Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Forever and Ever

Never Happened

by MCArmyWife 8 reviews

Two couples, two very different experiences.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-07-20 - Updated: 2010-07-21 - 3354 words

5Exciting
“Claire, you haven’t touched your burger.” Bob said softly looking up from her plate. They had stopped in a small 24-hour diner on the way to the hotel and he could tell by her posture she was unset.

“I was just preparing to take a bite.” Claire said trying to snap herself out of her melancholy mood. “I was eating my fries first.” To prove her point she picked up the last fry on her plate and popped it in her mouth.

Bob’s eyes narrowed, “Uh sure. Aren’t you hungry?”

Claire shrugged, “Just a bit.”

“You’re more upset than hungry.” Bob said hoping she’d admit it was the truth.

“I am not upset.” Claire didn’t want to discuss her true feeling at the moment. She didn’t want to face them.

“I hate when you lie to me.” Bob said looking down at his plate.

His words cut deep. “It is not that I am lying.”

“No, it’s you don’t want to talk about it. You could just tell me to shut up.”

She began to shake her head, “I would never tell you to shut up.”

“No of course you wouldn’t you are too polite but that doesn’t mean you don’t want to.”

Claire sighed, “I just have so much on my mind.”

Bob took a sip of his soda before guessing, “You are worried about Anna?”

She knew she had to watch how she answered because he couldn’t begin to understand. “Why would I be worried about Anna?”

He looked her in the eyes, “Because I saw you two walking across the lot before the concert. You were helping her. Tell me the truth is she sick?”

Shock showed on Claire’s face. “You were watching us?”

“I was looking for you.” He answered.

Claire looked down at her plate and remained silent trying to gather her thoughts.

“Now you’re mad at me.” Bob said sadly.

“No, I am not angry. I just did not realize you were looking for me.”

He needed to know, “Is she sick?”

“No.” She answered truthfully. “She is not sick.”

His next question shocked her even more.

“What about you?”

“Me?”

“You look a little better now but before you were fuckin’ pale. I was afraid you were gonna faint or something.”

Claire was beginning to realize nothing got by this man and that could be a problem. She tried to joke away his concern. “I look a little better now? Does that mean I still look a bit bad?”

Bob knew what she was doing, “Don’t Claire. Don’t try to make this a joke. I’m worried about you. Fuck, I’m worried about Anna and really fuckin’ worried about Gerard. I know that ER doctor saw something on that x-ray. He was very insistent Gee go home and see his doctor right away.”

“I too am worried about him.” Claire admitted, “But I feel in my heart he will be fine.” This was the truth. If Gerard really loved Anna he would be fine. Still she was terrified for Anna.

“You really think so?” Bob wanted to share her hope.

Claire nodded, “Yes. I really do.”

Bob took another bite of his hamburger and was relieved when Claire picked up her burger. He waited a moment then asked, “So what was wrong with Anna? I know you were helping her. She looked like she was about to drop.”

Claire chewed a moment then answered, “She was exhausted from her trip. Seeing Jacob was difficult. Then as soon as she returned here she went to find Gerard. She had not slept well or eaten properly.”

“But her uncle’s gonna be okay, right?”

“Yes.” Claire answered offering no other information.

Bob was not going to let it go, “And you? Are you really feeling okay?”

His concern touched her heart, “I am fine but I will admit I am nervous.”

“Nervous?”

Claire smiled, “I am worried how your family will react to me.”

Bob laughed, “I already told you they are gonna love you.”

“I hope that is true.” Claire said softly.

He reached across the table and took her hand in his, “They will. Now stop worrying about that.”

She gave him a small smile, “Still I am always uneasy around strangers.”

“I just worry my family will overwhelm you with attention. Mom was really grilling me about you.” He saw the fear in her eyes. “Honey, she was doing it because she could tell by my voice how important you are to me.”

“Am I really?” She asked letting her insecurity show.

“Yeah, you really are. More than you know.” His voice was low and full of emotion.

Claire took comfort in his words. “You too are very important to me. I have never felt this way before.”

Bob sat back, “You ready to get out of here?”

She was surprised by the abrupt question. She nodded.

Bob laid some money on the table then stood. He took Claire’s arm and led her out of the restaurant. On the way to the car they walked in silence. Once they were on the road again he spoke. “Would you like your own room when we get to the hotel?”

Claire heard the uncertainty in his voice and understood. She was sure her behavior was difficult for him to take at times. “If you think it would be best.”

Much to her surprise he swerved the car off the road and onto the shoulder. He put the vehicle in park then turned to her. “Damn it woman.” He pulled her roughly into his arms and kissed her senseless for several minutes. When he sat back he said roughly, “Answer the question. Do YOU want your own room?”

She was still trying to catch her breath. His anger had surprised her but she understood it. “No, I do not. I want to stay with you tonight.” She answered.

A smile lit his face, “Good cause that sure as fuck is what I want.” He put the car back in drive and carefully pulled back into traffic.

Beside him Claire smiled. She realized that Anna had been correct. It was time for her to live her life. “And tonight I want to….” She fell silent afraid to say what she was feeling.

“You want to what?” Bob felt his heart start to beat faster.

Claire swallowed the lump in her throat, “I want to …” She paused again.

Bob took one hand off the wheel and reached across to grab her hand, “Yeah, me too.” He said softly knowing what she meant.

Excitement raced through her body. She squeezed his hand as they drove through the night.





“Come here, Sugar.” Gerard was lying completely nude on the bed watching Anna as she slowly undressed. “I got something for you that’s gonna make you fuckin’ scream.”

Anna smiled trying not to let his cocky attitude upset her. She understood why he had the attitude so she wasn’t surprised by it. His mind and body were on a high that he didn’t understand.

“Hurry up.” He patted the bed beside him. “I need some.”

She left her bra and panties on then sat down beside him.

Gerard frowned, “You have way too many clothes on.” He whined.

“It is late.” Anna reminded him gently. “We must leave for the airport in four hours.”

“I ain’t tired.” He answered not caring how she felt. “Matter of fact I’m feeling fuckin’ fantastic.”

Anna stretched out beside him. “I am glad you are feeling better.” She said softly.

He wasn’t listening to her words because his body was already reacting to hers. He rolled over and roughly pulled at her panties. Anna lay still as they were removed and tossed across the room. Gerard didn’t even bother with her bra. He pushed her legs apart and moved over her. Without a second thought he thrust into her. She was dry and unready but that fact never entered his mind. His lust was in control of his mind and body.

Anna kept her eyes closed as he continued to pump in and out of her. She tried to ignore the pain but it was difficult. However the pain her body was enduring was nothing compared to the pain of knowing he was not making love to her. He was using her body for sex, nothing more. She tired to remind herself she understood the reason but even that did nothing to ease the ache in her heart.

Gerard continued to thrust in and out of Anna. He lifted his body up and reached out to push her bra up. Desire gleamed in his eyes when her breasts were revealed. Lowering his head he greedily latched on to her right nipple and began to suck. He did it harder and harder until he heard Anna cry out.

“Fuck yeah.” He muttered. The sound of her cries only fueled him on. He moved his mouth to her other nipple then began to brutalize it. Still it wasn’t enough. He wanted this to be hard and rough. He pulled out of her and quickly rolled her over. Anna kept her eyes closed and tried to mentally block out what was happening. She dug her nails into the mattress refusing to let the horror of what had happened to her years before surface. This is not the same she chanted over and over in her head. This was not a stranger using her body, this was the man she loved.

The fact she was just laying there unresponsive caused his anger to boil. He pushed his hand under her to lift her ass in the air. “That’s better.” He said out loud. He positioned his tip at her entrance feeling so excited he could hardly breathe. “Tell me how much you want me.” He ground out.

Anna remained silent.

Her silence was met with a sharp slap across her ass cheeks. “Say you want me to fuck you.” He demanded.

Tears filled her eyes. Over and over in her mind she told herself this was not his fault. “I want you.” Her voice broke.

He pushed the head of his cock in just a bit. “Say you want me to fuck you.”

She forced herself to speak, “Fuck me, Gerard.”

“Yeah, Sugar. I will cause you are beggin me for it.” He pushed into her a bit more. “Come on. Fuck you. Beg me.”

“Please, Gerard.” Anna said, “Please fuck me.”

He buried himself in her then began to pump in and out.

Anna tried to block out everything. She tried to block out the sound of his balls slapping up against her, she tired to block out the pain while praying it would be over soon.

“Oh fuck, yea.” He was almost there. “It’s commin” He cried out. At the last minute he pulled out and squirted the cum over her ass. “Just for you.” His laugh was evil.

Anna let her body fall back down on the bed. It was throbbing with pain.

He fell on the bed beside her spent.

Several minutes later Anna heard his even breathing and knew he’d fallen asleep. Slowly she shipped off the bed and went into the bathroom. Her only thought was to take a shower. She wanted to wash off the memory of what had just happened. She just wanted to pretend it had never happened.





Claire opened the bathroom door slowly after taking a deep breath. She saw that Bob, who had showered first, was already in bed. “Hey” he said softly.

She smiled when she saw him lift up the covers for her. Reaching the bed she paused. Should she remove her robe? Suddenly she was afraid.

Bob saw it in her eyes, “Honey, we’ll take this slow. Just relax and remember we’re not gonna do anything you aren’t ready to do.” When she made no move to get into bed he asked, “You do trust me, don’t you?”

“Yes.’ She answered without having to give the question any thought, “I do.”

Her answer came as a relief, “Good. Cause I would never do anything to hurt you.”

“I know.” Claire’s fingers moved to the robe’s sash but faltered.

“You can leave it on if it makes you feel better.” He said understanding her dilemma.

Claire pushed her fears aside. “No.” She said as she untied the belt then slid the robe from her shoulders.

Bob’s eyes drank in the sight of her nude body. “You are beautiful, every inch of you.”

Claire let his words warm her. She moved forward and slid into the bed. Bob let the covers drop over her body then inched his arm under her pillow. She rolled her body just slightly towards him but her breath caught when their nude bodies touched. She’d never experienced a man’s skin against hers like this and it overwhelmed her.

Bob knew he had to go slow but it was going to be torture. He leaned down and kissed the top of her head that was nestled against his chest.

Claire let her hand run over his chest marveling at the feel beneath her fingertips. Impulsively she leaned closer and kissed his collarbone. One kiss led to two. Soon she was covering his neck and chest with kisses. Bob moaned softly. The sound gave her a strange sense of power. What she was doing was pleasing him and that pleased her. But she wanted to do more. Her mouth moved to his right nipple and her tongue darted out to lick and taste. She was rewarded with other moan.

“Oh woman.” His voice shook.

Claire’s mouth inched up to his neck and she pressed an open mouth kiss to his skin feeling his heartbeat beneath her lips. A moment later when Bob shifted slightly she felt something else that caused her to pause.

Bob moaned inwardly. Shit, he didn’t want to scare her off. He tired to shift his body back so his need wasn’t pressing against her. He was shocked when he suddenly felt the cool skin of her hand brush against him. His breathing became rapid when her fingers closed around him.

“Oh Hun.” He whispered closing his eyes as she slowly ran her fingers up and down his shaft. He was letting her become familiar with his body, letting her take her time but it wasn’t easy.

Claire marveled at how hard he’d become in her hand. At first she’d been afraid but now another emotion was taking over. Her own breathing was coming faster and her heart was racing. She continued to stroke him as she looked up into his face. His eyes were closed but he was smiling. Scooting up slightly she pressed her lips to his and his mouth opened. Their tongues met and began to dance. Soon both their bodies were pressed together tightly aching for more.

“Bob, make love to me.” Claire whispered against his lips.

He nodded and moved back. Grabbing the foil packet he’d set on the nightstand he cursed when his fingers shook while trying to open the package. He was so afraid she’d change her mind.

Reaching out she gently took the package from his fingers and tore it open.

Bob smiled, “Thanks” He whispered.

Claire laid back down and watched him as he rolled the protection into place. She took a deep breath willing herself not to give into the fear.

“I don’t want to hurt you.” He pushed back the covers and slowly moved his fingers up her leg. He let out a sigh of relief when he felt the moisture. She was wet and ready for him still he worried.

Claire could see the concern in his eyes, “I want this.”

He nodded and moved into position holding his body over her with his arms. He saw her tense when his tip was poised at her opening. “Try to relax.”

She nodded bracing herself of the pain.

Slowly he pushed in watching her face closely. God, he didn’t want to hurt her. He was shocked when she threw her arms around him and pulled him close forcing him in further. “Please.” She whispered.

He leaned down, kissed her lips, then thrust in quickly. He heard her cry out and tried to pull away but she kept her arms locked around him.

“No, do not stop.”

Kissing her again he began to slowly move inside her. The pain was intense but beneath the pain was something else, a feeling that was slowly building.

“Am I hurting you?” He breathed in her ear.

“Not now.” She whispered, “But please, my breast.” She hated that even now she was embarrassed to ask him for what she wanted.

His head dipped down and he captured her right nipple between his lips. Claire moaned with pleasure as his tongue flicked the hard nub. He continued to move inside her slowly fighting his own feeling of desire. He was pleased when he heard her breathing become labored and felt her muscles contracting around his dick. “That’s it Honey. Go with the feeling.” He urged then returned to her nipple to gently suck.

“Oh” Claire arched her back to meet his thrusts. And then it happened. The waves of passion broke over her making her cry out with pleasure.

Bob thrust once more and let himself go once he knew she’d been satisfied. He tried to hold his weight off of her but his arms were giving in. She was so small and delicate he didn’t want to crush her with his weight so he tried to move away.

“Not yet.” Claire did not want to lose the feeling of him being inside her.

“I don’t want to squash you.’ He said sheepishly.

She put her arms around his neck and pulled his body down completely to cover her. “I want to be squashed.” She smiled.

Bob buried his face in her neck. “I was afraid I’d hurt you.” He admitted.

“No, you did not hurt me.’ Claire said softly. “I could never have imagined it would be like that.”

He listed his head and looked into her eyes. “Next time it will be better.”

Claire looked away.

“Hey” he used his finger to tilt her face back to his, “What’s wrong?”

“I hope you were not disappointed.’ She whispered letting her insecurity show.

“Disappointed?” He repeated, “Christ woman how could you think for one second what we just shared disappointed me?”

“I..” Her voice trailed off while she tried to put her fears into words, “I meant because I am so inexperienced.”

Bob shifted his weight off of her and she feared she’d upset him. Tears pricked at her eyes when he got up from the bed and headed for the restroom. A moment later he returned with a warm washcloth in his hand. She closed her eyes in embarrassment as he gently whipped the remaining blood from her body.

“Claire open your eyes.’ His voice was deep and strong.

She opened them.

“You have no reason to be embarrassed. I’m fuckin honored that I was your first.”

She remained silent.

Bob held out his hand to her. “Come on.”

Confusion showed on her face but she allowed him to help her from the bed. He guided her towards the bathroom where the huge tub was filling with water. Bob shut off the faucet then stepped into the tub. He smiled and held out his hand for her to join him. Claire paused only a moment then took his hand. He lowered himself into the water then leaned against the wall. Gently he settled her in front of his body. “It was beautiful.” He whispered in her ear.

Happiness filled her soul. She leaned her body back against his, “Yes, beautiful.”
Sign up to rate and review this story