Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > You Must Never Know What You Do To Me

Boring Car Journeys Can Never Be Anything More

by AlexisSCREAM 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Published: 2010-07-15 - Updated: 2010-07-15 - 458 words

0Unrated
heyyyy second chapter! hope you likey
xoxo
Nikki


Brendon’s POV
The car journey was... well, like all car journeys to be honest, way too long and really boring. My parents were discussing me and constantly told me to shut up. Truth be told, I’m amazed they even know what my disorder meant. When we finally pulled up inside the car park of my new ‘school’, I died a little inside. It looked like something out of a horror movie, I guess. It was huge with large windows. The house was white with black wooded strips, details and decorations. It looked okay, despite seeming so big. My mom and dad took one of my hands each, trying to calm me down, even though, for once, I was calm. We walked inside the building. I honestly felt embarrassed. I mean, honestly, what 14 year old wouldn’t be embarrassed by their parents holding their hands really tightly in a new environment?
‘Hi, you must be Brendon! Nice to meet you!’ The ugly receptionist smiled as soon as she noticed us, which, unfortunately, was straight away.
‘Ugh, piss off!’ I yelled, pulling my hands out if my parents’ and bolting out the door, scarred for life by the freaky wannabe-Barbie I’d just met. I climbed on top of my parents’ car and sat there, letting my legs hang down off of the side of the car.
‘Brendon? You’re first class starts in half an hour, followed by a group chat session’ The Barbie told me. She’d followed me.
‘Whatever. Send me the fuck home’ I snarled, completely ignoring any further comments she made. About five minutes later, after Barbie had given up and went in, a boy came up to me. He was wearing a hoodie decorated with snakes. Cobras, to be exact. He was also wearing about 5 neck chains with more cobras on as well as chains hanging from his pants, which were purple and baggy.
‘You new?’ he asked.
‘Err technically yeah, but I hopefully won’t be here for more than another five minutes’ I told him.
‘Nah. You’re staying. Steffia told me to come and fetch you’ The boy smiled.
‘Steffia? Do you mean Barbie?’ I asked.
‘Yeah. I’m Gabe, by the way’ He smiled.
‘Why are you here? You look pretty normal...’ I asked.
‘Apparently I’m too obsessed with cobras. Man, I fucking worship cobras!’ Gabe smiled.
‘Are we... friends?’ I asked.
‘I guess’ Gabe smiled, holding his hand out to help me off of the car. I took his hand and jumped down, smiling.
I was smiling because I was happy.
I was happy because I had made a friend.
I had decided I wouldn’t kill myself.
Sign up to rate and review this story