Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > When I Fall Can I Catch Myself

Catch Me If You Can

by LittleMissFae 3 reviews

New chapter up. Remeber to join the VIP club!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-07-17 - Updated: 2010-07-17 - 656 words - Complete

5Ambiance
“Can you tell me why you are doing this?”

“He made me mad. I didn’t like the way he was talking to me.”

“So we’re going to run around the property hiding from him?” Brendon asked.

“Who said we have to stay on the property?” I asked.

“Let’s go.” I said.

“What if they split up and are searching elsewhere. We should wait here until we see them then sprint away.” Brendon suggested.

“Good idea.” We only had to wait about 5 minutes. Gerard, Mikey, Frank, Bob, and Ray started to search the area. Brendon showed me a way to escape without Gerard seeing me. We ran into his garage and got into his car. He had a cool car. It was a Ferrari.

“Let’s go to Wal-Mart!” I suggested.

“Ok then.” And so we ended up at Wal-Mart. We had a lot of fun in Wal-Mart. We almost got kicked out because we got on a bike and started riding it through the store. We ended up running into a display of canned fruit and knocked it down. Luckily the manager was a fan of Panic! At The Disco. It comes in handy to have a famous friend.

We were just passing a stand with cake displayed on it.

“Cake!” I Exclaimed. I grabbed a chocolate fudge cake and took off. Brendon insisted he pay for it.

“We’ve searched the entire property you aren’t here.” Gerard had called my phone.

“We’re at a place that has balloons and really good cake. Oh, and bikes!!!”

“That could be anywhere!!!” Gerard whined.

“Get over it big baby. If you want to find me you’ll figure it out.” There was bickering on the other line. Arguments over where we were. Then finally it clicked. A voice almost shouted, “Wal-Mart.” Then there was a huge CLICK.

“They just hung up on me.” I stared at the phone that was in my hand.

“So. I guess we should leave now.” Brendon said getting up.

“Or we could do just the opposite.”

“Ok.” For the next 2 hours we hid out in the clothes department. We had stuffed ourselves inside the racks of clothes so no one could see us. I found it kind of funny because I kept on seeing the same pairs of feet pacing back and forth. I knew it was MCR not only because who else would pace around Wal-Mart for 2 hours without a cart but also because there were 5 sets of feet.

“I’m bored.” I whispered. Brendon nodded his head. After I knew they were nowhere in sight or hearing distance I got my phone out and called them.

“Hello.” He said frustration building in his voice.

“Need another clue?”

“Just tell us where you are.” Gerard insisted.

“I’m a fashionista. Where do you expect me to be?” I asked then hung up.

“I’m getting bored with this game. Come on.” I motioned for Brendon to follow me. We crawled out of the rack and waited behind a huge display. The boys finally went over to look in one of the racks. Then I pounced on Gerard. Brendon walked after me. Gerard turned around. He looked absolutely pissed.

His eyes were slanted at me. I just smiled. “I got a cake!” I said cheerfully.

“You made us search for you for 4 hours.”

“I got cake!” I repeated. Frank’s mouth twitched into a smile.

“Do you know how mad I got?” Gerard asked.

“I got cake!”

“You are so annoying!”

“I got chocolate fudge cake!” Everyone including Gerard died out laughing.

“Brendon, if we knew you two would end up making us go on a scavenger hunt looking for you two we wouldn’t have told you about Rosemary.”

“Rose and I were just having some fun. Besides it was really funny hearing you so pissed.” Brendon laughed.

Gerard looked like he was starting to calm down.
Sign up to rate and review this story