Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > When I Fall Can I Catch Myself

What Could Be Better Than Cake?

by LittleMissFae 2 reviews

Thanks for reading! Extra brownie points to sock_monkey for her amazingly insperational reviews.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-07-18 - Updated: 2010-07-18 - 764 words - Complete

5Ambiance
“I got a cake!” I said while holding it up in the air so they could see it.

Gerard smiled. “So we’ve heard.”

“Oh yeah and how did you get my number?”

“When you were sleeping last night I picked your phone so I could have your number. I was worried that something like this would happen and I wouldn’t have any way of contacting you.”

“You sound like my dad!!!” I exclaimed.

“No, I’m just worried about you.”

“You still sound like my dad.”

“It is a little creepy that he got your number, though.” Mikey laughed.

“Thank you, Mikey. Thank you.”

“I’m sorry if I don’t want something to happen to you. I kind of enjoy your company.” Gerard said.

“Yeah, you make everything more interesting.” Frank said.

“I don’t want you to go out with a psycho and never come back.”

“Hey, are you saying I’m a psycho?” Brendon accused.

They ignored him. “When are you going to be ready?” Mikey asked.

“I guess whenever.”

“Ok then I guess we’ll be going.”

“How did you get here? Did you have the tour bus bring you?”

Frank’s lips went into a sly smile. “No; we stole one of Brendon’s cars.”

“Hey!” Brendon yelped. Before anyone could say anything Ray picked me up and started to run away with me.

“Dude, what are you doing?” I looked up at him.

“I don’t know I was bored and I thought, ‘Hey it would be funny to pick Rosemary up and run away with her.”

“Are you high?” I asked dead serious. People (staff and shoppers) were watching us with a dead gaze. Some of the staff was calling after us to stop running. I looked behind me and saw that Gerard was right behind us. Frank and Mikey were not far behind. Bob was just watching us with a look of weirdness. Brendon was right behind Frank and Mikey. He looked like he was having a hard time with his breathing.

“Dude your heavy!” Ray griped. I could tell that he was about to either give up with carrying me or just drop me all together.

“I am 21 so you would think that I may be a little heavy.” I could tell he was losing his grip on me. He was starting to slow down. We were having one crazy day.

“You got her?” Gerard asked wearily.

“Yeah.” Just when he said it I could feel myself slipping. I didn’t know why they wouldn’t just let me run on my own. It would be a lot easier than having me fall flat on my butt.

“I can walk and/or run you know?” I said sarcastically.

“Not fast enough.”

“Ray, don’t drop her.” Gerard commanded. Of course with my luck, Ray did drop me. And of course, Gerard was right behind us in time to pick me up from mid-air before I fell.

I could hear his deep breathing from him running. His chest was rising up and down. His expressions on his face were almost unreadable. Almost, if I didn’t know better I would say I could see compassion on his face. But also one other thing, pure determination.

He caught me looking at him. He looked down at me and smiled a comforting smile. I was really wishing he would just let me down. That’s ironic. I used to dream of Gerard or Mikey holding me and never letting me go. Now, I just want him to put me down. How things can change.

“You can let me down now. I’m a fast runner.” I told him. He looked down at me for a few seconds then let me down. We sprinted threw the entrance door.

I followed Ray to an Escalade. He jumped in the driver’s seat and Gerard jumped in the front seat. Mikey, Frank and Bob jumped into the back.

“Where am I supposed to sit?” I asked.

Frank looked around then grinned. “You can share my seat.”

“I would usually argue but there isn’t any time to do that.” I sat next to Frank. Before I could try to manage putting my seatbelt on Ray started driving threw cars.

Brendon was right behind us now.

“Where am I supposed to go?” Ray said.

“Just go to Brendon’s house. I’m really getting bored with this.” Bob said.

“Ok.” We drove to Brendon’s house. The tour bus was still there. We said our goodbyes to Brendon and left.
Sign up to rate and review this story