Categories > Original > Drama > Innocence

Chapter 2

by K-JPOP 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-07-31 - Updated: 2010-07-31 - 821 words

0Unrated
The next morning,Viz lay asleep in his room.
But there was a creaking sound and hebegan to wake.The creaking sound continued so little by little,he opened his eyes.
He looked at his door for a slight moment,before laying back down.After a minute,he looked at his door,yet to see Cyndi's face instead.
"What the-"
He jumped and sat up going against his bed board while she smiled sitting there.
"Hi,sleepy boy," She said as she turned towards him.
"What the hell are you doing in my house and in my room?!"
Cyndi gave a small laugh and took off her glasses.
"Your parents let me in and everybody left for some trip.Guess they don't like bringing you.Anyways,they said that I can wait for you to wake up."
"Look,wierdo,I don't think you are a very sane person so I'd like for you to leave my room and house."
She stopped smiling and climbed onto the bed on her knees and hands crawling to him.Until they met face to face touching noses.He stared at her wide-eyed,silent and still.She pressed her chest to him making him want to moan.
"Look,I do what I want when I want.I don't listen to boys like you.You look fun and sexy so I was hoping that you would show me a good time."
She straightened so that she was on her knees and began to unbutton her sweater.He stayed silent as she did so.
She then removed her shirt showing off her C-sized breasts covered with a black lacy bra.
His mind went crazy picturing the things he could do to her...or that she could do to him.
She lowered her skirt showing off matching thong and shrugged out of it throwing her clothes on the floor.
She kicked off her shoes and climbed onto his legs so that she was sitting on his laps,her legs wrapped around his waist.
"Can you show me a good time or not," She whispered in his ear.He shuddered with the urge to act like an animal but shook it off.
"Look,I know this is stupid of me saying no to a...fine girl like you but I cannot do this....Ok,what the hell am I saying," He muttered.
She smirked and let down her hair pressing herself closer to him.
"Oh,come on.What's the point in fighting it.We won't be a couple or something.Just sex partners," She whispered as she began to kiss his neck.
He couldn't help but moan.
He was getting horny all right.Horny and hard.
"Damn," He muttered and grabbed her by the waist kissing her on the lips forcefully.
Starting with a hot make-out session,it all went down from there.

"WHAT?!"
"Shut up," Vix hushed at his friend.
He had explained about the new girl next door to Dean.
"And how long did you guys do it?"
"We spent four hours on it straight.That girl is freaky," Vix laughed out.
"I got to meet this girl!"
"Yeah,you should."
"Hi,Vix."
Vix looked up to see Shelby.An old girlfriend and last girl that he did on the last day of school before that bell rang.
"Hey,Shelby."
Shelby's friends went to Dean as Shelby herself sat on Vix's lap.He smirked and wrapped his hand around her waist.
"So do you want go for another round," She asked.
"Sorry,but he's taken."
Vix and Shelby,along with Shelby's friend and Dean,looked up.
There stood Cyndi.She wore a short,black ruffly skirt and white halter top along with white heels and matching jewelery.Her hair was down and flowing with curls that framed her face beautifully.Her green eyes glittered,while her dark hair bounced,her light skin shining.
"Cyndi," Vix whispered.
"That's the chick," Dean asked.
"Cyndi?Vix,who is she," Shelby asked.Vix stood up while Cyndi walked up to them.
"I am one of Vix's friend,Cyndi.You must be one of his whores."
"Who the hell are you to talk," Shelby defended.
"You can say I'm his girl."
Vix's eyes widened at Cyndi's words.His girl?!When did she ever become his girlfriend.
"Whatever.Let's go girls," Shelby said and walked off,with her friends immediately following.Dean said his good-byes and lucks to Vix and followed after.
"My girl," Vix asked.Cyndi looked at him and smiled.
"Yeah.I decided I want to be in a very hot relationship with you," She said wrapping her arm around his neck.
"But-"
She planted a kiss on his lips right before he could finish.
"Ssshhh.From here on,I'll take it from here.Don't worry,babe," She said and kissed him in the lips again.He nodded and when they hugged,he narrowedhis eyes in thought.
What the hell just happened?
Sign up to rate and review this story