Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Scream- like you needed anymore attention

Chapter Two

by xmcrmentalx 2 reviews

Neighbors =)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-07-26 - Updated: 2010-07-26 - 396 words

0Unrated
I wasn't in the mood for my mother or food so i went straight up to my room and sat out on the balcony, it was nice out here if slightly cold, i pulled on my hoody and picked my guitar up, i played for a bit and began to sing softly.

]Grab my wrists and pull away
wake me up in time to hear you say
I can't say it is no more
Don't go please stay
I'll beg for one last day
There's so much more I have to learn from you
I swear I'll miss you when you're gone[


i back up into the dark and gasped to see somebody sat there on the balcany opposite, it was dark but i was sure i could see somebody. "hello?" i asked cautiosuly
"oh hey, sorry i wasn't stalking you or anything i just, heard you singing and you were really good" he said rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.
"well thankyou but could you please put on your light, i feel wierd talking to a shadow" i laughed, he jumped up quickly and went into his room and flicked on his light, i could finally see him and i studied him quickly, he had dark hair that was short at the back but he had a long fringe, he was short, well i'm short but he was pretty short for a guy. "so what's your name?" he asked as he sat back down on his balcony, he was about ten feet away from me "Kyla, whats yours?" i asked smiling, maybe i could make at least one friend before i left this place.
"my name's frank, nice to meet you" he flashed a grin at me, making me smile too. Me and frank sat and talked for a while until i realised it was midnight.
"ah crap i better get some sleep, i have school tomorrow" he blushed. "oh how old are you by the way, i forgot to ask before" he got up and waited for me to answer.
"i'm eighteen" i smiled "well it's late and i should sleep too, goodnight frank" i waved
"night, hey you should meet my friends tomorrow Kyla, they'll love you" he slid his glass door shut before i could protest, i sighed and went into my room to sleep.




short and crappy, i apologise x
Sign up to rate and review this story