Categories > Movies > Lilo and Stitch > Lilo and Stitch the Series rewritten

Grace

by DataSeeker 0 reviews

There were many things that I didn't like about the TV series so I decide to write a remake. Enjoy.

Category: Lilo and Stitch - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: 625, Angel, David, Dr. Hamsterviel, Elena, Gantu, Grand Councilwoman, Jumba, Keoni, Lilo, Mr. Jameson, Myrtle, Nani, Pleakley, Stitch, Teresa, Yuki - Warnings: [!] [?] - Published: 2006-07-05 - Updated: 2006-07-06 - 4677 words

0Unrated
GRACE


Jumba was staring at the screen of his super computer; typing keys on the keyboard. Suddenly Pleakley entered the lab. "Jumba what are you doing?"

"I finished upgrading the lab's security; now I'm reviewing my experiment files." Jumba explained.

Pleakley watched as an experiment file appeared on screen; then was replaced with a new one. "A... Jumba...why are you selecting these experiment files out of order?" Pleakley asked.

"Because I enjoy reading the files out of order." Jumba explained.

"Well you should be more organized when you do things." Pleakley insisted.

"I like disorganization," Jumba stated.

Jumba continued to reviewing when suddenly he stopped. A surprise look crossed his face. On the screen was the image an experiment. Its torso was oval; its arms and legs were slim; its fur was mostly tan; it had a round head, a small mouth, a little nose, rabbit ears with brown tips; that half drooped, and large light brown eyes (with pupils) with lashes and brown patches around them. The number one was portrayed on the side. "A...Jumba...what's wrong?" Pleakley asked.

"It's Experiment X 1." Jumba said in a shaky voice. "The first illegal genetic experiment I have ever made."

"I take it that this little monster was special to you?"

"Yes, she was special." Jumba said slowly.

Flashback

Jumba was in his secret laboratory typing some buttons on a console. In a gigantic cylinder tube was a life form floating in nutrient liquid. "At last my experiment is nearly complete."

Hitting some buttons on the console, a charge was transferred into the tub; the nutrient liquid in the tub started fizzling. "Good thing growth acceleration was invented; otherwise I would have had to wait for many cycles for this creature to completely evolve."

The tube glowed as energy engulfed it. Jumba viewed the readings on the screen. "Come on, Come on." Jumba said uneasily as he pressed a certain button.

With a sudden increase of energy the liquid changed into a colorful mist. Then it was all over. Jumba turned to face the tube. As the mist cleared the creature sat up and slowly opened its eyes. "Can it be? Have I really done it?" Jumba said excitably as he walked toward the tube.

The genetically designed mutant suddenly gasped and backed away to the far end of the tube as Jumba face become inches from the glass tube. Jumba chuckled. "She is so shy; so tiny.

Realizing that the experiment was scared, Jumba said assuredly. "Don't be afraid my little one, I won't hurt you. I am Dr. Jumba Jookiba; your creator."

The experiments stared at Jumba and slowly walked toward him. Pressing a button near the tube; the tube opened. The experiment froze. "Relax my little creation," Jumba said stroking her head. "I won't let any harm come to you."

The experiment clutched Jumba's hand (or tried to) and purred.

Jumba smiled. "I can't understand why the Federation wouldn't authorize my genetic experimentations. It not like I was going to create a monster that would destroy an entire city."

Jumba gently scoop up his creation with his other hand; the change of altitude made her nervous; but she trusted her creator. Jumba tickled her belly and said. "I shall name you Experiment X 1; because you're the first of many I shall make."

Flashback Ends

"Wow," Pleakley said softly. "I never suspected you would have made an experiment that was like a little child."

Jumba rubbed his eyes. "She was unique. I taught her how to speak; how to read. And sometimes she would befriend a new experiment that I would make."

Jumba four eyes grew moist as he continued. "And before I have finished my one hundredth experiments I dehydrated her pomising to come back and activate her; and then I forgot she even exist as I grew obsessed with creating experiments that could do evil."

Jumba was close to sobbing. Pleakley patted Jumba's back as said. "You made a mistake; well actually you made many mistakes. But you can still fix this one. You can keep your promise to your little mons-...I mean... your little one."

"Your right," Jumba said. "I can still keep my promise to X 1."

Turning back to the computer Jumba started pressing some buttons, then stopped.

"A...Pleakley, can you please leave me for a while?"

"Hey but I want to see..." Pleakley started, but was silenced by a glare from Jumba.

"OK, OK, I'll leave you alone." Pleakley said turning to leave.

Accessing the genetic experiment index Jumba selected experiment X 1.

The containment unit produced a red pod with a number 1 on it. "Experiment X 1. Primary function: Test model."

Putting the pod on the table; Jumba pressed a button; and a hose appeared and spray water on it. The pod glowed and grew. Then Experiment X 1 appeared. "Jumba." She said in a youthful voice.

Jumba scooped up X 1 in his arms tears dripping from his four yellow eyes.

"Jumba why are you crying?" The experiment asked.

"I just haven't seen you in a long time." Jumba said.

"But it hasn't been long."

"That's because you have no memory of time passing while in dehydrated mode." Jumba explained.

X 1 looked around and said. "Jumba why is your lab look so different?"

Sitting down and placing X 1 on his knee, Jumba said. "X 1 do I have a story to tell you."

............................................................................................................

Lilo had come home from Hula class. "I'm home."

"Lilo!" Stitch said excitably running into the family room and embracing Lilo.
"Come on Stitch; let's befriend another cousin." Lilo said.
"Ih." Stitch agreed.

.............................................................................................................

Stitch and Lilo entered the lab. Jumba was sitting in a chair; with a cute little cousin on his lap. "Oh Lilo it is you." Jumba exclaimed surprised.

The cousin looked at them nervously. "Jumba you were supposed to wait till I got back from Hula Class." Lilo said."

"Ih." Stitch stated.

"I'm sorry," Jumba said. "I was just desperate to activate this little one."

"Well just which cousin is she anyway?" Lilo asked.

"She is Experiment X 1; but I'm naming her Grace; because she is full of kindness and grace."

"You've named her Grace?" Lilo asked.

"And why can you name my experiments, but I can't?" Jumba countered.

"Ah...no reason I guess." lilo said slowly.

Jumba put Grace down and said. "Grace, this experiment 6-2-6, now called Stitch. And the little girl is Lilo; they are the two I recently told you about."

Grace smiled shyly and waved. "Hello."

"Hi; so...tell us about your self. Lilo said.

"Well I'm Jumba's first genetic experiment. Since I'm a test model I have no particular function; Jumba made improved experiment later on. But Jumba has taught me how to speak, how to do math, and how to read in several different languages. I like bright colors, melodious sounds, sweet tasting treats; and befriending any genetic experiments that Jumba creates; unless they are unkind."

Stitch and Lilo were amazed by this sweet natured cousin. "A...Jumba why is she so....not evil?" Lilo asked.

"Ih." Stitch remarks.

"You see," Jumba explained. "When I started doing evil science, it started out small and harmless. I created test models like Grace, and experiments that help me with my household needs. But before long my mad science obsession became big and dangerous. I modified the technique in order to make very powerful very evil experiments; the Civic Disturbance Series, the Energy Series, the Shape Shifting Series, the Psychological Series, the Military Series, the Elemental Series, to name a few."

"Jumba you told me that you wouldn't create experiments that would do did terrible things." Grace said almost tearfully

Jumba chuckled softly and said to Lilo and Stitch. "Ironic isn't it; the offspring of mad science becoming my conscience." Turning to face Grace Jumba said. "Your right; and I'm sorry, and I won't do it again."

Grace ran over and hugged Jumba, and he returned the embrace. Lilo and Stitch smiled at this touching moment. Grace turned back to Lilo and said. "So...what do your kind do on this planet?" Grace said.

"There are also movies, ice cream, pizza, swimming, surfing, and listening to the King, the greatest singer in the world."

"Wow, sounds like you lead an exciting life." Grace in softly.

Lilo turned to Jumba and said. "Jumba, now that we've gotten to know Grace, we should try to find her one true place."

"But she has already has one," Jumba stated. "Her one place is with me."

"That would be wonderful Jumba." Grace said happily.

Stitch said to Jumba. "Can we activate another cousin?"

"Sure, why not?" Jumba said getting up from his chair and heading toward the super computer and pressed some keys.

"Accessing index of secret genetic experiments," The computer said, displaying the index.

Jumba stared at screen for a few moments and then said. "Lets try Experiment 4-9-8."

Accessing 4-9-8 file; the image of a creature appeared. It resembled a koala; it had a strong looking body, brown fur, short ears, a wide mouth, and dark eyes; and there were four gray tentacles projecting from its back; and they were metallic with pinchers on the ends.

"Experiment 4-9-8. Primary function: multiple limbed fighter." Computer said.

The containment unit produced a yellow pod with the numbers 498 on it. "You know, this cousin reminds me of Doctor Octopus from a Spiderman poster I saw once." Lilo said.

"Maybe that is because I based 4-9-8 design on that fictional evil genius with robotic arms and the name of a cephalopod." Jumba said.

"You know of Spiderman?" Lilo asked.

"I saw a show of this teenage hero with arachnid DNA battling this super villain on Interstellar cable once," Jumba explained putting the pod the table and pressing buttons on a console. "I was so amazed with the abilities of the arms that I just had to make an experiment with arms like that."

A force field suddenly surrounded the table. "The force field will contain him till we have tamed him." Jumba said pressing a certain button.

Water was sprayed onto the pod. The pod glowed and grew; with a flash 4-9-8 appeared. The experiment observed its surroundings for several moments; then it growled softly, and hit the field with its tentacles, making a clanging sound with each blow. "He is amazing." Lilo said.

"Yeah he is." Stitch said.

"He is very unique," Jumba said. "He is bio-metal."

"Bio what?" Lilo asked.

"Bio-metal; a life form with metallic properties subtly merged with its biological structure; making it strong and enduring," Jumba explained. "And some types can shape shift. 4-9-8's tentacles can extend to ten feet, and the pinchers can also transform enabling them to be dexterous in many situations."

"He scares me." Grace said with a shudder.

"Don't worry Grace, when we turn him good he won't be scary anymore." Lilo said in an assuring voice."

4-9-8 stopped pounding the field with his tentacles and started looking for a weakness within his prison. "Hello, I'm Lilo; and these are your cousins Stitch and Grace." Lilo said gesturing to Stitch and a very shy Grace.

4-9-8 stared at them in surprise, then he snarled, his tentacles acting like snakes ready to strike. "Please don't be angry." Grace pleaded walking in front of the force field cage. "We're friends. Do you know what friends are?"

4-9-8 stopped glaring and shook its head.

"Friends are those who love; and cherish you." Grace explained.

Grace's kind words seemed to calm 4-9-8 down.

Jumba put his finger to his chin. "Hmm, interesting; Grace had seems to have the ability to influence experiments; without the use of any form of mind control."

Gathering what little courage Grace had; she walked over and pressed one of her hand-like paws against the field. 4-9-8 pressed his left paw against the field where Grace's paw was. Grace looked into 4-9-8 eyes; they were full of a longing for love. Turning to Jumba she said. "Jumba can we let him out now?"

"Well...I guess it will be alright. Though a fierce fighter, he is docile."

"Docile?" Lilo asked with a confused look on her face.

"It means easy to teach or control. A trait I didn't add into Stitch and many other experiments."

Pressing a button on the console and the cage opened. 4-9-8 walked off the table. Stitch ran over and said. "Hello cousin."

4-9-8 smiled slightly. Lilo went over to him and said. "You need a name. I'm going to call you...Arm Strong."

Arm Strong seemed to consider that. "Now we have to find you your one true place." Lilo said.

Everyone pondered this for several moments. Stitch suddenly spoke up. "Maybe Arm Strong can to manual labor somewhere."

"That's a good idea," Jumba said. "With his strength and dexterity, he can move objects that normal people couldn't lift."

"Then it's settled," Lilo cut in. "All we have to do is find a place where you can do this."

Arm Strong seemed pleased with this. Then Lilo said. "But first let's teach Arm Strong some things about Ohana; like how to have fun."

"Fun?" Arm Strong asked in a raspy voice.

"Lets go outside and we will show you." Said Lilo

Everyone starts to head out of the lab.

"Jumba please don't leave me." Grace pleaded standing a far distant inside the lab.

Everyone stopped surprised. "Grace what's wrong?" Lilo asked surprised. "Why don't you just come with us?"

"I can't go outside its dangerous." Grace nervously.

"Uh oh," Jumba said. "I forgot; I taught Grace that she should never go outside."

"Why would you do that Jumba?" Lilo asked.

"Because she is an illegal genetic experiment," Jumba explained. "People would treat her like a freak of nature. I was only protecting her."

Everyone was silent for several moments. Then Lilo said. "So what do we do Jumba?

Jumba kneels down and said. "It will be OK Grace; these people are different. And we will not let anything happen to you."

Grace hesitated; then said. "OK Jumba; I trust you."

Picking up Grace Jumba and the others exited the lab. "You all go ahead, I need to get something." Lilo said.

"OK." Everyone said in union.

.......................................................................................................

A few minutes later Lilo joined the others; she was wearing light blue suit that cover her whole body. "Lilo why are you wearing that suit," Grace asked. "Your dress was pretty?"

"You see, since I can't do things like run fast or jump high like Stitch can, Jumba made me this suit that will enhances my abilities ten times more, giving me a chance to win in a game with Stitch."

"Oh I see." Grace said.

"Lilo," Stitch says. "We are going to play tag; I have already explained the rules."

"That's good Stitch."

"I and Grace are going to sit and just watch you three play this game." Jumba says.

"Alright Jumba," Lilo said. "Guys who is it?"

"Me." Stitch said grinning.

"Then let's begin."

Jumba and Grace sat on the grass outside the ship, watching Lilo, Stitch, and Arm Strong playing tag. Arm Strong ran for a tree; using his lower tentacles like flexible stilts; his upper tentacles extended to the branches and grabbed them, lifted him into the trees. Stitch meanwhile ran towards Lilo; but she jumped nearly ten feet over Stitch's head. Stitch turned around ran after her. Lilo ran like a fast moving animal, just out of Stitch's reach. But Grace wasn't looking at the game. She was looking at all her surroundings. "You alright Grace?" Jumba asks.

"Yes Jumba," Grace said mildly. "It is just so beautiful out here; the plants, the sunshine, the wind; and that little creature over there." Grace pointed in one direction.

Jumba looked in the direction. There was a colorful bug flying around. "That insect is called a butterfly."

"Its hard to think that anything on this world can be dangerous."

"Maybe but don't delude yourself, it takes knowledge to understand what in nature is safe and what is harmful." Jumba warned.

"I won't forget." Grace said.

............................................................................................................

An hour or so later Lilo, Stitch, Jumba, Grace, and Arm Strong entered the ship's lab. "OK Jumba what kind of cousin shall we activate now?" Lilo asked.

Jumba was ponderous as he accessed the Experiment Index. Then he entered a file. An image of experiment appeared. It had a wiry body; slick red fur; a short tail; it had four arms with hook like talons on each of it's paws as well as on its feet; three black tipped spikes stuck out of its back; its head had a pointed snout, white eyes with black irises, rabbit-like ears that drooped, and foot length antennas. The numbers 609 were on the side of the image.

"Experiment 6-0-9. Primary function: Warfare." The computer said.

The containment unit produced a blue pod with the numbers 609 on it. "Warfare?" Lilo asked.

"Yeah, he is an advance warrior experiment," Jumba explained as he prepared the pod for activation. "His strength, endurance, and intelligence surpass the prototype fighter experiments, and he has a six sense."

"Six sense?" Lilo asked.

He has organic radar in his antennas that can detect enemy presence; even while he sleeps."

Pressing a button, water sprayed the pod; the pod glowed and grew, then 6-0-9 appeared.

The experiment turned to face Jumba. "Greetings master," The experiment said gravely. "What are your orders?

"Well...um..." Jumba said, slightly off balance. "You will get new training from this little girl here."

The experiment focused on Lilo with penetrating eyes. "Hello I'm Lilo," Lilo said softly. "And these are your cousins Stitch, Grace and Arm Strong."

6-0-9 threw a glance at Stitch and the others, and then he said to Lilo. "I am waiting for this new training."

"Well...you see, it's like this," Lilo tried to explain. "Me and Stitch are trying to turn you and Jumba's other experiments from evil to good, and find your one true place."

6-0-9 seemed puzzled. "What is good and evil?"

Lilo was perplexed by this cousin's question.

"You have to understand something," Jumba said. "6-0-9 isn't programmed to do a particular evil like many of my experiments. He is fearless fighter and will obeying any order without question."

"Then he is good."

"Blind obedience is not really a good thing Lilo," Jumba said. "Watch this. Turning to 6-0-9 Jumba said. "6-0-9 answer this question; if I ordered you to kill little girl (gesturing to Lilo) what would you do?"

"I would slay her instantly, or die trying." 6-0-9 said in a flat voice.

Lilo and the others gasped.

"Jumba that is a horrible idea." Grace said.

"Yes, but you see what I mean?" Jumba said.

Lilo ponders this, and then she said. "Well...if we can convert Stitch to good, this cousin will be easy. But first he needs a name. I'm going to call you...Valor, because you are a fearless fighter."

............................................................................................................

Pleakley entered the space ship. "Guys are you up there?"

Heading toward the laboratory door; he touched a button on a console. The door opened. "Hey guys."

Everyone looked up in surprised. "Pleakley what are you doing here?" Lilo asked.

"I just wanted to check on you guys, and see which of these little monsters you have repurposed."

"They are called cousins," Lilo said sternly. And these cousins are Arm Strong, Valor, and Grace."

Pleakley stared at the three experiments. "Well...a...hello." He said softly.

"Greetings." Valor said gravelly.

"Aloha." Arm Strong said.

"Hello." Grace said shyly.

"I take it that this little mon- I mean cousin is your special experiment Jumba?" Pleakley asked gesturing to Grace.

"Yes she is." Jumba said.

"Wow, she looks so darling." Pleakley said.

Grace smiled and shyly backed away. "Don't mind her; she is a little shy." Jumba explained.

"Well I sure this little girl will be a great member of our family."

............................................................................................................

As the sun started to set in the west, Nani came home from work. "Lilo I'm home."

There was no answer. Nani put her finger to her chin. "They are probably in the ship reforming any one of those experiments."

............................................................................................................

"Lilo, Lilo." Nani called as she wondered through the ship's corridors.

Minutes later Nani heard, "I'm coming." Echo from down a hall.

Moments later Lilo came running from the passageway. "We're in the laboratory."

"Well...it is getting late; when will you be coming in?" Nani asked.

"Well we repurposed two cousins; and we have another one that still needs to learn the differences between good and bad." Lilo pondered this for several moments. "I suppose we can come in now, if you want us too."

"Yes; it will be dinnertime soon."

............................................................................................................

Everyone entered the living room of house. "Now please listen up everyone; I'm going out with David tonight." Nani said.

"On a date?" Lilo asked.

"Ooh." Stitch said teasingly.

Nani blushed slightly. "I...wouldn't say a date; we're just going out for dinner then a movie together. And I want you all to behave yourselves; and that includes these.... " Nani trailed off, gesturing to the Grace, Valor, and Arm Strong.

"Cousins." Lilo explained.

"And that includes these cousins. Is that clear?"

Everyone said yeah, OK or some word that meant the same as Yes.

Suddenly there was the sound of knocking on the front door. Nani went to answer the door. It was David.

"Hey Nani are you ready?"

"Wait a minute David. There will be pizza delivered shortly for dinner. Lilo, please be in bed on time."

"Got it."

"OK, we can go now David."

"Uh... Nani, are these some of those experiments you told me about?" David asked gesturing to the three new members of the O-hana

"Yes they are." Nani replied.

This is Valor," Lilo gesturing toward Valor. "And this is Arm Strong and Grace." Gesturing to the other two cousins.

"Greetings," Valor said quietly.

"Aloha," Arm Strong said pleasantly.

"A...hello," Grace said shyly.

"It's...a...nice to meet you three." David said slowly; turning back to Nani. "Shall we go?"

"Yes lets."

............................................................................................................

Everyone sat at table eating their pizza. Valor ate his pizza quietly, his face briefly showed delight with each bite, and then its usual scowl would return. Arm Strong ate his piece happily. Grace quietly ate her piece; enjoying this earth food she had never tried before. When everyone finished dinner, Lilo said. "Let's do a family movie together."

"We should first get this kitchen cleaned, or we'll get in trouble." Pleakley said.

Everyone groaned.

"Cleaning is not part of my primary function." Valor said; his scowl deepened.

"Come on everyone," Grace said encouragingly. "If we work together we'll get it done quickly."

....................................................................................................

A short while later the kitchen was cleaned and everyone sat down for the movie: GODZILLA RAIDS AGAIN. Everyone watched the early sequences of the film quietly; suddenly the part of the movie where the two pilots on the island heard a loud noise and saw two monsters fighting came up. Stitch Arm Strong and Lilo were excited. Jumba
was touched. Pleakley was tense. Valor just watched; his face portraying little emotion. Grace trembled as terror grew within her. Suddenly Grace gave a soft scream and ran out of the room. Everyone turned their attention toward Grace.

"What's wrong with her? What's happen? What is going on?" Everyone asked.

Lilo got up and ran after Grace followed by Jumba, Stitch, Pleakley. Arm Strong and Valor stared in confusion. "Grace what's wrong?" Lilo asked Grace, who was sitting in the corner of the kitchen.

"That was very scary," Grace said in shaky voice. "I couldn't take it."

Lilo threw a glance at the others. "Uh oh," Jumba said. "I forgot; Grace is not a big fan of violence, destruction, and monsters."

"I don't blame her." Pleakley stated.

"Then why do you watch it?" Lilo asked.

"Because it was a family movie, you think I was going to stay out of it?" Pleakley said.

"So what do we do about Grace?" Stitch asked.

"You know," Pleakley said. "Maybe Grace and I can do something together, and you guys can enjoy the movie."

"That is a good idea." Lilo said.

Jumba and Stitch agreed.

"I would like that," Grace said. "I'm sorry for causing so much trouble."

"No, no trouble at all." Everyone assured her.

............................................................................................................

Pleakley followed by Grace went into his and Jumba's bedroom. "So what should we do?" Grace asked.

"Well I got a book about earth's weather."

"That sounds nice." Grace said.

............................................................................................................

Lilo Stitch and the others had been watching their movie for 39 minutes, when suddenly the front door open and Elvis walked in. "Hi everyone," Elvis said. "Wow who are these?"

"These are new members of our O-hona," Lilo explained. "This is Arm Strong and this is Valor."

"Aloha cousins." Elvis said.

"Aloha."

"Greetings."

"There is one other cousin Grace," Lilo explained. "But she couldn't stand the family movie so she and Pleakley went upstairs."

"That's too bad." Elvis said. "Well I finished my daily job a few hours ago, and then I (chuckles) went out for dinner at the deli I worked at. Then I..."

"Shush," Jumba said irritably. "I'm trying to watch movie."

Stitch and Lilo shrugged and sat down; and Elvis joined them.

.........................................................................................................

David was walking Nani home after there. "Well wasn't that great date Nani?" David asked.

"David," Nani said. "I don't think I am ready for a real date."

"Oh...um...OK." David said uneasily.

"It's just that...I have a lot to deal with." Nani tried to explain.

"You mean those mutant aliens that your family is adopting?"

"Yeah, I still need to get use to the idea." Nani admitted. "How many families in the world are like mine?"

"Probably none," David answered. "But I sure it will work out. A few months ago your family wasn't doing well; now it's...unusual; but good."

"I guess your right." Nani said as they reached her house. "Good night."

"Good night."

............................................................................................................


Next Day

"Well that's taken care of." Lilo comments as she and Stitch watching Arm Strong unloaded the truck of market products of all shapes and sizes with his strong and dexterous tentacles.

"Arm Strong seems to fit in his one true place. But now we need to find Valor's one true place but he still needs to learn to think for him self rather then obey his programming."

"Yeah." Stitch agreed.

"Come Stitch lets go and finish Valor's training."

..........................................................................................................

Pleakley sat at a sewing machine running some cloth through it. Grace sat on a stool watching Pleakley work. "There, I have finished it."

Pleakley lifted up the garment. It was a red muumuu dress with white leave patterns on it, and it was Grace's size. "It's beautiful." Grace said.

"Here try it on."

Grace slipped the dress on. She spun around, smiling joyfully. "Thank you Pleakley."

"Glad I could help."

Grace ran out of the bed room, down the stairs, out the house and headed for the space ship. Reaching the entrance she typed the unlock code. The door opened and Grace ran in; and headed for the laboratory. "Jumba look at me!"

"Ah!" Jumba screamed. "Grace what is it; I'm busy working on an invention?"

"Oh, I'm sorry." Grace said looking sorrowful.

"That's alright no harm done." Jumba said in an assuring voice. "What is it you want?"

"Look at me Jumba." Grace said spinning around.

"Ah you're wearing a dress," Jumba said. "Hmm, it looks like the same dress that little girl wears."

"Yeah; I thought her dress was beautiful; and I asked to Pleakley make me one; and he did."

"Well you look pretty."

"Thanks, so what are you working on?"

"I working on the parts to put into a vehicle giving it antigravity and submersion capabilities; even defense system in case of attacks."

"Can I watch you Jumba." Grace asked.

Sure just please don't make any noise Grace."

"I won't Jumba; I promise."


End of Episode 2

Notes: I labeled the per-one hundreds differently from the series because I think it is more proper then to label them 0 whatever.

The reason my Experiment 6-0-9 is nothing like his cartoon counterpart is because I thought the animated version was unappealing. Hope you like mine
Sign up to rate and review this story