Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > ...I Promise

Four

by thatcrazedfan 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2010-07-28 - Updated: 2010-07-28 - 560 words - Complete

0Unrated
Jacob's POV

Gerard shook his head, “Jacob don't kid yourself... We all saw her. There is absolutely no way that she is still alive.”

I sighed, “I knew you would say that... but, you're her father. Haven't you ever had the feeling that she was still out there somewhere?”

He sighed, “It's impossible for her to alive...”

I shook my head, “When your wife and younger daughter died, did you have a feeling... before you were told that they were gone, that something had happened?”

He took a deep breath and turned to face me for the first time since I had arrived. I could tell that he was close to tears, “Yea, I did. But that doesn't mean anything...”

I sighed, “Back to my original question... Have you ever had the feeling that she's still out there?”

He nodded, “When it first happened... when we were in the waiting room, I had a feeling that she was okay. I feel like that a lot, actually... but I saw her. I know that she's gone...”

I nodded, “I saw her too, but there has to be a small possibility... Maybe she was unconscious or something.”

“I've heard about things like that happening before... I could believe that.” Frank said, sitting down beside Gerard.

I nodded, “I've heard the stories too... It's just makes me that more hopeful that she's still out there...”

Gerard smiled at me, “You must really love her...”

I smiled and nodded, “More than I've loved anyone else...”

He nodded, “Jacob, I might just have to believe you...” he paused, looking at Frank, “You said you heard stories about this happening before?”

Frank nodded, “Yea... Doctors pronounce someone dead, when they really aren't... Then the person that is presumed dead is stolen and told what is going on. They drug him and have a funeral, to prove to everyone that he's really dead... The last case of this was in...” he paused looking at me, “Where was it?”

I shrugged, “I don't remember. I think it was North Carolina, but I'm probably wrong.”

Frank nodded, “That sounds about right...”

Gerard nodded, “So... What's the plan, Jacob?”

I smiled, “We go and talk to the coroner on Saturday. Then we'll find out if she's really gone or not.”

Gerard smiled, “Three days.” he paused, “Three days to wait before finding out if my daughter is really gone forever or not...”

Frank grabbed his hand and sighed. He looked at me as he spoke, “And if you don't get the answer you want... I don't want you to get to excited, and get hurt more...”

Gerard nodded, “It'll be hard to hear, if he does say that's she's gone, but with the help of you guys, we'll be fine.”

I nodded, “We'll keep each other in check. That way there is no way we'll get to excited about it.”

Frank smiled and waved me over to him. I walked over to him and he wrapped his arms around us, “I love you both so much.”

Gerard nodded, “I love you too, Frankie.”

I smiled, “You guys are the greatest. I don't know where I would be without you...”

Frank smiled, “We're only here to help.”

I nodded, “And I thank you both so much.”

Gerard wrapped his arms around us and smiled, “You're like the son I always wanted.”
Sign up to rate and review this story