Categories > Cartoons > South Park > New Town, New Start

New Town, New Start

by southparkgirl1 0 reviews

Category: South Park - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Humor - Characters: Butters,Cartman,Kenny,Kyle,Stan - Warnings: [X] [?] [Y] - Published: 2010-07-13 - Updated: 2010-07-14 - 1008 words

0Unrated
info:
name: sophie
age: 13
(warning: all south park characters are now in 8th grade)
looks: slender, fairly muscular (but not noticeable), long black hair to middle back
personality: witty, funny, inappropriate, easy-going, understanding, boyish

~story start~

I sat and looked out the window of the taxi. Wow, this place is a lot different from california... It like never snowed there. Crap, because it's so cold here, my mom is going to make me go shopping.. damn i hate shopping....

~15 minutes later~

"sophie, wake up were here!"
"huh? were what?"
"were here, at the new house."
I sat up and looked out the frosted window to see a 2 story light blue house.
"where's my room?"
"upstairs, the second room to the right." I grabbed the key from my mom's hand.
i jumped out of the taxi and ran up the snow-encrusted driveway to the door.
`click`
The door opened with a small creak.
"Holy crap... This place is awesome!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs as I saw my mom pay the taxi man.
I kicked off my converse and ran upstairs to my room. I jumped on to my bed and laid there for a few minutes, till i heard creaking up the stairs. I sat up to see my mom.
"yeah?" i asked
"i invited the neighbors over for a house warming party, get out of your pajamas."
"ok."
i changed in to my usual outfit, a black shirt and skinny jeans. I put on eyeliner and turned on my music until a little kid with black hair ran upstairs and jumped onto my bed.
"Hi..Who are you?"
"I'm Ike!"
"Aww. What a cute name, where's your parents?"
"Down stairs, I hiding from Kyle."
"Who's Kyle?"
"Ike? Come out, this isn't your house, you can't run around here." I heard a voice from the hall say.
"Is that Kyle?" I whispered to Ike
"uh-huh." he nodded.
I heard footsteps getting closer and finally a cute boy wearing a hat with wavy red hair sticking out of the edges walked in.
"Hi, I'm Sophie!" I said
"Hi, I'm Kyle." he replied, turning red.
"Hehhehe! Kyle likes the pretty girl!!" Ike said running around Kyle and down the stairs.
"Hehe. little kids these days." he said rolling his eyes
"Here, sit down." I offered.
"So, what brings you to South Park?" Kyle asked as he plopped himself down
"My mom got job transfer to South Park because the production line at her work cut people."
"Oh." He got up grabbed a dry erase marker from my dresser and started to doodle on my board.
"What are you drawing?" i asked using his shoulders to jump up and see.
"Argh!" I heard from downstairs.
"What was that?" I asked Kyle.
He shrugged. "My best bet is Tweek."
"Tweek? Who's that?"
"He's another kid in 8th grade."
"Oh, how many 8th graders are there?" I asked, peeking at the board.
"A lot, but surprisingly enough, we all fit in one classroom."
I hugged Kyle, "Thanks for explaining everything to me!" "Maybe later you can give me a tour of the town and we could go catch a movie of something."
"Sure." He said blushing.
I heard more footsteps up the stairs.
Another cute boy with short spiky blond hair walked in, acting jittery.
"Do you have and c-coffee!?"
"Yeah, downstairs, I'll show you." I grabbed his sleeve and pulled him downstairs.

~Kyle's P.O.V.~

sophie is so cute, now i wonder where ike ran to.

~Sophie's P.O.V.~

"So, why do you shake like that?" i asked taking a sip of coffee
"I ha-have ADD."
"Really, then why do you drink coffee, wouldn't that just make you more hyper?"
"It tastes g-good, and my parents thi-think it will calm me down." "Gah, oh Jesus!" He yelled and twitched violently.
"It's ok." I said hugging him.
"Urgh!", he said blushing, "Woah.. I feel so..so calm."
"Tweek's got a girlfriend!" said a voice behind us.
"Argh! N-no I don't!" He said paranoid.
I whirled around to see a fattie with short brown hair.
"What do you want fat ass?" i asked annoyed
"I'm not fat, I'm big-boned."
"Whatever."
"Uh. I'm Cartman."
"Hey, I'm Sophie, I guess we started off on the wrong foot."
".....gimme."
"I said, i guess we started out on the wrong foot, right?" I asked a little more angrily, till I realized what he was looking at.
"You want Cheesy Poofs?"
"Hell yeah."
"First, apologize to Tweek."
"Sorry retard, now gimme my poofs!"
"That's not an apology."
"I'm sorry Tweek."
"I-it's ok." "Gah!"
"Thank you. Here, you can have it now." I said tossing the bag at him.
"Sorry Tweek, people must be real dick-wads to you." I said
"N-no problem." he said, his left eye twitching.
I walked upstairs with him to find 2 boys raiding through my lingerie.
"What the!" "What the hell do you think your doing?!" I yelled as I shut the door.
They turned around, each one with a thong in their hand.
"Kyle!" "What the fuck!?!"
He turned crimson and dropped the lacy g-string back in the drawer.
"IT WAS ALL CARTMAN'S IDEA, BLAME HIM!!"
He blushed, a cheesy poof in his mouth and yelled:
"STUPID JEW! Everyone knows you just wanna bang her!"
"Cartman, you fat fuck!"
"Shut up you guys!" said a muffled voice.
I turned around to see a boy in an orange jacked pulled over his head, and fluffy brown fur covering most of his face.
"And you are?" I asked surprised he could talk through that thing.
"Kenny." he said.
"Cool, I like that name."
"nice tits." i heard him whisper, but I didn't care, 2 more boys walked through the door.
"Hey, I'm Stan." He said
"Sophie." I twirled a strand of hair in my fore finger.
He blushed.
"H-hi!" I looked behind Stan to see a boy with blond hair.
"I'm Butters!"
"Aww, what a cute name."

How Many Cute Guys Live In This Town. I Hit The Fucking Jackpot!!!

Chapter 2 Coming Soon.










Sign up to rate and review this story