Categories > Original > Drama > Innocence

Innocence

by K-JPOP 2 reviews

A sexy player.An innocent girl.Love may have found new meaning.

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2010-07-05 - Updated: 2010-07-06 - 687 words

0Illiterate
Breathing heavily,he pulled away and tried to catch his breath.He squeezed his eyes shut,a smirk going across his face.
"Best I ever had.",the girl breathed out.
He chuckled and leaned towards her kissing her on the lips.
"Let's get out of here.",he breathed out.They got dressed quckly and fixed themselves up.
Leaving the classroom and entering the hallway,and the bell had rung on cue.Shouting and cheering kids left the classrooms throwing their papers in the air.
"Vix,we through with this hell of school!Dude,we're free!",a boy said walking up to the boy who had left the abandoned classroom.
Meet Vixen Klaude.A senior of high school,but not anymore.Their last day at school,and he absolutely enjoyed it.Doing different girls throughout the day is his kind of day.
Now,you may think exactly what the hell I'm trying to say.
What I mean is,meet the biggest player and sexiest guy in this high school.He's been doing different girls literally throughout the day.
Hope you understood that.
The boy who came up suddenly is his best friend,Dean Riverson.
"Well,we gonna go get a drink or what?",Vix asked with a smirk.
"I'll round up the guys.",Dean said with a chuckle and yelled out a whoop,causing everybody to yell it out with him.
Gone down to a karaoke,they sang and drank their hearts out.
But Vixen was careful to not to.One slip up,and his free summer turns into a homeschool facility.

"Alright,thanks for the ride.",Dean said drunkily.
"Yeah,yeah.You just get inside before you have an accident.",Vixen laughed.Dean nodded and entered his house.
Vixen drove away at full speed.
Once he reached the house,he noticed the house beside his was surrounded with boxes and a moving truck.
"Great.Newbies.",he muttered as he drove onto the driveway.He got out and leaned on the car watching the boxes be unloaded off the truck.Out came a middle-aged woman and man,along with a little boy.
"The perfect family,huh?",he murmured.
Suddenly,a girl came out.
Look like she was his age.Problem was she was nothing he liked.
Wearing a long skirt and a sweater,with her hair tied in a bun.She looked like a nanny to him.
Not his type at all.
"How boring.",he muttered.
Suddenly,she looked up to him.His eyes widened.
She looked so innocent.So small and fragile.He smiled and waved at her.She looked down quickly and and walked to a box.
He sighed and crossed his arms.
"Shy one.",he murmured.
He cleared his throat gaining the attention of the middle-aged woman and waved smiling.She smiled back and waved.
"So,you just moving in.",he said.
"Yes.Do you live there?",she asked.He nodded."Oh,I went over but nobody was there.",she continued.
"My parents are probably still working,and my little sis went to her friends house this afternoon.",he explained walking up to him.
"Oh,well.We're the Seta's.",she said shaking hands with him.
"Seta.",he murmured nodding.
"I'm Lucy Seta.My husband there is Peter Seta.My son there is Lucas.And my daughter there is Cyndi.",she said.He looked at the girl and nodded.
She looked up again,but like before,she quickly looked down.
"Well,welcome to the neighborhood.I'll tell my parents about you newbies,and they'll invite to dinner.Just warning you about it.",he said.She laughed and nodded.
He began to turn away,but she placed a hand on her arm.
"Sorry,but I didn't catch your name."
He smiled and turned back to her.
"Names Vixen.Vixen Klaude.",he said.
"Oh,haha.What an..."
"Unusual name?Yeah.I get that a lot.",he chuckled.She laughed and nodded.
"Well,good day,Vixen.",she said.
"Oh,call me Vix.",he said.She nodded with a smile.He waved to her and left to his house,entering with a sigh.
"Cyndi Seta...maybe I'll have some fun..."
Sign up to rate and review this story