Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Boys Are Like Chocolate

Hard Shell With Caramel Center

by MCR_Vampire_321 3 reviews

Frank carries on with his theory and news update about his parents relationship.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-07-27 - Updated: 2010-07-27 - 653 words

1Ambiance
Dear Diary,
Dad still hasn't come home and I'm starting to get worried. Mum is aswell. She keeps phoning him up and leaving him messages. It's ridiculous how she wants him back so bad because wasn't she the one that made him leave? Grown-up's can never make up their minds.
Mum called me downstairs. I was pretty worried at first, because usually Mum hits people when she's in bad mood. But all she did was say 'Have you done your homework Love?'
I reminded her it was the summer holidays and she just shrugged 'Remember kid. Men are all the same.'
I'm getting a phone call... Yes, it's Gerard! One sec...
Gotta go. Gerard and Mikey are meeting me at the cinema. Byee! ~ Frank xoxo


Boyfriend Number 2 - Ray

Chocolate Number 2 - Hard Shell With Caramel Center
Information - Hard on the inside, soft on the inside. Acts hard and tough infront of friends, but with girlfriend/boyfriend will be lovey dovey.


Ray asked me out when I changed schools. The bullying from Bob and everyone else got so hard on me, that my teacher told my parents it would be best if I found a new school because I was so unhappy.
"That's just another way of saying 'I can't be bothered to sort out your sons problems, let's give it to someone else'" Dad had said, disgusted. But I was happy.
The first day was bliss. I made friends with Ray and his crowd. Seven girls asked me to be their boyfriend, but I rejected them all... Because, I was gay.
But after school, Ray got me alone and asked if I would be his boyfriend. And I accepted.
The next day at school, Ray started dumping kids in dustbins. I pretended not to see, in fear he would do it to me. I mean, I've always been small so I'm not very good at protecting myself. Bob and his friends used to shove me in lockers.
After school, he took me to the cinema. He put his arm round me while we were watching the film and we shared popcorn. It was very romantic. But I still couldn't get the image of Ray dumping kids in dustbins out of my head. Even as we left the cinema, and Ray kissed me (With a lot more romance than when Bob had) I couldn't shake the feeling that Ray was... Bad.
The next day, he was stealing peoples lunch money. I sat by myself in the canteen while he did. Then he sat next to me and gave me some of the money. I didn't know how to say no politely back then, so I just accepted. But I saw the way the other kid's (The ones Ray had taken the money off) looked at me. They thought I was bad aswell as Ray.
I knew I couldn't end it with Ray... Ray had to end it with me.
For the next couple of months, I avoided Ray no matter what. Even when I started getting a bad rep, I kept it up. In the end it worked and Ray broke up with me. We stayed friends afterwards, but I couldn't stop Ray doing all those bad things to the other kids.
I came home crying one day. I had tried to stand up to Ray, but he had thrown me in a dustbin. Dad didn't say anything, he was too busy watching the TV. Mum noticed, but as usual her advice was nothing useful. I told her about Ray and she just sighed and said "Ain't I told you, no man is different?"
She told me alright. But that was the first time I got my theory.
I pulled out a red note-book from under my bed. I ripped out a couple of pages of stupid doodles I had done and wrote on the front...
BOYS ARE LIKE CHOCOLATE.
Sign up to rate and review this story