Categories > Movies > Lilo and Stitch > Lilo and Stitch the Series rewritten

Amazon

by DataSeeker 0 reviews

There were many things that I didn't like about the TV series so I decide to write a remake. Enjoy.

Category: Lilo and Stitch - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: 625, Angel, David, Dr. Hamsterviel, Elena, Gantu, Grand Councilwoman, Jumba, Keoni, Lilo, Mr. Jameson, Myrtle, Nani, Pleakley, Stitch, Teresa, Yuki - Warnings: [!] [?] - Published: 2006-07-05 - Updated: 2006-07-06 - 4981 words

0Unrated
Amazon

Lilo Stitch Jumba Pleakley Grace and Valor were at the beach. Lilo was wearing her orange red striped bathing suit. Valor was wearing blue shorts and a green T-shirt, his lower arms, spikes and antennas were concealed. Stitch was wearing shorts and a T-shirt with the numbers 6-2-6 on it; and carried a large pack under his arm. Pleakley and Jumba each wore one piece bathing suits that were clearly out of date; each carrying a surfboard and some bags. And Grace wore a light blue suit with dark blue spots.

"What do we do here?" Valor asked

"We're going to have fun here at the beach," Lilo explained.

"Correction," Jumba said. "You, Stitch Pleakley and Valor are going to have fun; I'm going to do oceanic study."

"Study," Pleakley said. "You need to get out more."

"Really, and what's wrong with studying?" Jumba countered.

"Nothing, studying is a good thing," Pleakley answered. "But you should do more then just studying things in your life."

"Try it out Jumba," Grace said softly. "You might like it."

"Give it a try." Lilo said.

"Ih." Stitch agreed.

"Oh alright," Jumba said reluctantly. "What shall I do?"

"Try going in the water." Pleakley suggested.

"Jumba, can you be with me?" Grace pleaded. "I don't want to be in that big water alone."

"Sure I will be with you my little one." Jumba said smiling.

............................................................................................................

Jumba was in the water up to his chest; Grace was held in Jumba's hands, she was nervous; but she felt brave with Jumba by her side. Lilo and Stitch were on top of one of the surfboards near the deep water. Valor was swimming in the deep section of the water.

"Hey look at me!" Pleakley shouted, standing high on top of the other surfboard.

Everyone turned to stare at Pleakley. "I'm riding on a-waaa!" Pleakley suddenly slipped off the broad.

"What an oaf." Jumba murmured.

"Jumba that is not a very nice thing to say." Grace said in an unusually sharp voice.

Valor grunted. "Let me try that." He said swimming towards the board.

Everyone, including Pleakley watched Valor climbed onto the board. Covered with droplets, Valor stirred the board toward a wave. Moments later Valor reached a big one. Standing on his two feet, Valor rode a big one. Gaining speed Valor surfed on the huge wave; and grinned, the sun glinted off his sharp teeth. And then he slipped off the board, hitting the water with a splash. Everyone was silent. Then Valor's face popped out of the water. Stitch started laughing at Valor when he suddenly slipped off the board.

"Stitch!" Lilo screamed trying in vain to reach for Stitch's paw.

Jumba (holding Grace) and Pleakley hesitated. Valor realizing that Stitch couldn't swim and swam towards him, as he sank under the water. Diving down, Valor caught Stitch and dragged him to the shore. Stitch was gagging on sea water.

"It must be tough to be unable to swim." Valor said with a smirk.

"Ih." Stitch said sheepishly.

"Stitch, are you alright?" Lilo said swimming to the shore.

Stitch shook himself (droplets flying) and said. "I'm OK; I'm fluffy."

....................................................................................................................................

A while later everyone headed back toward the house. "Well that was fun." Pleakley commented.

"Yeah it was." Grace agreed. "Wasn't it fun Jumba?"

"I guess, but I prefer to tinker in the laboratory." Jumba said with a yawn. "I'm tired I am going to my room to take a nap."

"I'm going to do some more earth research." Pleakley said.

"Can I join you?" Grace asked.

"Sure why not?"

"Me and Stitch are going to train Valor some more." Lilo said.

"Yes." Stitch agreed.

............................................................................................................

After Stitch and Valor put their wet things in the laundry room they went over to the elevator that led to Lilo's room. "Lilo are you done yet?" Stitch called upstairs.

"Just a minute."

Moments later Lilo came down the elevator wearing a dry dress. "I'm ready."

"Lilo are you ready to find me my one true place yet?" Valor asked.

Lets go up to my room; and think of a place."

After they went up to the bedroom Lilo and Stitch sat on the bottom bunk; and Valor stood straight as an iron bar. "Let's see," Lilo pondered putting her finger to her chin. "You have strength, smartness, and agility; where would your one true place be?"

"Maybe you can work at the Deli with Elvis." Lilo suggested.

Valor's brow furrowed, his eyes narrowed at Lilo and he said. "Can you come up with something else?"

"What's wrong Valor?" Lilo asked.

"Well I don't want to devote my skills to making meals; and you taught me to sometimes make decisions for my self."

"Um...OK," Lilo said slowly. "We'll come up with something else."

Stitch and Lilo tried to think of a different home for Valor. "How about a stock boy?" Lilo asked.

"No."

More silence. "How about a mailman?" Stitch said.

"Um... no."

More silence, until. "How about a janitor?" Lilo said.

"You're kidding, right?"

More silence until. "How about a teacher?"

"Nah."

Sighing Lilo said. "OK Valor, what do you want to do?"

"Guerrilla warfare, guard duty, hand-to-hand combat, hunting, and survival missions."

Lilo Stitch put their fingers to their chins as they pondered Valor's goal. Then Stitch said "Well there are sports, life guarding, and firefighting."

"Maybe you could be a policeman or police cousin." Lilo added.

Valor put his upper left paw up to his chin. "Hmm, these ideas appeal to me; I look forward to what we decide."

............................................................................................................

Stitch Valor and Lilo reached the police station. "I still don't see the point in any of this." Valor said gesturing to the shorts and T shirt he wore. "Why should I dress like this and conceal my retractable limbs?"

"Because it is not normal to have extra arms." Lilo explained.

"But isn't it not normal for a genetically designed warrior to get a job?" Valor countered.

Lilo sighed and said. "Valor we just want to make a good impression, so just trust me; OK?"

"OK."

Then they entered the building. An officer who notices them went over to them. "Is there anything I can do for you young lady?" He asked politely.

"Yes there is," Lilo said. "We were wondering if you can hire a friend of mine."

"Well who is this friend of yours?"

Gesturing to Valor Lilo said. "This is my cousin Valor."

The officer's eyes went wide. "This is your cousin?

"Well actually he is my adoptive cousin." Lilo explained.

"What kind of animal is he?" The officer asked.

"I am not an animal," Valor said indigently. "I am genetically engineered life form designed for military purposes."

The officer was clearly off balance. "Can you hire him?" Lilo asked.

"Well...this is most unusual; I'm not sure."

"Please; we have to find a one true place for Valor and the police force is one of very few choices we have."

"Well...I suppose I could give him a chance." The officer conceded.

..........................................................................................................

Nani entered the house. "Lilo, guys I'm home." Turning to enter the kitchen; Nani found Pleakley and a small experiment wearing a red dress (which looked familiar) cooking something; and there were dirty bowls and spoons in the sink and the counter was messy and there was a sweet smell in the air. "Hello Nani." Pleakley said.

"Hello Nani." The experiment said softly.

"What are you two doing?"

"Pleakley is teaching me how to bake brownies." The experiment explained. "They are cooking now."

"What is your name again?"

"My name is Grace." Grace said.

"You two are going to clean up this mess, right?"

"Um...yeah." Pleakley said reluctantly.

"If you want me to." Grace said sincerely.

"Good. Where is Lilo?" Nani asked.

"Last time I saw her she said she and Stitch were still training Valor." Pleakley answered.

"Maybe I should go look for them." Nani said.

"I'm sure it will be alright," Grace said as she setup a stool so she could reach the sink. "Stitch and Valor are with her."

"Alright," Nani conceded. "I'll wait till it gets dark."

......................................................................................................

It was dinner time. Nani, Jumba, Pleakley, Stitch, Lilo, Grace and Valor were eating macaroni and cheese. "So how was your day Lilo?" Nani asked.

"It was great; we found Valor's one true place." Lilo said.

"I have joined the police force," Valor said before taking another big bite of his meal. "I start tomorrow."

"Congratulations Valor." Grace said happily.

"Good for you." Nani said.

"Congratulations Valor." Jumba add scooping a big spoon of macaroni.

"Yeah, congratulations." Pleakley agreed.

"Thank you everyone." Valor said smiling.

About twenty minutes later, everyone had finished dinner. "OK everyone it's time for dessert." Pleakley said getting up from the table and heading for the fridge.

"What for dessert?" Lilo asked.

"Brownies." Pleakley said taking a tray of brownies out of the fridge.

"Ooh, yeah, yeah." Stitch said excitedly.

"All thanks to my cooking skills and some assistants from Grace." Pleakley said proudly taking a brownie for himself.

"Everyone took a brownie from the tray. Stitch ate his in one gulp. Valor chewed his quietly, a smile touching his lips. "Mmm, these are good." Lilo said after biting hers.

"Yeah they are." Jumba says after eating his.

Nani nods after trying hers. "I'm glad you all like them." Grace said happily before eating hers.

Stitch was reaching for another brownie when Pleakley said. "Hey everyone only gets one for dessert tonight, got it?"

Stitch irritably mutters something under his breath. Few minutes later everyone finished their desserts; then they cleaned the kitchen. Then Nani went to her room to read a book. Valor went outside for a jog in the cool night. Pleakley went to his and Jumba's room and read a book on the sixties. Jumba left for his laboratory to finish his invention, and Grace went with him. Lilo and Stitch listened to Elvis records. An hour later Elvis got home from work. A few hours later everyone went to bed for the night.
......................................................................................................

Next Day

Lilo and Stitch and Jumba and Grace entered their space ship, and headed for the lab section. "Which cousin are we going befriend this time Jumba?" Grace asked.

"We'll decide in a minute."

Jumba reached for his lab coat that he left on the lab counter and put it on. Then he prepared the safeguards, Jumba went over to his computer and entered the Experiment Index. The room went dark, a blue light flashed from some machinery. "Scanner identifies user as Dr. Jumba Jookieba. Accessing index of secret genetic experiments," The computer said.

The index appeared. Observing the serial numbers for several moments Jumba said. "Hmm, what experiment shall we activate?"

"Lets activate a tough cousin, but not too tough." Lilo suggested.

Entering a file, the image of an experiment appeared. It looked like a giant ferret; with a wiry body, gray fur, a short bushy tail, huge claws, its face had a dark snout, its eyes were white with black irises, like Valor's; bat-like ears, its head had a mane of black unruly hair; it had three black tipped spikes on its back and two antennas on its head like Stitch's though it didn't have extra arms. The numbers 190 were on the side. "Experiment 1-9-0. Primary function: aggression and antisocialism." The computer said.

The containment unit produced a white pod with the numbers 190 on it. "How does this cousin work exactly?" Lilo asked.

"1-9-0 is not one of my most advance experiments." Jumba said as he prepared the pod for activation. "But she is pretty adaptive and cunning; her only instinct is to cause havoc; setting fires, sabotaging machinery, terrorizing people; similar to Stitch's original function."

Establishing the glass cylinder for containing the experiment; Jumba pressed a button on the console, and water sprayed the pod. The pod glowed and grew, and then 1-9-0 appeared. 1-9-0 observed her surroundings for a moment, and then she growled and snarled as she started to claw at the bottom of the super strong glass cage. "Hello I'm Lilo." Lilo said. "And these are your cousins, Stitch and Grace."

1-9-0 stared at Lilo with a puzzled look then she snarled at her. "We just going to turn you from bad to good and find your one true place."

"Meega nala kweesta!" The experiment said viciously.

Jumba and Stitch looked degusted; and Grace got horrified, and started sobbing and 1-9-0 started laughing hysterically at their reactions. "What's wrong?" Lilo asked.

"1-9-0 has a very filthy mouth." Jumba explained.

"What did she say?" Lilo asked.

"I can't tell you; it's pretty vile." Jumba said. "But don't say it ever; especially in public."

Jumba turned back to Grace, stroking her head and speaking softly to her.

Lilo turned to face 1-9-0 and said. "Look what you did to your cousin; you hurt her feelings."

1-9-0 made munching sounds with her mouth; then she spat saliva at the glass wall in Lilo direction. Lilo frowned deeply. "This is one nasty cousin."

Stitch nodded.

"Jumba can I go out side?" Grace said in a shaky voice.

"Sure just don't go too far." Jumba said.

As Grace left the lab, the others turned back to 1-9-0 who snarled at them. "This is going to be one difficult cousin." Lilo said. "Sparky wasn't even this nasty."

"I have an idea." Stitch said. "Come closer."

Everyone huddled together. Experiment 1-9-0 stared at them curiously. "That a good idea let's do it." Lilo said.

............................................................................................................

In another room outside the lab, Lilo and Stitch were playing a game of checkers, and Jumba was wearing goggle with four lens and working on some invention. "Shall we check on....um," Lilo paused in mid-sentence. "Wait, we still need to name this cousin."

"What should we name this cousin?" Stitch asked.

"Well she is very fierce girl. I'm going to name her....Amazon; after that tribe of warrior girls who could fight better then boys."

Stitch chuckled then stopped. "Hey."

"Shall we check on Amazon now?" Lilo asked.

"Hmmm." Stitch pondered for a moment then said. "Yeah."
...........................................................................................................

1-9-0 was pouting in her cage. She was miserable, and the loneliness was deep and she longed for something to do. Suddenly the lab door opened; and Jumba her creator and that little humanoid girl and that blue creature (Possibly a genetic experiment) entered the lab. "Are you going to behave yourself cousin?" Lilo asked.

1-9-0 savage instincts surged through her; she launched at the glass wall of her cage growling and clawing at it. Lilo, Jumba, and Stitch sighed. "Let's go guys. If she wants attention, she must behave herself."

As they turned to leave 1-9-0 snarled at them. After they lift she let out a yell of frustration, she pounded the walls of her cage with her fists. Finally admitting defeat, she slouched to the floor of her cage groaning.

.........................................................................................................

1-9-0 was coiled in a ball. How long had it been since they last showed up? It was nearly an hour but it seemed like weeks. She heard a familiar sound. Turning around she saw Jumba the little girl and the other experiment entered. "Are you going to behave now cousin?" Lilo asked.

Resisting her urges this time; 1-9-0 stood up and nodded. "Good," Lilo said approvingly. "Let's start over. I am Lilo; this is your cousin Stitch and you probably already know your creator Jumba. We want to train you and the other experiments to be good and make you all a part of our family. But first you need a name; and we're going to call you Amazon."

Amazon seemed to consider that. "Now let's see, what should we do now?" Lilo said putting her finger to her chin. "You're probably hungry now, are you?"

Amazon looked down at her stomach; then she looked up and nodded. "Well that is no problem." Lilo said. "I'll be right back; Jumba Stitch, keep her company."

"Ih." Stitch said.

"Sure, no problem." Jumba said.

............................................................................................................

"Here is some leftover pizza." Lilo said holding a paper plate with two pieces of microwave heated pizza on it. "And this is your bottle." She said also holding a baby bottle with some dark purple liquid. "I filled it with juice, since caffeine is not a good idea."

Amazon stared at the food suspiciously. "Just what minute and your pizza will be served." Jumba said preparing the teleportal device.

Moments later the device transported the meal into the glass cage. Amazon stiffed at the pizza then she stuffed both pieces in her mouth; crumbs fell from her mouth. Lilo and Stitch both frowned slightly. When Amazon finished eating she took the bottle and sucked on the nibble; then she stopped and stared at the bottle with a frown. Then she bit the nipple right out; spitting it out she then poured the juice in her mouth; some of it spilling down her chest. "This is going to be a long day." Lilo said with a sigh.

...........................................................................................................

Later that evening Nani, Jumba, Pleakley, Lilo, Stitch, and Grace sat at the dinner table eating cheese burgers. "Nani can Stitch and I sleep in the space ship tonight?" Lilo asked.

"Why?"

"So Amazon won't be lonely." Lilo explained.

"Who is Amazon?" Nani asked.

"She is a new cousin that still needs lots of training.

"Well...I guess it will be alright." Nani conceded.

Just then, the sound of the door opening was heard. "Hey guys I'm home." Elvis said.

Everyone turned to said hello to Elvis. "Guess what, I'll be able to afford a home tomorrow." Elvis announced.

"Um...Elvis, how can we guess when you have already told what to guess?" Grace asked innocently.

"Hmm, good point." Elvis conceded.

Congratulations Elvis." Lilo said.

"Yeah, congratulations." Everyone said.

"But why would you want to leave Elvis?" Grace asked.

"Its not that I want to leave, it's that not all of our cousins can live here so most of us have to live somewhere else." Elvis explain. "We have a cousin, Sparky who lives in a lighthouse on the edge of the island."

"Oh I see." Grace said softly.

............................................................................................................

Amazon was sulking in her cage; she longed to do something. She wondered what could have happen. The day she first existed she didn't know much of anything except to inflict mayhem and misery on others. Her creator Jumba put her through these tests, trainings, and simulations before dehydration. Now she was reactivated, trapped and forced to undergo this new training that was so detestable by her creator and these two others she never seen before. And yet there was something about them that was so...she couldn't find the words. Suddenly the lab door open and the humanoid girl named Lilo and the genetic experiment named Stitch entered the lab their arms full of stuff. "Hello Amazon." Lilo said.

Stitch began to setup the sleeping. "Would you like to hear a bedtime story?" Lilo asked.

Amazon stared at her in confusion. "This is the story of the Ugly Duckling," Lilo said holding the book in view. "I'm sure you'll like it.

............................................................................................................

"....the end." Lilo finished.

Amazon was rigid though she obviously trying not to get emotional in front of these people. "Let's now listen to the King now." Lilo said putting the book down and setting up the record player.

"Ih." Stitch agreed.

Seconds later the record player was playing. "You ain't nothin' but a hound dog crying all the time...."

Amazon's pointed ears perked up; and she grinned, showing her sharp teeth. "Ooh I love this song." She said in a voice that sounded nearly human.

..........................................................................................................

Lilo ran home from Hula class. Turning off the path she took a short cut to the ship. As she entered the passage way of the ship, she thought she heard singing.

"We can't build our dreams on suspicious minds..."

Entering the lab Lilo found Stitch, Jumba and Pleakley listening to an imprisoned Amazon singing in a melodious voice. Amazon stopped singing. Jumba Pleakley and Stitch turned in surprise. "Ah Lilo, you've came back." Pleakley said.

"What's going on?" Lilo asked. "And when did Amazon learned to sing?"

"It is a very interesting case," Jumba said. "It seems that when I designed Amazon's genetic structure; I had unwittingly given her highly advanced vocal cords that enable her produce high quality sonic waves."

"What does that mean?" Lilo asked.

"It means that she has excellent singing capabilities."

"Well why didn't you just answer like a normal person?" Pleakley complained.

"Because I am not a normal person," Jumba countered. "And I am proud of it too."

Lilo turned to Stitch and Stitch said. "Come Lilo you have to see something."

Turning to face Amazon and Stitch said. "Cousin, say Aloha Lilo."

Then to Lilo's surprise. "Aloha Lilo." Amazon said in refined a voice.

Lilo hesitated. "When did you learn to speak so well?"

"I've always could; I just never had a reason to."

Lilo pondered this for several seconds, and then she said. "Amazon, how do you feel about being a singer?"

Amazon grew excited. "Yes, yes, yes!!!" She shouted.

"Not so fast," Jumba said. "We are not ready to release her into society. She still needs some attitude adjustments. In a few days we could probably find her one true place."

Amazon's ears drooped. "It will be alright Amazon. "Lilo assured her.

"Ih." Stitch said.

"Don't worry," Pleakley said encouragingly. "After you've learned manners and self-control, you'll be on your way to be a great singer."

Amazon considered that. Then she clutched her fists, her eyes full of determination.

............................................................................................................

The next few days were spend in adjusting Amazon's attitude.

Social skills
"OK, to help improve your manners. Pleakley said to Amazon. "I'll give you a quiz I based on information in a book about manners for the socially challenged.

"Answer this question. When someone in authority tells to do something you don't like; do you A. obey him without question? B. Argue with him till one of you wins it? Or C. Obey him as long as it is legal?"

Amazon thought for a moment then said. "D. I would rearrange his face."

"What kind of answer is that?"

"Well that's what I would do."

"This is going to be harder then I thought." Pleakley murmured.


Dinnertime

Amazon sat in a chair at the dinner table for the first time with the family, looking uneasily at Jumba Pleakley Stitch, Lilo and Grace. After Nani brought out a big pan of lasagna she said "Everyone say your prayers."

"Huh?" Asked a confused Amazon.

"It means we say thank you to God for everything we have." Lilo explained.

Amazon didn't fully get it; but she complied. When they had finished, everyone took turns in making their own plates. Amazon reached for the scooper and got herself a piece of lasagna. The she pickup the piece with both her front paws and stuffed it in her mouth. Everyone stared at Amazon who stopped eating and stared back. "Amazon you use this." Lilo said holding a fork.

Amazon scowled but she wiped her paws with a napkin and reluctantly used a fork to eat her lasagna.

Family activity

Lilo Stitch and Amazon reached the lighthouse, and climbed the stairs. "Aloha Sparky." Lilo said.

Sparky was sitting quietly on the huge beacon; turned to them, and said with a smile. "Aloha."

"This is a new cousin, Amazon," Lilo said. "Amazon this is one of your cousins, Sparky; he can generate electricity."

"Uh...hello Sparky." Amazon said nervously.

"Hello Amazon." Sparky said.

"We were wondering if you would play with us, so Amazon would get to know you."

"Would you come with us cousin?" Stitch said.

"Ih." Sparky said happily.

And when Amazon was not getting any training

Amazon was in her cage listening to music on the ship's radio in the lab; and singing along with it.

"And it's bad, bad Leroy Brown. Baddest man in the whole downtown. Badder then an old King Kong, meaner then a junkyard dog."

............................................................................................................

Lilo Stitch Jumba and Pleakley entered the lab. Amazon turned to them. "What's going on?" She asked

"According to my calculations; your badness level has droped about three quarters in nearly a week." She said showing Amazon a sketch of Amazon that was mostly white, and partially red.

"And according to my calculations," Jumba cut-in. "Your original programming is off-line."

"Which means you can be released without our constant supervision." Pleakley said.

"Isn't that great?" Stitch said.

Amazon grew excited. "Yes!"

Jumba pressed a button on a console and the cage opened. "Amazon jumped off the platform and ran out of the lab. "Are you sure this is a good idea?" Pleakley said uneasily.

"We have to give her a chance." Lilo insisted.

.........................................................................................................

Amazon left the ship and headed for the house. She ran around the house for several minutes; then she went to the house and headed for the kitchen. Grace was drawing a picture with crayons on paper. Grace looks up and gasped. Amazon frowned. "What's wrong with you?"

"Uh...nothing...." Grace said nervously. "You just startled me."

"Yeah, well you don't to worry about me anymore," Amazon assured Grace as she made herself a cup of water. "Lilo diagnosed me, and says my badness level is pretty low."

"That's good." Grace said softly.

After taking a big drink, Amazon stared at Grace and said. "Look if this is about what I said the first time we met; I'm sorry; I didn't know any better."

"I forgive you Amazon." Grace said sincerely.

............................................................................................................

Amazon was in the laboratory while practicing her singing while listening to the radio. The lab door opened and Lilo entered. "Amazon do you have a minute?"

Amazon turned the radio off and turned to face Lilo. "What is it Lilo?"

"Well you see there is an amateur night two days from now; and I was wondering if you want to be a part of it." Lilo explained.

"What is an amateur night?"

"It's where people can show off their talents. Magic tricks, comedy, puppets."

"Singing?" Amazon asked.

"Yeah." Lilo said. "Me and my friend...well...I mean my classmates are going to do hula on stage."

"That's nice Lilo; now if you'll excuse me I have to get ready."

"How?" Lilo asked.

"Choose a song; rehearse it, that sort of thing."

.........................................................................................................

The whole family reached the facility. Lilo was wearing her hula outfit. Jumba and Pleakley were wearing their earth disguises. Lilo threw a glance at Amazon. "Amazon hide your antennas and spike quickly"

"Say what?" Amazon asked

"Like Stitch." Lilo said.

Stitch demonstrated with his retractable limbs. "Uh...Lilo...I can't do that." Amazon stated.

"It's true," Jumba said. "Not all my experiments have retraceable limbs."

Sighing Lilo said. "Oh well, lets go."

............................................................................................................

Nani, Grace, Jumba, and Pleakley were sitting in chairs watching the performances. Lilo and her class finished their hula dance. The audience applauded them. When they left the stage Mertle a redhead girl with glasses said. "I was absolutely perfect."

Lilo and Elena (a blond girl with pony tails) Yuki (a brown hair girl with Japanese origin) and Theresa (an African American girl) frowned.

"Next is Amazon who will be singing a variation of the song Stand by Me. And...Stitch who will provide the music score. " The announcer said.

Amazon nervously walked on stage and Stitch got the drums ready.

"What is that thing?" Myrtle remarks.

"That is Amazon; she is my adoptive cousin." Lilo said.

"Yeah well anything that ugly can't sing." Myrtle said contemptuously.

Lilo scowled. "Your lucky Amazon didn't hear that or she would claw your eyes out."

Myrtle scowled though she seemed to loose some of her nerve.

Moments later Stitch began to play the drums and vocalizing. Amazon took of deep breath and started singing.



"When the night has come and the land is dark.
And the moon is the only light we'll see."

Amazon had her paws outstretched; looking very solemn. Then a look of feigned fear crossed her face as put her front paws near her cheeks.


"No I won't be afraid. No I won't be afraid.
Just as long as you stand, stand by me.

The feign fear disappeared and she looked very serious put one paw on her heart and the other one above her head.

"So cousin, cousin, stand by me. Whoa,
Stand by me. Whoa, stand, stand by me.
Stand by me."

Mertle and the other hula girls stared in stun disbelief by Amazon's singing voice. Lilo chuckled at their reactions.

If the sky that we look upon,
should tumble and fall, or the
mountains they should crumble
into the sea. I won't cry; no I
won't shed a tear."

Amazon feigned to wipe a tear from her right eye.

Just as long as you stand, stand by me.


Amazon began to walk casually around the stage as she sung.

"So cousin, cousin, stand by me.
Whoa won't you stand by me?
Whoa stand, stand by me.
Stand by me.

Amazon stopped singing and just stood there; the only music was Stitch beating drums and vocalizing. And after several seconds had passed.

So cousin, cousin, stand by me. Whoa,
won't you stand by me? Whoa stand...
come on, stand me. Stand by me."


Amazon danced in the middle of the stage and sang.


"So when ever you're in trouble won't you
stand by me. Oh stand by me. I know you
need me. Stand by me. Whoa stand by me.
Whoa."

The song ended; and everyone in the audience applauded loudly. Amazon was full of excitement. The people loved her. She had never dreamed that such a thing was possible. Looking carefully into the audience; Amazon noticed her ohana cheering her. And just off stage she noticed was Lilo giving her a thumb up. "Wow she was good. Yuki commented.

"Yeah she was." Elena and Theresa agreed.

Myrtle just scowled.

End of Episode 3.



Author Note: Then the next episode has adventure for those who prefer that style.
Sign up to rate and review this story