Categories > Original > Drama > Innocence

Chapter 1

by K-JPOP 1 review

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-07-30 - Updated: 2010-07-31 - 779 words

0Unrated
The next day Vixen woke up to his mother calling downstairs.
With a grunt and a few cursings,he went to the bathroom and washed his mouth.
Entering the kitchen,he scoffed.
"What's your problem?I have no need to wake up early anymore," He muttered.
"Early?Ha!It's 3 in the afternoon," His mother,Claudia,said.He cleared his throat and folded his arms.
"Your point is?"
Rolling her eyes,Claudia worked on her dinner.
"Go get dressed.I invited the new neighbors over for dinner," she said.
"Please,I'm just gonna head to the court."
"Vix,do not fight with me on this or you can find yourself locked in this house all summer."
He looked at her long and hard until she finally met eyes with him.
"Fine,you win.But remember this moment when you find snakes in your tub."
Claudia rolled her eyes and literally hurried him into his room and closed his door.

Ding Dong
"They're here," Yelled out Macey,Vix's little sister.
"Alright,go call down Vix," Said their father,John.
She nodded and skipped upstairs to her older brother's door.
"Vix,come down.The neighbors are here."
"Nobody's home," Vix said from inside his room.
Macey sighed and began to kick his door with force.A few minutes later,Vix slammed the door open and bent down to his sister's level.
"What is your problem,Mace?"
"Your an idiot.That's what," She said and flicked him in the forehead then running for her life downstairs.
Vix quickly ran after her.Once they were downstairs,as soon as he almost grabbed her by the shirt,his father blocked him.
"Enough.Say hello to our visitors," John said.
Vix looked up to see the newbies standing there with a smile.All except the girl.
"Umm,hey," He murmured sticking his hands in his back pockets.
"Hello,Vix.It is nice to see you again."
Vix nodded to Lucy's greeting and smiled.
"Well,the dinner is ready.So how about we all go sit down at the table," Said Claudia.Everybody nodded and headed to the dinning room.
Sitting down,Vix found himself sitting next to the shy girl,Cyndi.
"Hey," He whispered.She kept her head down,though,and said nothing.He sighed and nodded.
As everybody ate,the parents talked while the two small kids kept to themselves.Both Vix and Cyndi kept quiet.
"Well,I'm full and stuff,so I'm gonna head upstairs," Said Vix standing up.
"Vix,take Cyndi with you.Show her around the house," Claudia said.
"Oh,yes,go make a new friend,Cyndi," Her mother said.Cyndi did a small nod and stood up pushing her chair in and following Vix into the living room.He explained each room until he was lastly at his room.
"And this is my room," He presented as they walked in.
She looked around quiet and silent.
He walked further and sat on his computer chair.She stood there at the doorway looking around and down quietly.
"Her,you can sit on my bed," He invited.She lowered her head.
He smirked and stood up walking to her.He placed his hand on her back and pushed her in lightly making her squeak.He closed the door and guided her to his bed sitting her down.She kept her head down,and continued to stay quiet.
"Well,you gonna say something or stay mute?"
Nothing.Not a word.Zilch.
"If you don't,I'll kiss you."
Her head shot up and he almost laughed as her entire face flushed.
"Why did you say that," She asked with a quiet voice.
"So that you'd say something.And don't think I won't.So there you go,you finally speak.Hallelujah."
She gave a small sigh and looked down for a moment before looking at him and narrowing her eyes.
His eyes narrowed in confusion and studied her sudden change of face.
"Let me guess.You're a player that does girls and loves to parties.Checks out the girls before you even know her name or recognize her at all."
He stared at her wide-eyed silent for just that moment.
"Well,you gonna say something or stay mute," She repeated his exact words.He narrowed his eyes and crossed his arms.
"You're not a shy and quiet girl who blushes at every mans word or movement towwards you,are you?"
"Nope.I'm just a girl who be sures to keep a low profile with her parents and has fun when she's not in their sight."
"Then this changes absolutely everything,huh?"
She nodded,a smile going across her face.
"This turned out to be very wierd."
Sign up to rate and review this story