Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > One Hell of A Band

One Hell of A Band

by pbXjrock 0 reviews

The drama of starting a band with 4 girls and one guy

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2010-07-27 - Updated: 2010-07-27 - 390 words

0Unrated
Note: Frank, Bob, Ray and Mikey are all teenage girls in this. So now they’re Fawn, Bobbie, Rayna, and Mika!
If you want a mature part, please say so.

Fawn’s P.O.V.
The day started with a blast of Black Flags music in my ear. It was October 31st. My birthday and I was finally old enough to drive!
“Fawn! Get up!”, my mom yelled. Wow, what a nice way to greet your daughter on her 16th b-day. I get out of bed and stretch my cramped muscles. I went straight to the scale and weighed myself. I sighed at the disappointment of seeing that I was still 108 pounds. I’m not anorexic, I want to gain weight. I hate being this skinny, chest-less, ass-less little girl. I thought that maybe turning 16 would somehow make me develop a figure. Maybe even have me grow taller.
I got dressed in a Jack-o-Lantern t-shirt, skeleton gloves and a denim mini. I ran straight down stairs and flung the refridgerator open. Three donuts, a piece of cake, a can of iced coffee and grabbed a handful of candy from the dish in the living room. I had a big day ahead of me so I wanted to look a little voluptuous. The band was going to meet up at Rayna’s house to once again look for a lead singer. I knew all these girls would be trying out so I didn’t want to have any reason to be jealous. At least 14 people were auditioning and if I, for one minute feel threatened by another girl I’ll into Simon Cowell out of pure jealousy.


After eating I got on my bike and pedaled as fast as I could, (which actually means I burned way too many calories). Rayna’s house was the Victorian styled home in the very middle of the street, despite the fact that dead bodies were always being found in the nearby park, the neighborhood looked really cute.
Panting I got off my bike and knocked on the door impatiently. Rayna and Mika stood in the doorway eating Chocolate-Eclaires. I gasped at the sight of sugar.
“Can I have one of those?”, I begged. Mika laughed.
“Go ahead, greedy.”, Rayna said rolling her eyes

Okay, sorry this one was short, but I'm starting off small.
Sign up to rate and review this story