Categories > Movies > Lilo and Stitch > Lilo and Stitch the Series rewritten

Stitch's Cousins part 1

by DataSeeker 0 reviews

There were many things that I didn't like about the TV series so I decide to write a remake. Enjoy.

Category: Lilo and Stitch - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: 625, Angel, David, Dr. Hamsterviel, Elena, Gantu, Grand Councilwoman, Jumba, Keoni, Lilo, Mr. Jameson, Myrtle, Nani, Pleakley, Stitch, Teresa, Yuki - Warnings: [!] [?] - Published: 2006-04-29 - Updated: 2006-04-30 - 4443 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: I don't own Lilo and Stitch

Chapter 1

Lilo and Stitch
Stitch's Cousins

Stitch was playing in the woods, jumping from tree to tree. Then he stopped, sat on a tree branch and sighed. Lilo was still at Hula class. Doing anything without her was not very fun. Tired of playing in the woods, Stitch thought of other things he could do till Lilo came home. Then he remembered that Jumba had some video games on the space ship. That should be fun.

.............................................................................................................

Stitch walked up the platform of the ship and headed to Jumba's laboratory. Seating him-self in front of the huge super computer, Stitch's claws clicked a few keys then the selections appeared. Stitch tried to decide which game to play when he noticed a blank icon with the initials S.G.E. in the background," I/ wonder what that is, a new game?"/ Stitch decided to click on it. Suddenly the room went dark and a blue light flashed from some machinery. And a computer voice said. "User identified as Experiment 6-2-6."

Stitch blinks his black eyes in surprise. "Not 6-2-6, meega Stitch."

"Accessing index of secret genetic experiments,"

The screen displayed a bunch of numbers 1 through 626. Curiously Stitch clicked the numbers 124. The image of a creature with gray skin, thick legs a tail, short fore arms, and a hammer-like face appeared. "Experiment 1-2-4. Primary function: smashes everything in its way." The computer said.

On the right side of the screen was a more info icon. Stitch surveyed the data in wonder. Was it possible that Jumba made other experiments before him? Exiting 124's file Stitch clicked on 325's file. The image of a snake with six short legs, violet colored skin, and dark eyes appeared. It also had a more info icon on the side. "Experiment 3-3-5. Primary function: Nightmare inducer. Telepathically manipulates dreams."

Exiting 325's file; Stitch clicked on 534's file. The image of manta ray-like creature with dark blue skin, black eyes, and three black tipped spikes on its back appeared with a more info icon on the side.
"Experiment 5-3-4. Primary function: rain maker. Controls and generates watery vapors,"

Stitch was disturbed by this. But he needed to check something. Exiting 534's file he clicked on the file of 626. An image of him-self appeared with a more info icon on the side.
"Experiment 6-2-6. Primary function: destruction," The computer said.

Stitch stared at his image very disturbed.

"Stitch what are you doing?"

Stitch turned around. It was Jumba.

"Stitch what is wrong?" Ask Jumba when he saw the look on Stitch's face.
Suddenly Jumba notices the 626 file.

"Ah I see you have discovered my secret experiment files," Jumba said looking uneasily at Stitch.

"Why didn't you tell me that you made more like me?" Stitch asked in an upset voice.

"Well... I always planned to, but I kept putting it off; and now it's too late." Jumba explained.

Jumba then sighed and sat down on a separate chair and said.

"So I take it I should now explain some things to you about your-self and the other 625 experiments."

Stitch nods.

"Well I guess my story starts after I graduated from collage and gotten my master degree. I had become known as one of the brilliant minds in the galaxy. But my fame didn't get me everything I wanted. Many of my colleagues didn't respect me; those jealous fools were always mocking my short-comings; my weight, my accent, my few scientific miscalculations. I also had a fascination with biology and wanted to unlock the mysteries of all Life. But the Federation refused to authorize my experiments declaring them unethical; but I was determined; nothing would stop me! It changed my life; before I realized it I had an obsession on making my experiments the most powerful most destructive life forms in all of creation, ha, ha, ha!" Jumba laughed maniacally.
Jumba then cleared his throat. "Sorry." Then everything changed. I was arrested, you escaped, and then by a turn of events we both became part of a... family!

Stitch smiled, and jumped into Jumba's arms and hugged him; Jumba returned the hug and then put Stitch down. "And it was a good turn of events for both of us."

"What became of the other experiments?" Stitch asks.

"They are right here." Jumba said.

Pressing a few buttons on a console the floor opened up and a large containment unit rose out. The top of the unit suddenly opened up revealing a bright energy field and countless orbs swirling inside. Stitch stared at them in wonder. "As you can see they have been dehydrated for transport." Jumba explained.

"I was able to take them with me when I got out of jail without them getting detected by the authorities. Originally I planned to use them for evil but now that I'm reformed I don't know what to do with them."

"Let's activate them." Stitch explained.

"What?!" said a shocked Jumba. "That wouldn't be a good idea. Many of these experiments are extremely dangerous; they could destroy this entire planet."

"But we could teach them to be good like Lilo taught me." Stitch argued.

Jumba scratched his chin as he pondered this. "Well... theoretically if you can be trained to not be destructive then they can be trained to. But I must set up safe guards first."

"Let's do it." Stitch said excitedly.

............................................................................................................

Lilo got home from Hula class. She entered the living room. Pleakley who was sitting on the couch watching the Discovery Channel look up and said," Hello Lilo."

Hi Pleakley, have you seen Stitch?"

"No I haven't but did you know that zebras use their stripes to confuse lions that are hunting them; it's fascinating."

"No I didn't but I have to go." Lilo said.

Lilo ran to her room, "Stitch, Stitch where are you?" Lilo called.

Going back downstairs Lilo then checked Jumba and Pleakley's room. It was clean except for some scientific equipment that was cluttered in a corner, but there was no sign of Stitch.

"Lilo!" Stitch's voice called from downstairs.

Lilo ran downstairs. Stitch was waiting in the hall. "Hi Stitch what have you been doing lately?"

"Come with me Lilo, you have to see something." Stitch said.

"Stitch what is going on?" Lilo asked.

"Just come." Stitch said.

............................................................................................................

Entering the ship and heading to the lab section Lilo said to Stitch. "I don't believe what your telling me, there are others like you?!"

"Ih" Stitch said.

The lab was full of operational machines that Lilo didn't recognize. Jumba was wearing a lab coat over his clothes and fiddling with some gears on a console.

"Ah Lilo you have arrived at last." said Jumba.

"Where are the other experiments?" Lilo asks.

"They are right in there." Jumba said gesturing to the experiment containment unit.

Lilo stared in confusion at the experiment pods floating in the field.
"They don't look like Stitch." Lilo said.

"That's because they have been dehydrated; just give them a little water and their original forms and abilities will be restored." Jumba explained.

"Since this is our first attempt to tame an illegal genetic experiment, we will start with a harmless one. Let me see." Jumba said staring at the experiment index.

"Ah experiment 6-2-5; he will be a good choice."
Jumba clicked the file. The picture was of a creature that looked like a Stitch except its form was slightly pudgier then Stitch, its fur was yellow, its ears were short and it had two flat teeth sticking out of its mouth.

"Experiment 6-2-5. Primary function: failure." The computer said.

"Why was he a failure?" Lilo asks.

"Well 6-2-5 has all powers of Stitch, but due to unfixable flaws in his programming, he is timid and non-violent." Jumba explained.

Clicking a few keys on a console the container produced a blue pod with the numbers 625 on it. Jumba pick up the pod and put it on a block-like table. Pressing a button on a separate console and hose-like device appeared from the ceiling and sprayed the pod with water. The pod started to glow and grow and with a flash the Experiment 6-2-5 appeared.

"Ah!" 6-2-5 screamed when he saw Lilo, Stitch and Jumba.

Then he ran to the far corner of the ship. "You...you stay away from me! " 6-2-5 said in terrified voice.

"It OK; we're not going to hurt." Lilo assured him.

"Maybe you won't but he will." 6-2-5 said pointing at Jumba.

"Jumba what is he talking about?" Asked a confused Lilo.

Jumba looked a little guilty and said sheepishly. "Let's just say that when any of my experiments were failures I never treated them nicely."

"Now there's an understatement!" says 6-2-5.
"He put me through these unpleasant tests and diagnostics, and when he discovered that I wasn't destructive, he tried to reprogram my brain; it was torment! And when that failed he dehydrated me!"

Lilo was shock at what she heard. "Well... I'm sure he is sorry and won't do it again."

"Maybe," 6-2-5 said doubtfully. "But who are you? I mean you don't look like an experiment." 6-2-5 said pointing at Lilo."

No I'm Lilo and this is Stitch." Lilo said gesturing at Stitch.

Stitch smiled and waved.
"You know you talk almost like a human." Lilo comments.

"That's because he is one of several experiments that have advance speaking capabilities." Explains Jumba.

Suddenly there was a rumbling sound from... 6-2-5's stomach. Rubbing his stomach 6-2-5 said. "Look I think you have a long story to tell me, while you guys tell me can I have something to eat I'm starved?"

"Sure...a Jumba is their some food on the ship?" Lilo asked.

"Yes I have some things that can be eaten." Jumba said.

............................................................................................................

Nani just entered the front door carrying a load of groceries in her arms. Pleakley who had stopped watching TV was reading a book looked up and said. "Hello Nani."

"Hi Pleakley, can you help with these groceries?" Asks Nani as she went to the Kitchen.

Pleakley frowns but got up to help Nani. When they finished Nani said. "Where is Lilo?" "She should have been home by now."

Pleakley thought hard for a few moments. "Hmm, last time I saw her; Stitch took her to ship to show her something."

"OK." Nani said. "Well listen I have to get back to work; can you make dinner tonight."

"Alright; a... what should I make?" Asked Pleakley.

"Make hot dogs, here are two packages, just boil them for several minutes." Nani said as she putted the package the counter.

Pleakley blinked his only eye. "You mean people eat dogs?"

Nani looked surprised. "No, no hot dogs are not really made from dogs."

"Then why call them hot dogs?"

"I...I don't know." Nani admitted, "I have to go."
Nani turned to leave.

.............................................................................................................

6-2-5 was reaching for another sandwich on the table in the lab. "These are good; what do you call them again?" 6-2-5 asked.

"Sandwiches" Lilo said.

"Well they are the best things I've ever eaten." 6-2-5 comments.

"You know, I think we should give you a name; and not just you but all the experiments." Said Lilo.

"Good idea." Stitch agreed.

"Your name shall be...Toaster." Lilo says.

6-2-5 frowned. "Toaster? Can't you give me a name with some dignity?"

Lilo put her finger to her chine. "How about Elvis?"

That sounds good." 6-2-5 says as taking another bite out of his sandwich.

"Then it's settled, your name shall be Elvis."

Lilo then turns to Jumba and said. "Jumba let's activate another cousin."

"Cousin?" Jumba asks with a puzzled look on his face.

"I think that cousin sounds better then experiment." Lilo explained.

Jumba considered this for a few moments then walked to his large super computer clicking a few keys on the console, a picture of a creature that was yellow, had skinny legs arms body and a tail, a large head with a wide mouth, round nose, dark blue eyes, and foot length antennas. "Experiment 2-2-1. Primary function: electrical power surge." The computer said.

The containment unit produced a green experiment pod with the numbers 221 on it.

"How does this cousin work?" Lilo asked.

Picking up the experiment pod Jumba explained "2-2-1 belongs to a breed that generates electricity, capable of devastating entire cities. He is pretty evil."

Putting the pod on the table and pressing a button, a glass cylinder came down from the ceiling onto the table. The hose-like device sprayed the pod in the cylinder. The pod started glowing and growing, then with a flash experiment 2-2-1 appeared. Visible electrical waves surround 2-2-1 as he laughed sinisterly. Transforming into a lightening bolt 2-2-1 begans zooming all-round the inside the cylinder; his motions a blur.

"Don't worry, the container is electric proof, he can't get out." Jumba assured Lilo and Stitch, though he looks tense also.

2-2-1 finally stopped zooming around, and starting yelling and pounding the glass with his fists. Lilo uneasily walked toward 2-2-1 and said. "Hello, I'm Lilo; these are your cousins Stitch and Elvis."

Stitch and Elvis smiled and waved at 2-2-1. 2-2-1 stared them some of the savagery in his eyes vanished, replaced with curiosity.

............................................................................................................

In a secret base on an asteroid Gantu, former caption of the Galactic Federation was summoned to meet with his current employer, Dr. Jacques Von Hamsterviel. The room was bare except for a small couch. A large screen with the image of a rodent-like alien with white fur, red eyes, he wore a red cape with an H icon on it. Typical of Dr. Hamsterviel, he either appears on a com screen or rides on a hover chair when he was in a front of his generally taller employees. "Sit down." Said Dr. Hamsterviel./ /
Gantu sat on the small couch and waited to hear his mission.

"Tell me; are you familiar with the trail of Jumba Jookiba and Experiment 6-2-6?" Hamsterviel asked.

Gantu frowned at the mention of the trog that ruined his career. "Yes I have."

"Well a spy with-in the Federation has informed me that investigators have recently discovered that Dr. Jumba Jookiba was actually responsible for the creation of six-hundred and twenty five genetic experiments besides 6-2-6." Dr. Hamsterviel explained.

A look of surprise crossed Gantu's face. "Six hundred and twenty five experiments?!"

Hamsterveil sneered. "Yes, they have found Jumba's secret documents. I have stolen copies of the records; unfortunately it's only a list of the genetic experiments' serial numbers and a little about their abilities; all formulas on how to create them have been erased by those idiotic Federation police."

"The point is that the location of the experiments is still unknown; and the Federation is still investigating all of Jumba's former labs and known contacts; but I think that they are with Jumba on the planet he and 6-2-6 were exiled to."

"But how could he possibly smuggle so many experiments on earth without being detected by the authorities?" Gantu said in disbelief.

"Simple; Jumba dehydrated them and secretly stored them away in some hidden compartment; a genius would know that." Hamsterviel said his voice thick with contempt.

The thinly veiled insult made Gantu scowl, but he said nothing.

"I believe these experiments will be very useful in increasing my criminal powers, I want you to go to earth, find those experiments, and bring them to me. Is that clear?" Hamsterviel asked.

"Yes sire, I shall leave immediately." Gantu said.

As Gantu headed for the hanger bay he thought to himself. I use to be caption of the United Galactic Federation; now I am just a mercenary currently working for one of the wealthiest criminals in the galaxy. Dr. Hamsterviel pays well, but he has an extremely unpleasant attitude.

............................................................................................................

"Jumba can we let Sparky out of the cylinder now?"/ /Lilo asked.

"I don't think that's a good idea." Jumba stated.

"But why, he seems friendly now?" Lilo protested.

Jumba sighed and said. "You have to understand that he is an evil genius creation and though he now sees you as friends, he may still be compelled to cause harm the minute he is free. In a few days maybe sooner we can let him out."

Lilo turned to Sparky and said sadly. "I'm sorry Sparky; Jumba thinks you should stay in there longer."

Sparky stared at Lilo with a rather sad look on his face. "It will be alright Sparky." Elvis assured him.

"Yes, it will." Stitch agreed.

The encouragement cheered up Sparky a little bit, and then they heard. "Guys its dinner time; hey where are you?"

It was Pleakley's just out side the laboratory. "What do we do?! If Pleakley sees these cousins he will freak! Lilo said.

"Uh..." Jumba stammered.

Thinking as fast as a super computer Stitch said. "Elvis and Sparky will stay here, Jumba lilo, follow me and act natural."

Exiting the lab they met Pleakley in the main hall. "Ah there you are what were you three doing?"

"Ah...ah... we were working on ...a...a ingénues secret project." Jumba stammered.

"Yeah, what he said." Lilo said quickly as Stitch nodded.

"Well that's cool, can I see it?" asked Pleakley turning towards the lab doors.

"No! You mustn't! It top secret!" Jumba Lilo and Stitch said in union.

"Alright, alright, you don't have to get huffy with me." Pleakley said irritably.

"Uh Pleakley can you go back to the house and wait for us, we will be there for dinner shortly?" Asked Lilo.

"Well... I guess so; just don't keep me waiting please." Pleakley said and left the room.

When he was gone everyone gave a huge sigh of relief. "We can't let anyone else know about Stitch's cousins yet; we have to wait for the proper time." Lilo insisted.

Jumba stroked his chin. "We could keep them in the lab till we can find a way to break the news to the rest of the family."

"Yes, let's do that." Lilo said as she headed back to the lab.

"Elvis, Sparky, we can't let anyone see you until the time is right, so just wait on the ship until then, OK?" Lilo said.

"Ah...just how long do we have to wait?" Ask Elvis.

Sparky just stared intensely at Lilo from inside his cylinder. "Ah...ah...I don't know." Lilo admitted.

"Yeah well if we're going to stay here for a long time, can't you give us something to keep us entertained." Ask Elvis.

"Sure, but I have to go; me Stitch or Jumba will be back tonight after dinner."

After Lilo left the lab Elvis says with a shudder. "I hope Jumba is not the one coming back."

............................................................................................................

At the dinner table, Lilo Stitch Jumba Pleakley and Nani quietly ate their hot dogs and drank their soda. "So what did you do today, Lilo? Nani ask.

"Ah...not much; just doing top secret stuff with Stitch." Lilo said in a slightly hesitant voice.

"Really, like what?" asked Nani.

I can't tell anyone; it's top secret." Lilo insisted.

Nani stared at her little sister. She is hiding something from me. Oh well maybe it's no big deal.

"Can I have another hot dog?" asked Jumba.

"Another hot dog?!" But you have already had four." Pleakley said in disbelief.

"Hey I have a big belly to fill." Jumba grumbled.

"Well if you'd eat less you wouldn't have a big belly; I read in a book about--."

"Stop lecturing me." Jumba said irritability.

Nani looked at the four remaining hot dogs. "Anyone besides Jumba want other hot dog?"

"I want another one." Stitch said.

"Not me." Said Lilo.

"Not me." Said Pleakley with a frown.

"You two can have one more." Nani told Jumba and Stitch.

Jumba and Stitch each took their hot dogs and put it on their buns; Stitch then grabbed the ketchup bottle and put some on his hot dog.

............................................................................................................

Elvis was sitting in a chair. He was bored. He threw a glance at Sparky; who was looking very anxious from inside his cage. Elvis was tempted to sneak out and explore outside the lab; but he had a great fear of the unknown and he didn't know what was outside the lab. Suddenly the lab doors opened and Lilo and Stitch walked in with their arms full of stuff. "What is all that?" Ask Elvis.

"Some things to keep you two entertain. Just some sleeping, bags, books, my record player and my records." Lilo explained.

Setting up the record player Lilo said." Look we have to get back to the house."

Sparky and Elvis look surprised. "Ah do you have to go?" asked Elvis.

Stitch and Lilo looked distinctively uncomfortable. Lilo was the first to break the silence. "I'm sorry, we would like to stay for the night but I don't want to arose anyone suspicion. We will be back tomorrow."

Stitch nodded in assurance. Activating a teleportel device Stitch then transported one of the sleeping bags inside Sparky's cage; Sparky crawls into the sleeping bag (the fabric reacted to the static electricity) and then crawled out, looking very excited.

Lilo finishes setting up the record player. "Well here is some music, and when it ends just switch the record, bye." Lilo said turning to leave, and Stitch followed.

Suddenly some music was playing on the record player.

"You look like an angel you walk like an Angel..."

"Ooh nice." Elvis comments.

Sparky grinned as he pressed him-self against the glass wall of his cage.

............................................................................................................

Hours later everyone was in bed sleeping. Well...not everyone. Lilo lay in her bed staring up at the ceiling. "You know Stitch," Lilo said. "I been thinking, even if we can convince Nani to let us keep your cousins, there isn't enough room in our house for them to live with us, but we can't just leave them dehydrated."

Stitch looks up from his pillow considering the logic of what Lilo said.

"Maybe we can find homes for them on other parts of the island." Lilo said. "But what kind of places would the cousins live? Let's start with Sparky."

Stitch thinks for few moments. Then he tells Lilo his idea in an alien language. Lilo frowned at Stitch. "What did you say Stitch; something about a light house?"

Stitch clears his throat then said it again in English. "Sparky could live the light house on the edge of the island; he could be its power source; especially since he likes creating electrical power."

"That sounds good; but what about Elvis." Said Lilo.

Stitch was silent again, and then shrugged.

"Oh well...we'll think of something; after all Jumba said he had all of your powers, there could any number of places he could live."

"Lilo yawns, and then rolls in her bed. "Good night Stitch."

"Good Night Lilo." Stitch says as he goes into sleep mode.

............................................................................................................

It was 3: 56 AM in earth cycle. Gantu landed his ship on a mountain far from any primitive dwellings. Exiting the ship Gantu took five tracer probes his utility belt. Holding them in the palms of his huge hands, he said.

"Search the island thoroughly for any signs of advanced technology, bizarre biology readings, or anything suspicious."

The probes hovered in the air and took off into different directions. Gantu then went back to his ship. It was going to be a long wait.

............................................................................................................

It was 6:39 in earth cycle when the probes finally came back to Gantu's ship. The probes landed on a table where Gantu was waiting.

"Probes report." Gantu ordered.

"Only 2 two areas with the readings you were searching for." The probes said in union.
One probe then projects a hologram of a house. "There are a few advance devices located in this section." Part of the hologram glowed. "There are also three life forms that don't appear in our databanks on earth biology."

The hologram changed into a Federation cruiser.

"Scanners show high level cruiser with advance devices. There are also two life forms that don't appear our data banks on earth biology. There is also a mysterious static dampening in this section." A section of the ship glowed. "Scanners were unable to analyze internals"

Gantu considered this. "Hmm, the experiments must be hidden on the cruiser. The static dampening is designed to confuse scanners."

Putting on his utility belt, Gantu went on his trip.

............................................................................................................

A strange sound woke up Elvis. Looking around he saw that Sparky was zooming around his cage and generating electric charges. "Hey will you knock it off? You're making me nervous." Elvis said with a shudder.

Sparky stopped zooming around and shouted something in an alien language.

Elvis frowned. Sparky was full of unlimited energy and wanted to use it. But Elvis didn't like Sparky's electrical movements. It reminded him of Jumba's old lab. And all that he had suffered from. "Oh I hope Lilo comes back soon." Elvis complained.

Getting out of his sleeping bag; Elvis wondered. "Hmm, I wonder what there is to do. Maybe I'll make some sandwiches for me and Sparky.

Suddenly a thumping was heard from outside the lab. Elvis and Sparky turned toward the sound. Suddenly the doors opened and giant with a beastly face and a blaster entered-or rather squeezed through them. Elvis screamed at the top of his lungs and ran to the far corner of the lab. The giant gasped. "An experiment!"

The giant fired his blaster at Elvis. But Elvis had agile reflexes hardwired into him. He ran left then right, jumped above a blaster bolt, and then ran around the giant and out of the lab with surprising speed.

Gantu was puzzled by the experiment's strange behavior. Then he heard a fizzing sound.
It was another experiment trapped in a cage surrounded by energy and trying vainly to escape. It was clearly not a threat. Gantu turned his attention back to his mission. Using a scanner he was able to find the static dampening in the floor; no doubt that's where the remaining experiments were.

............................................................................................................

Lilo and Stitch came down their elevator and headed to the kitchen for breakfast. Jumba and Pleakley were still eating their breakfast and Nani who had already finished her breakfast was grabbing her purse and keys.

"Hey Lilo, I have to leave for work, be a good girl."

"I will." Said Lilo.

Giving Lilo a kiss on the forehead Nani stood up and said to everyone. "Listen I need this house cleaned while I'm gone, can I count on you all?"

"No problem we'll get this place spotless." Pleakley said. "Right Jumba?"

"Yeah, we will." Jumba grumbled.
Nani turned and left for work.

............................................................................................................

After breakfast Lilo and Stitch left the house and headed for Jumba and Pleakley's ship. "It's too bad that Jumba couldn't come with us." Lilo said.

Stitch nodded. "Come on Stitch lets go check on Elvis and Sparky." Lilo said.






To Be Continue


Sign up to rate and review this story