here!" My nose wrinkled and I'm not even sure if I made it. It smelled so bad in there it probably wrinkled itself.

"Haha! Ethan's gonna have an itchy future!" She sang."You are not right!" I said holding my nose. I said into the mirror. She walked out of her stall.

"So, you and Gee Way..."

"What about us?" She shook her head.

"It's alright, just avoid it." I scoffed.

"Avoid what? There's nothing going on between us!"

"Right. Right. So what happened in that holding cell last night?" I gasped.

"How'd you know?" She smiled and shook her head."One of those feelings." She nudged me playfully.

"Nothing happened. Nothing major!"

"Kissing is major!" She washed her hands

"We didn't kiss." She knew I was lying. She walked over to the dryer still looking at me with that face that just knew I was lying. "Okay we did but it meant nothing. It wasn't even big! He kissed me anyway." She sighed.

"Whatever." She walked out of the bathroom. I was still in the mirror trying to manage my hair, knowing I meant nothing I previously said. I smiled at the fact she didn't know about the conversation he and I had while in the cell. I laughed even harder thinking about what she'd do if she found out what we said. I turned on the faucet bending wanting to feel water on my face. I bent as I cupped a handful and splashed it over my face. I looked back to the mirror when I heard the door open, shut, then lock, as I was met with those beautiful hazel eyes.

"Gerard Arthur Way? What are you doing in the Ladies Room?" I said as he neared me.

"Just visiting, that's all." He walked behind me, embracing me. He moved the hair away from my neck and began to pull himself closer to me. Resting his chin in the crook of my neck, gently swaying to and fro, we made eye-contact in the mirror.

"Trying to make a move in a public restroom?" I gasped. "What would your mother say about this?"

"She's not here." He began to tug on the bottom of my t-shirt pulling it off, twirling me with it. I faced him just in my bra.

"Well, what if she hears about this?" I said trying to resist him pulling down my pajama pants. I lost. "Oh!" I squealed as he picked me up, putting me on the counter in between two sinks. His eyes wide and feasting at this sight. he leaned in closer placing his soft ruby lips on mine."Shh!" He hissed as he placed his index finger up against my lips.

"Who would tell her?" He said continuing, his lips not leaving mine for a second."Word could slip." I laughed as I felt his swift hand on my back trying to fight the latch on my bra. I wiggled so he would have a hard time undoing it. Unfortunately, he was better than I thought.

He leaned closer again, this time his kiss was much more passionate and aggressive. His hands wandered releasing my bra from the grips of my arms, feeling around what they revealed. His tongue brushed my bottom lip as I took it in and our tongues intertwined. His body got closer as I noticed that his pants weren't undone yet. I helped him out with that as he released himself.

"We've never had sex in a bathroom, right?" I inched myself closer to him.

"We've had sex in a bathroom but never in this bathroom." I tried to wiggle myself out of my panties as he saw that I was having a hard time so he snatched them off himself.

"Well, there's always room for something new." And with that he thrust into me. I threw my head back and let out a small moan holding the rest back. I clung onto him for dear life as he continued. My head rest on his shoulder as my legs dangled from the bathroom counter. The faster he went the more out of breath the two of us had become, the more I clung and I shut my eyes not wanting to let out a loud moan.

"Yes." I hissed in his ear. "Harder." I quietly whimpered as he tightened his grip on my legs. I took in his scent throwing my head back once more. Rifling my hands in his hair as I felt I was losing control. My head lay to rest on his shoulder once more as I squeezed my eyes shut feeling his heat pulse through my body. I panted in ecstasy, feeling the heat in my fingertips at this point, gripping Gerard's forearm.
"Gee." I whimpered. "Don't stop." He smirked wildly, continuing faster and harder. My whole body began to shake, starting with my thighs. I gripped both of his shoulders as I felt a stray tear run down the side of my face. My legs wrapped tightly around his bare backside, I rocked my hips to meet his. One last time I tossed my head back, arching my back letting out the his name like a secret. I began to lose all control of myself as I felt my body move toward his on it's own. He started to grunt as I pushed the stray strands of hair out of his face. He started to moan uncontrollably.

"Oh Shanie," He panted. And almost in unison, we reached this euphoric feeling. It was like both of our bodies coursed with electricity that could light a city. We just took a moment and stared at each other for what felt like forever. And in each others eyes, we saw ourselves. As tight as I could, I wrapped my arms around him, sobbing into his shoulder. "I missed you. Everything about you." I spoke in sobs as I felt him rest his head on my shoulder. Feeling a stray tear course down his sweaty face.
"I missed us, too." He simply stated.

**A/N: That was intense! Hoped you like this chapter. Took me a little bit to develop this scene I hope it works and I hope everyone liked it! AND YES! SERENA LEAVES BEFORE GERARD COMES IN! iT DEFINITELY SAYS THAT. Anyways, I won't be updating until tomorrow BECAUSE I'm testing out a new story. Don't know what it's gonna be called yet but the plot's already developed and it has WEREWOLVES! So I hope you enjoyed this chapter Rate and Review at your own convenience. Watch out for my untitled story, it'll be titled on here buts it's gonna be new. I think I'll do about three chapters of that.
KThanxBye.
XoX
STP. **
Sign up to rate and review this story