Categories > Movies > Lilo and Stitch > Lilo and Stitch the Series rewritten

Stitch's Cousins part 2

by DataSeeker 0 reviews

There were many things that I didn't like about the TV series so I decide to write a remake. Enjoy.

Category: Lilo and Stitch - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: 625, Angel, David, Dr. Hamsterviel, Elena, Gantu, Grand Councilwoman, Jumba, Keoni, Lilo, Mr. Jameson, Myrtle, Nani, Pleakley, Stitch, Teresa, Yuki - Warnings: [!] [?] - Published: 2006-04-29 - Updated: 2006-04-30 - 5481 words

0Unrated
Chapter 2
Chapter 2

Lilo and Stitch
Stitch's Cousins


Gantu finished gathering the experiments in the containment unit. Gantu threw a glance at Sparky still trying to escape his cage. He could see no safe way to capture that experiment; and the one that ran away was long gone. Exiting the ship with difficulty Gantu headed back to his ship.

............................................................................................................

Lilo and Stitch reached the ship just as Gantu disappeared over the horizon. "Ah...Stitch who or what is that?" Lilo asked pointing at the distant figure.

Stitch stared intensely in the direction Lilo pointed; and sniffed the air. "Gantu." Stitch exclaimed.

"But...what was he doing here?" Lilo asked. "Unless..."

Stitch and Lilo suddenly had the same realization and ran into the ship.
Entering the lab they saw the experiment containment unit was open and empty.

"Oh no, Stitch!" Lilo said in horror.

Stitch stared in disbelief at the unit, his shock suddenly interrupted by Sparky shouting from inside his cage. Stitch turned his attention to Sparky and they began speaking to each-other in the alien language that Lilo didn't completely understand. Then Stitch turned and ran out of the lab.

"Stitch, wait for me." Lilo yelled as she followed him.

Sparky watched them go, frustrated that he was left behind.

............................................................................................................

Stitch was running up the mountain; when he heard the familiar sounds of spaceship rockets charging up for take-off. Stitch ran even more quickly, when he noticed a spaceship taking off into the sky. Stitch was too late. His cousins were lost, captured, and probably facing imprisonment or death. But he couldn't give-up. He ran back down the mountain; Lilo was running up gasping for breath.

"Stitch...where...are...you ... ...going?"

"Need to get back to the ship." Stitch explained.

"Stitch...." Lilo gasped barely breathing.

Realizing Lilo's weariness, Stitch sprouted out his extra arms, picked her up and runs down the mountain as fast as he could.

............................................................................................................

Running into the cockpit of the ship Stitch quickly put Lilo on one of the seats and activated the ship's controls. Putting on her seatbelt, Lilo braced herself as they took off.

"It's a good thing Jumba was able to rebuild the ship when it last crashed." Lilo said.

"Ih." Stitch said.

Several minutes later, they were in space. Up ahead was Gantu's ship.
Growling, Stitch activates the weaponry and fires.

............................................................................................................

"Warning incoming turbo blasts." A computer voice warned.

Gantu took an evasive action; the turbo blasts missed his ship. The attacker was a very familiar looking cruiser. Growling Gantu changed course, as that cruiser continued to fire at him; he did a few zigzag maneuvers; left, right, up, down, right, up, left.

"I must engage my hyper drive." Gantu said, using one hand to activate the hyper drive.

"Engaging hyper drive," The computer said. "System is charging."

............................................................................................................

Suddenly one of the screens was flashing some images. "Stitch what's happening?" Lilo asked.

"That creep is going to make a jump!" Stitch said angrily. "Unless I can get a scan on him before he escapes."

Stitch ceased firing slowed the ship's speed, and started pressing buttons on a console; "I hope this works."

............................................................................................................

"Hyper drive is fully operational." The computer said.

"Good." Gantu said as he typed the coordination in to the guidance system.

"Now...it's my turn." Gantu said; smugly recalling a familiar event.

Pulling the lever, Gantu's ship took off into light speed.

............................................................................................................

The space ship shook from the shock waves, images flashed on a screen. "Stitch what's happening?" Lilo asked anxiously.

Stitch quickly reviewed the readings on a screen.

"We're al-right; and I've managed to get a scan on his hyperspace vector before he jumped." Stitch said; his voice a little tense.

"What do you mean Stitch." Asked Lilo.

"I was able to get a reading on his hyperspace course into the navigation computer which says he should exit here." Stitch said pointing at a star map on the screen.

Activating his own hyper drive, Stitch squeezed the controls and said with his eyes focused on space. "Don't worry cousins; we're coming."

Stitch pulled the lever; and they were off

"I'm going to check on Sparky." Lilo said unbuckling her-self and getting up from her chair.

"Okie toka." Stitch said, as he continued pilot the ship.

Lilo heads through the main halls of the ship. "Hey...Lilo, is it safe?" Asked familiar voice that sounded like it was coming from under one of the passenger seats.

Lilo checked under the seat; it was Elvis. "Elvis what happened?" Lilo asked.

"It was awful!" Elvis said uneasily. "This giant entered the lab; he tried to shoot at me
I ran and hid!"

"I don't understand." Lilo remarks. "Your powers are equal to Stitch's, why couldn't you fight him?"

"It's simple," Elvis stated irritably turning his back on Lilo. "I'm a failure. And I will always be a failure."

Lilo felt a sense of guilt, as she realizes just how much she hurt Elvis. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to up-set you.

"Sure." Elvis said dryly.

Lilo sighed running her right hand through her long dark hair, "Elvis please listen to me. Just because you're a failure doesn't mean you have to stay a failure. Stitch was destructive; but he didn't have to stay that way."

Elvis hesitated then turned to face Lilo. "I...I don't know."

Putting a hand on Elvis's shoulder Lilo assured him. "I know you can do it."

Elvis stared at Lilo but said nothing. Lilo was the first to break the silence. "Come, let's go check on Sparky."

Entering the lab they saw that Sparky was zooming around his cage generating electricity.

"Hello Sparky." Lilo said.

Sparky stopped zooming and looked right at Lilo and Elvis. And he looked tense.

"Ah Lilo I think he wants out." Elvis said.

Sparky nodded getting very excited.

"I'm sorry Sparky; but I can't let you out without Jumba's permission."

Sparky groaned looking very upset. Lilo felt a touch of guilt.

"Ah...hey Sparky; I can see that your having a bad day. Would you like me to make you a sandwich; maybe it will help you forget your troubles?" Elvis suggested.

"Ih." Sparky said swallowing his frustration.

............................................................................................................

Gantu ship entered the docking bay. A mechanical voice came in through the ship's intercom, "Identify yourself." it said.

"This is Gantu. I have completed a mission for Dr. Hamsterviel."

"Wait a moment." The droid's voice said.

After almost a minute Dr. Hamsterviel's voice came through the intercom.
"Gantu I understand that you have retrieved the genetic experiments.

"Yes sir." Gantu said proudly.

"Excellent; bring them to my lab at once.

............................................................................................................

Gantu entered the laboratory. The room was huge (even for someone that was ten feet tall) and advance technological devices filled certain sections of the room. Dr. Hamsterviel was seated in a hover chair eight feet off the floor. Pressing a few buttons on the chair's control panel Hamsterviel's chair moved forward till it was five feet in front of Gantu.

"Gantu where are the experiments?" Hamsterviel demanded.

"Right here sir." Gantu held up the containment unit.

"Set it here." Hamsterviel said, gesturing to a cube-like table.

After Gantu obeyed, Hamsterviel hovered right next to the containment unit and said dreamily. "Ooh, so many powerful experiments; I can hardly wait to program them to serve me."

Dr. Hamsterviel pressed some buttons on a console and some devices for the procedure appeared out of the walls. One device scanned the unit and a computer voice said. "Six hundred and twenty three experiments ready for reprogramming."

"Six hundred and twenty three; two of them are missing." Hamsterviel said angrily and turned to glare at Gantu.

"Ah ...I... I was unable to retrieve them. You see..."

"Idiot, when I said I wanted the experiments I ..."

Suddenly a beeping sounded from an intercom. Hamsterviel growled and hovered toward the intercom and clicked a button. A robot's face appeared on a communications screen. "What is with all the interruptions, interrupting me!?" Hamsterviel demanded.

"Sorry sir; a bulk cruiser has come out of hyperspace and is heading towards the base. Requesting orders sir."

Throwing a brief glare at Gantu; the criminal genius ordered. "Intercept them at once."

............................................................................................................

Sparky happily ate the cheese sandwich Elvis made him. "Well...that did the trick." Elvis said cheerfully."

"Yeah." Lilo said.

Suddenly the ship shook.

"A...what just happened?" Elvis said.

"I don't know." Lilo said getting up and running back to the cockpit.

"Stitch what's happening?" Lilo said uneasily.

"We're caught in tractor beam; it's taking us toward that asteroid." Stitch said pointing toward an asteroid half the size of small moon that had small towers sticking out.

"Stitch how will we be able to find your cousins now?" Lilo asks anxiously.

"Their in there. I am sure of it." Stitch said.

"How do you sure of that?" Lilo asked.

"This is deep space and there is only one ship's emission trail here, and its leads there." Stitch explained.

"What do we do now?" Lilo asked.

"Rescue my ohana." Stitch said.

............................................................................................................

The cruiser was pulled through large doors of one of the towers into some kind of docking bay in the asteroid. Suddenly a dozen droids entered the bay. They were six feet tall, with bulky torsos, wiry arms and legs, their red eyes in their narrow heads were alert; and they each held blasters in the hands. "Units prepare to intercept passengers." One of the droids ordered.

"Roger; roger." A droid repeated.

Suddenly the ship's bottom ramp opened and Stitch came charging out; his antennas, lower arms and spikes visible. And he looked mad. "Surrender now." The droids ordered.

"Nagga." Stitch said with a snarl.

The droids fired at Stitch; but he acrobatically jumped left then right, then he grabbed four of the incoming bolts with his four hands and threw them back at four of the droids which would then detonate then he charged at one and ripped it apart then jump over more blaster fire then disassembled another droid. Soon there was one droid left still firing but slowly backing off.

"Uh oh." The droid said before Stitch jumped on it a yanked its head off.

"Stitch!" Lilo yelled as she exited the ship.

"Lilo, stay on the ship." Stitch said.

"No, I'm going with you." Lilo said stubbornly.

"Well...alright." Stitch said reluctantly. "But stay close."

And they head toward one the doorways.

............................................................................................................

"Sir the captives have resisted capture; they are loose on the base." A droid said through intercommunication's system.

"What?!" Dr. Hamsterviel said in disbelief.

"Yes they took route B 13 and are heading down sector 56.

Turning to a larger viewing screen Dr. Hamsterviel ordered "Computer; access security monitors at once!"

The screen displayed dozens of mini images of different sections of the base and one of them had the intruders on it. "It is experiment 626." Hamsterviel said in disbelief. "And some humanoid youngling.

"What?" Gantu said "I thought I lost them."

"You did?" Hamsterviel said rubbing his chin. "Hmm finally a mistake I'm glad you have made."

Turning his attention back to the intercom Dr. Hamsterviel said "Security forces, we have invaders abroad. My orders are don't apprehend them and wait in quadrant 10 until I say otherwise."

"But sir; I don't understand." Said a bewildered Gantu.

"It's simple. 6-2-6 and his comrade are likely after the experiments. Since brute force can't stop the infamous 6-2-6, I must be more subtle."

Gantu figured it out. "You are going to set a trap."

Hamsterviel frowned impatiently. "Of course I am. Now stop bothering with stupid questions!"

"Yes sir." Gantu said stiffly.

............................................................................................................

Stitch and Lilo walked through the passage way. It was quiet; too quiet. "Ah Stitch, don't you feel like we are being watched?" Lilo ask nervously.

"Ih." Stitch answer.

They continued on their way. After making a few twists and turns they stop to rest for a bit. "Stitch what's going on?" Lilo asks. "It's like the place is deserted."

"Hmm, they are trying to surprise us somehow." Stitch said thoughtfully. "Better be on our guard."

Entering another passage way they came to a large bare room and in the middle of the floor on a platform was a large containment unit, it was partially opened and experiment pods were hovering inside.

"Stitch it's the experiments!" Lilo shouted. "Let's get them."

Stitch grabbed Lilo's arm and shook his head. "Nagga; it might be booby trapped."

"What do we do Stitch?" Lilo asked.

Stitch observed the room carefully for several seconds then said. "I go; you stay." Stitch said.

Slowly entering the room Stitch looked left and right then moved carefully forward ready for any possible ambush. Stitch reached the table and turned half expecting guns to pop out of the walls; nothing. Still uneasy, he carefully walked toward the unit. Stitch slowly reached for the unit and passed right through it; it was a hologram. Suddenly he found himself rising into the air like he was weightless.

"Uh what ooh?" Stitch sputtered.

"Stitch!" Lilo yelled running into the room; and rouse into the air too.

Suddenly two hovering disks of some kind entered the room; they hovered over Lilo and Stitch and projected a force field around them trapping them inside. The disks then traveled through a doorway down a long passageway and entered a large laboratory. Gantu and some rodent-like creature with white fur and a cape sat in a hover chair.

"Well, well didn't expect me shutdown the artificial gravity did you?" The rodent cackled.

"Who are you?" Lilo demanded.

"Ih." Stitch said.

"Who am I?" The rodent-like said in disbelief. "I am the infamous Dr. Jocque Von Hamsterviel; evil genius scientist; scourge of the Galactic Federation; and one of the wealthiest beings in the interstellar underworld."

"I've never heard of him." Lilo said; Stitch nodded.

"Well that shows how ignorant you are." Hamsterviel said offhandedly. "And since you have unwittingly delivered me experiment 6-2-6; I shall scrutinize him and learn everything about how he functions, ha, ha, ha, ha."

"What shall I do with the earth girl?" Gantu asked.

"She is of no use to me." Hamsterviel said contemptuous. "Do as you see fits."

"Lilo!" Stitch screamed pounding on the force field.

"Struggle all you want." Hamsterviel said mockingly "But that containment field is powerful enough to hold even someone that can lift 3,000 times their weight

Stitch continued to pound on the force field as Lilo was led away.

............................................................................................................

"Something has gone wrong." Elvis said uneasily to Sparky. "Stitch and Lilo are haven't come back; and what if something bad as happen to them? "What do we do?"

Sparky pondered this for a few moments, and then he brightens up and told Elvis his idea in an alien language.

"What?" Elvis said in surprise. "But Jumba said that we can't free you yet; you might go wacko on us."

"Meega Nagga." Sparky said earnestly.

Elvis hesitated. He didn't doubt Jumba's theory about genetic experiments reverting to original behavioral pattern. But Sparky seemed sincere; and Lilo and Stitch could be trouble and he didn't want to go out into the base to look for them. Bracing himself he touched the release button. The cage opened. Sparky gave a laugh and flew around the lab generating static electricity.

"I hope I didn't make a mistake." Elvis said uneasily.

Sparky stopped flying around and said to Elvis "Nagga worry cousin."

Sparky then headed out of the lab. Elvis watched him go feeling a relief; a relief that didn't last long. He observed his surrounding; the silence seemed so deep. Elvis sat down. "I'm so ashamed. Stitch and Lilo may be in trouble; but I can't go out and help Sparky rescue them."

Suddenly Elvis's memory clicks.

Flashback

"Elvis please listen to me. Just because you're a failure doesn't mean you have to stay a failure. Stitch was destructive; but he didn't have to stay that way."

"I...I don't know."

"I know you can do it."

Flashback ends

Elvis thought about what Lilo told him for several moments. Then he stood up; look at the exit. "I know I can." Elvis said his voice tense.

Bracing himself he headed out of the lab; and down the ramp.


Stitch was trapped in a glass cage. Scanning devices were analyzing him. Dr. Hamsterviel was still in his hover chair typing on a console and staring at the bio readings on a screen.

"Amazing; your genetic code is so complex. This will be very useful data."

Sparky entered the lab secretly. He maneuvered around some machines, keeping his electricity in low mode. Looking up from behind some equipment Sparky saw Stitch imprisoned as some puny little rodent work at a computer.

"Cousin." Sparky said a low voice.

Baring his teeth he zoomed at some machinery linked to the cage and traveled into the machine's electrical circuits.

"What's happening?" Dr. Hamsterviel shrieks as the computerized equipment in his lab suffered a major electrical surge.

Sparky suddenly appeared cackling as he shorted out Stitch's cage. The cage opened abruptly. "Thanks cousin." Stitch commented.

They then glared at the Dr. Hamsterviel who looked uneasily at these two very angry highly advanced life forms. Hitting a button on his hover chair, suddenly some security guns hidden in the walls appeared and opened fired. Stitch and Sparky dodged the blaster fire; Sparky flew at them and short circuited them. Meanwhile Hamsterviel had escaped through the lab's exit door, it closed behind him. He turned to an intercom and said.

"Computer release sleeping gas in lab X 3."

"Acknowledge." The computer said.

............................................................................................................

In moments the lab's security was obliterated. Stitch started checking around the lab; then he found a container. He checked the contents.

"Six hundred and twenty three experiments logged and functional." The computer said.

Stitch nodded. He frowned; there was a strange smell in the air. Stitch turned toward Sparky, who was swaying back and forth. Then he figured it out.

"Sparky we got to get out of here now; there is some kind of gas!"

They ran to the closed doors Stitch ripped them apart. Suddenly Sparky fell over dazing.

"Sparky." Stitch yelled.

He wasn't as vulnerable to the gas as Sparky was, but he couldn't keep breathing the gases in the room forever; already his eyes were getting heavy. Sprouted out his lower arms he grabbed Sparky and ran out of the lab.

............................................................................................................

Elvis went into a large room. He looked around nervously. Then suddenly he heard a thudding sound heading this way. Panicking Elvis ran behind some equipment.
Elvis carefully peaks from his hiding place. It was the giant that had tried to shoot him; and Lilo in a hover cage! Sheer terror overwhelmed Elvis; he ducked behind the equipment.

"Let me go." Lilo said defiantly.

"Ha, ha, ha, Gantu chuckled. I sell you to some zoo that will buy an exotic life form like you. Now, lets me see." Gantu said accessing the computer.

Elvis felt as if his insides were being torn apart. Lilo was in trouble, and he felt so helpless. "Deal with it Elvis, deal with it." Elvis said to himself trying to resist the fear he felt.

Bracing himself he jumped out of his hiding. "Let her go creep." Elvis said in a tight voice.

"What?" Gantu said turning to face the speaker.

"Elvis?" Lilo said surprised.

"You little trog." Gantu said drawing his blaster and fired.

Elvis automatically caught the bolt with his front paws. "Wow. Ooh; ouch." Elvis said as he threw the very hot bolt at Gantu.

Gantu dodged the incoming bolt. Growling he fired again. Elvis dodged the bolts; and as if the battle had somehow activated some inner power within him, his antennas, spikes, and extra arms sprouted from his body. Growling he caught the next four bolts with his four paws; and threw them back. As Gantu dodged the bolts; Elvis lifted some heavy equipment, and shouted "Special delivery!" and threw it at Gantu.

"Ah!" Gantu grunted as the device crashed into him; knocking him out.

Elvis went over to Lilo's cage and shutdown the shield. "Elvis, you saved me." Lilo said.

"Well...a...yes, I guess I did." Elvis stammered.

Elvis then look himself over and frowned. "How did these come out?"

"I guess when you fought that big dummy you accessed your powers; including those." Lilo said pointing at Elvis's extra limbs.

"You might be right." Elvis conceded as he pulled his antennas spikes and lower arms within himself.

"We got to find Stitch; follow me." Lilo said.

............................................................................................................

Dr. Hamsterviel entered a monitoring room and started clicking some buttons on a console. One of the screens showed 6-2-6 escaping with the genetic experiments.
Growling; Hamsterviel activated an intercom. "Security alert, the intruders are escaping; apprehend them, by any means necessary."

............................................................................................................

After Stitch put the container down he checked Sparky. "Sparky say something."

Sparky groaned; his eyes fluttering and said. "Meega OK cousin."

"Stitch!" Lilo voice echoed from down the hall.

Stitch look up and saw Lilo and Elvis heading toward them.

"Lilo." Stitch exclaimed as they both embraced each other.

"Stitch what wrong with Sparky?" Lilo asked gesturing at Sparky who was trying to stand up with difficult.

"Sleeping gas, he'll be fine." Stitch explained.

Suddenly a large group of robots came from down the hall. "Surrender now." One of the droids ordered.

Stitch growled and stepped between Lilo and the robots; his lower arms, spikes, antennas became visible. Elvis did the same. The robots fired. Stitch and Elvis caught the blaster bolts and threw them back at the robots. The attack shook Sparky from his drowsiness. Seeing the battle; he charged up, and flew at the robots and overloaded their circuits which caused them all to blow up.

"We got to get out of here." Lilo said.

"Ih." Stitch agreed.

"Wait, I got an idea." Elvis said, turning to Sparky. "Sparky we need a distraction; can you give us one?"

Sparky grinned; his body hummed with energy. Then he flew up in the air and traveled through the ceiling.

............................................................................................................

"Warning; major electrical surge traveling through the power grids in Quadrant 20; all systems are failing." The Main Computer said.

"Grrrh. Fix it once!" Dr. Hamsterviel.

Suddenly the screen went haywire. The equipment fizzled as an electrical surge short circuited the monitor room; then the lights went out.

"Noooo!"

............................................................................................................

Gantu woke up groaning; rubbing his head. "Just wait till I get my hands on that trog."

Suddenly the lights flickered; sparks shot out of equipment; then the lights went out.

"Blast!"

............................................................................................................

Stitch, Lilo, and Elvis ran into the docking bay to their ship; and ran up the ramp.


Entering the cockpit Stitch prepared the ship for takeoff. Suddenly dozens of armed robots entered the docking bay. Accessing the ship's weaponry; Stitch began to fire at them.

"Stitch what do we do; we can't leave Sparky?" Lilo said.

"Ih." Stitch agreed, stilling firing at the robots.

The ship's turbo guns obliterate the droids as more droids came in trying unsuccessfully to subdue the ship. Suddenly Sparky zoomed in the docking bay and shorted out the remaining droids, and then entered the ship.

"Okie toka, lets go." Stitch said pulling the lever; and the ship took off.

............................................................................................................

Jumba sat on the couch. "Jumba what are you doing?" Asked Pleakley.

"I need a break. We have been working for hours." Jumba grumbled.

"Well..." Pleakley conceded. "I guess a break won't hurt.

Suddenly the door bell rang. "I'll get it." Pleakley said.

Pleakley opened the door; and there stood Cobra Bubbles.

"Oh...Cobra...this is a surprise." Pleakley said.

Greetings; I am here to see Jumba. Cobra said.

"Jumba; what do you want with him?" Pleakley asked surprised.

"I'm not at liberty to discuss the matter with any one else; is he here?" Cobra asked.

"Yeah; Jumba it's for you." Pleakley called out.

Jumba came to the front door and said. "What do you want?"

"I must speak with you about something very important," Cobra said in his usually cold voice. "Is there someplace we can discuss it privately?"

Jumba felt uneasiness swell up inside him. What did cobra want to discuss with him?

"A...lets go to my room." He said.

...........................................................................................................

"So you see; since the Federation Council can't find the other experiments on their own; and they are willing to give you amnesty for your past crimes if you will give them the location of the other genetic experiments." Cobra explains.

Jumba cleared his throat; trying to stay cool. It was futile effort.

Cobra stared intensely at Jumba. "Jumba; what is it?"

"A...what is what?" Jumba said nervously.

"I can tell your hiding something; what is it?" Cobra asked sternly.

Sighing Jumba said. "Well...the truth is that I know where my experiments are; and I don't what them taken away from me; even if I got my freedom."

Cobra removed his sun glasses and said. "What have you done Jumba.

"Well you see; I Lilo and Stitch were planning on rehabilitating them."

A look of surprise crossed Cobra's face; then he composed himself. "So they know about the experiments?"

"Yes." Jumba said.

Repressing a sigh Cobra said. "Well listen Jumba; you'll only make it more difficult for everyone, even you if you don't cooperate with the Council. And there is the possibly that others will try capture the experiments for their own use."

Jumba sighed realizing that he had little choice in the matter.

............................................................................................................

With a heavy heart Jumba lead Cobra to the ship where the experiments were kept.
But the ship was gone.

"What!" Jumba said in disbelief. "Where is the ship?"

Cobra viewed the vacant area. "You're saying that it was here; and now it's gone?"

"Yes; and Lilo and Stitch were on it." Jumba said "But why would they take the ship?"

Suddenly a sound rumbled in the sky. Looking up; they saw a ship heading their way.
Moments later the ship made a landing in its area.


"Ah-oh; Stitch there's Jumba. And isn't that Cobra Bubbles?" Lilo asked.

"Ih." Stitch said.

"When we land, we'll have some explaining to do." Lilo said.

Stitch long ears drooped.

.......................................................................................................

Short time later; Jumba followed by Cobra entered the ship. Lilo and Stitch were expecting them.

"What in the galaxies were you two doing?!" Jumba demanded.

"Well..." Lilo began.

.........................................................................................................
A While Later

"And then we got home." Lilo finished.
Jumba and Cobra Bubbles stared at them in disbelief. Jumba was the first to break the silence.

"You mean my experiment 6-2-5 actually fought in a battle?"

Lilo nodded.

Oh 6-2-5; I never though you had it in you." Jumba said wiping a tear from one of his eyes.

Elvis shrugged; blushing under his fur.

"Lilo, you realize you could have been hurt?" Cobra asked.

Well maybe; but I couldn't let that big dummy steal Stitch's family." Lilo stated.

"Well...it was a miracle that you both succeeded." Cobra said. "But now we must get down to business. The Federation Council is concerned about Jumba's genetic experiments and wish to apprehend them before anyone else dose."

"Please don't do this to us." Elvis pleaded.

Sparky nodded.

"Please don't take them away." Lilo pleaded.

Cobra looks at Lilo sympathetically; then gave Elvis, and Sparky the same look. "I'll see what I can do." Turning to Jumba and said. "Jumba dose this ship's communications have interstellar frequency?"

"Yes, it dose."

"I need to use it."

............................................................................................................

Cobra's car pulled over near the edge of the island where a lighthouse was. "We'll wait here till they arrive." Cobra explained to Lilo, Stitch, Jumba, Elvis and Sparky.

Twenty minutes later a spaceship arrived. Its ramp opened and the Grand Councilwoman followed by dinosaur-like guards. "Greetings," The Grand Councilwoman said solemnly. "I understand there is a complication involving the illegal genetic experiments."

"Tell her Lilo." Cobra said to Lilo.

Lilo braced herself and said. "Please don't take Stitch's family away."

Stitch nodded earnestly.

"What do you mean?" The Grand Councilwoman asked.

"The experiments are Stitch's cousins; they just need to be loved and understood." Lilo said.

"Please listen to the girl your highest," Elvis pleaded. "It's not my fault Jumba created me; I never asked to be Mr. Monstrosity and neither did the others."

Sparky nodded anxiously.

The Grand Councilwoman stared at the two experiments; Lilo and Stitch; and then Jumba and Cobra Bubbles. "Very well, I decree that the experiments will stay on earth under your care," The Councilwoman pointed at Stitch and Lilo. "And you shall be assigned to rehabilitate them."

Stitch, Lilo, Elvis and Sparky gave a sigh of relief. The Grand Councilwoman turned to Jumba and said. "Jumba Jookiba you have fulfilled our agreement; we will now take you home."

Jumba smiled; then frowned; and turned to stare the Lilo and the others who were clearly going to miss him. The Grand Councilwoman frowned. "Do you wish to go home Jumba?"

Jumba pondered this for a moment and said. "I thank you for allowing me to go home; but I decided that home is with my family; which is here."

Elvis Lilo Stitch and Sparky smiled; then ran over and hugged Jumba. The Grand Councilwoman and Cobra Bubbles smiled slightly. Then the Councilwoman turned and headed to her ship. Two minutes later her ship was off in space.

"Well Lilo do you wish to go home?" Cobra asks.

"Wait there's something we must do first. Sparky come with me."

Sparky followed Lilo; and Stitch joined them. Lilo ran through the lighthouse door; up the stairs; and when they all reach the top Lilo said.

"Sparky; the beacon up here has been out of commission for years; well now every night your going to power it up; do you want to do it?" Lilo asked.

Sparky nodded with a big grin on his face.
"Remember Sparky," Lilo said. "You can't go around causing havoc like you did on that gerbil like creature's place; understand."

"Sparky nodded. Turning back to Stitch Lilo said. "Well Stitch lets go home."

............................................................................................................

That night Nani came home from work. "Hey guys, I'm home." She said as she entered the living room.

Then she stopped. There was Jumba, Pleakley, Lilo, Stitch, and another furry little guy sitting in the living room as if they were waiting for her.

"A...Lilo; is there something you need to tell me? And who or what is he?" Nani asked eyeing Elvis.

"Nani...I have long story to tell you." Lilo said.

"OK, I'm listening." Nani said as gently as she could manage.

............................................................................................................

"Lilo, why didn't you tell me about all this?" Nani demanded.

"I just did." Lilo said defensively.

"And you two?" Nani asked Jumba and Pleakley.

"Don't look at me; I didn't know anything till tonight." Pleakley insisted.

Jumba just grinned sheepishly.

"And you shouldn't have gone into space." Nani said looking back at Lilo.

"Stitch was with me," Lilo said. "Besides if I was kidnapped by aliens; wouldn't you have rescued me?"

"Lilo this is different." Nani said.

No its not; their family; they just need a good teacher." Lilo shouted.

Nani sighed and said. "I...I was just afraid that you could have been hurt; that's all."

"I didn't mean to make you worry." Lilo said in a low voice.

"Don't be upset with Lilo," Elvis cut in. "She is a special girl; you should be proud.

"Look, why don't we get a good night's sleep; then we work this out tomorrow; OK." Nani asked.

"OK." Everyone said.

............................................................................................................

The next day Nani came down to make breakfast. Entering the Kitchen; Nani stopped short. The table was full of various sandwiches; and Elvis was making new ones. "Good morning," Elvis said. "Did you sleep well?"
"What is this?" Nani asked, gesturing to the food on the table.

"Breakfast." Elvis explained.

"Sandwiches?" Nani asked wary.

"Sure why not?" Elvis asked.

Nani was speechless. "Hey what's going on?" Lilo asked coming up behind Nani.
"I was just making breakfast for everyone; and your sister is acting all weird." Elvis explained.

"Well you see Elvis; we usually don't have sandwiches for breakfast." Lilo explained.

Elvis frowned. "But you've work so hard," Lilo said quickly. "So we'll have what you made us. Right Nani?"

"Well...I guess it will be alright." Nani conceded.

............................................................................................................

"I have to admit these are very good sandwiches." Pleakley said taking another bite out of his lettice cheese mayo sandwich.

"It seems you have a gift for making great sandwiches." Jumba said taking big bite out of his double Decker sandwich.

"Yeah," Lilo said. "What do you think Nani?"

"Well...their very good." Nani admitted.

"Hey maybe your one true place is at a deli. You could make sandwiches." Lilo said.

"Sounds good." Elvis said.

............................................................................................................

"Well what do you think sir?" Lilo asked the manager.

"Well...he may not be human; but he makes the best sandwiches I have ever tried. And he is hired. Manager said.

"Congratulations Elvis." Lilo said

"Ih." Stitch said.

"Thanks everyone," Elvis said. "You helped me find a meaning in life.

End of Episode 1
Sign up to rate and review this story