Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > When I Fall Can I Catch Myself

Stupid Scandanavian Rats!

by LittleMissFae 1 review

This chapter cracks me up. Out of the 25 I have written this is in my top 5 favorites!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-07-15 - Updated: 2010-07-16 - 1166 words - Complete

5Ambiance
Authors Note: Send me an email at emiley1@rocketmail.com and you will be added in the VIP club. The VIP club will give you access to 'newsletters' where you will be sent pictures of the characters, sneak peaks, and actual chapters before anyone else is given access to them. Just send me a message with you name and anything else you would like to say. I love you guys.
Now, I would like to thank the people who reviewed the last chapter: Amy_Revenge, shortygirl, and AlexisScream. And also the 3 people who have rated When I Fall, Ambiance and the 2 people who rated the last chapter, Exciting. Anyway, on with the story! Hope you enjoy!



I was dreaming of the Stay-Pufft marshmallow from Ghost Busters then I was awoken from Michael Jackson’s ghost. Talk about a hell of a morning.

“Holy Fu-dge muffins.” I stopped myself.

“Fudge Muffins?” Gerard teased.

“I have a 9 year old little sister.” I answered.

“Oh ok. That makes since I guess.”

“Speaking of my sister I really need to call my Mom and dad. I never told them that I was touring with you. Each time I tried calling them they didn’t answer. I haven’t talked to my sister in like 2 weeks.”

“I’m bored” Gerard said.

“Yeah you scared the fudge sickles out of me. At first I thought you were Michael Jackson’s ghost haunting me. I was so scared. I was like ‘I didn’t do anything to you!!! Why are punishing me!!’”

“What is up with Michael Jackson? I’m not Michael Jackson!!! My name is Gerard Way not Michael Jackson.” I could have sworn I saw the slightest tip of a smile on his face. Either that or I’m just crazy. It could be that I’m crazy.

“Fine if I can’t call you Michael Jackson than I can say you look funny.”

“You’re calling me funny. At least I’m not still dressed in my sleeping crap and I’ve brushed my hair.” A smile did creep up. See, I knew I wasn’t crazy.

“Oh shut up. I’m sorry if I didn’t have time to get dressed in between waking up to Michael Jackson and getting harassed by you. I think I’m going to get a restraining order for you.” I said while pushing myself off of my bunk. Of course having my luck while pushing off of the TOP bunk I fell onto the floor.

“Stupid Scandinavian rats!!!” I grumbled.

“Why is it that I don’t understand one thing you say?”

“Because you don’t understand English.” I said over my shoulder as I entered the bathroom with my clothes. I took a shower and put on my clothes. Of course I had a pair of black skinny jeans and a t-shirt that said ‘Do You Need a Hug?’ I did my makeup which consisted of eyeliner, eye shadow, mascara, and Chap Stick.

I stepped out of the bathroom and posed. “Did you miss me?”

“Not one bit.” Gerard said sarcastically. I faked a hurt look.

“Fine. I don’t need you. I don’t need anyone.” I stomped over to the bed and sat down.

“I was texting Mikey and he said that a friend of ours called him wanting us to go to a party at his house.”

“Oh cool. Like a birthday party? Will there be cake there?” I asked.

“No, Rosemary. It’s not a birthday party.”

“Well can I still take a cake? I like cake; it’s yummy. Do you like cake?”

“Sure you can take cake. And yeah I guess I like cake.”

“When’s the last time you had some cake, Gerard?”

“Probably when I was like 16 and it was for my birthday party.”

“Hmm. Maybe that’s why you’re so grumpy. If you had cake you would be a much happier person. We could so make a Christmas movie out of this. I see it now, How the Gerard stole Christmas.”

“Ok. So do you want to go or not?” Gerard asked me.

“Of course I do. We can have so much fun.”

“Do I want to know what you’re idea of fun is?”

“Don’t worry I won’t embarrass you. I’ll be a complete angel. I’ll probably be so good that I’ll be boring to be around. You’ll probably ditch me there.” Gerard still looked a little bit unsure but I could tell he wanted me to go. Whether or not I was myself or I was quiet.

“We won’t ditch you. And you’re going to have a really fun time. You’ll be really surprised.” Gerard responded.

“Well that’s good. Dude, I’m starving.” I got up to go see if there was anything in the bus that I could eat. I found a box of crackers and a coke.

“I’ll go see when we are going to stop for food.” Gerard said then walked up to the front of the bus.

He came back within about 3 minutes. “He made a call to the other driver and we’re stopping at the next food place that we pass.” Come to find out that the next place was McDonalds.

“Don’t a lot of people go into McDonalds? What will you guys do about all the fans?” I asked.

“That’s what body guards are for. Besides we can sign several autographs.”

“Oh ok.” We got off the bus. A body guard came over to Gerard and me. He helped us get through all the fans and into McDonalds. I ordered a 10 piece McNugget with barbeque sauce. Yummy. Gerard got a Big Mac. Mikey got a Double Cheeseburger, Bob got a McChicken, and Frank got a McRib.

“They should so name a sandwich after you. They could call it a McRomance.” I joked.

“That would so be cool.” Frank said.

“Let me go ask them. Maybe they will!” I got up and started to skip toward the register. I could hear MCR laughing behind me.

I skipped over to the register where a boy who looked to be about 16 was. “Hi my friends and I want to know if you could do a favor for us.”

The boy stuttered. “Umm yeah s-ure.”

“Can you name a sandwich McRomance?”

“I couldn’t make it international but I guess I could here.”

“Cool!” Then I skipped back to the table.

“He said they will!” I said perkily.

“Cool, I guess. Brendon said to be there by at least 5:00.” Mikey said. Brendon, could it be? No it couldn’t.

We finished eating and went to MCR’s bus. We all played Guitar Hero and joked around and crap. Gerard told them about our idea for I Don’t Love You. They all loved it and decided that when we got the routine down we would perform I Don’t Love You featuring Rosemary Blake.
Sign up to rate and review this story