Categories > Original > Drama > Innocence

Chapter 3

by K-JPOP 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-11-22 - Updated: 2010-11-22 - 756 words

0Unrated
"Vix,are you listening to me?"
Vix looked over to Cyndi who sat on his bed texting.
"No,Cyndi."
She stood up and threw her phone aside. She walked over to Vix as he sat on his computer chair staring her down.
"Why?" She asked with a pout.
He sighed and looked away.
"Just...I'm just feeling a little off." He murmured.
She smiled and bent over placing her hands on either side of his face.
"You're lying. Tell me,what's wrong?" She said.
"Nothing. I already told you. I'm gonna go get something to drink." He said and stood up making her back away.
He left leaving a suspicious Cyndi in the room.
She noticed his cellphone on the desk and grabbed it quickly. She began to look through the pictures and came upon a few that he had with the same girl.
"Hmmm...."

Vix grabbed out the can of coke and opened it drinking it down halfway.
He sighed and set the coke down and closed his eyes.
"This is not what I expected..." He muttered.
"Hey!"
His eyes shot open and he jumped hitting his head on the shelf.
"Ah!Damn it!" He yelled.
"Oh,I'm so sorry,baby. Are you okay?" Cyndi asked and grabbed ahold of his head.
"I'm fine. What is it?" He asked rubbing his head.
"Well,I'm just wondering. Did you ever date somebody before me? Somebody you really liked and been with a long time?" She asked.
He stayed silent for a long moment before shaking his head.
"No,why?" He asked.
She narrowed her eyes and smiled.
"No reason. You sure you're not lying to me?" She tempted.
"No." He repeated.
She sighed and nodded.
"Alright,fine. Let's go up to your room. I feel lonely." She said and grabbed his hand pulling him upstairs.

"I'm so glad to see you! I'm sure Vix will as well!!" Claudia told the young girl before her.
"Me too. I was actually h oping in visitng at your house for a while." The girl said.
"That's an absolutely perfect idea! How long for?" Claudia asked.
"As long as you'd like. I have all my stuff packed." The girl said.
"Perfect! You can stay for the summer! Oh,come on! Let's hurry to the house." Claudia said with an excited squeal.

Cyndi pushed Vix down on the bed and climbed on top of him with a smile.
"Cyndi..." Vix whispered.
"Yes?" She whispered kissing the corner of his lips.
He stayed silent and sighed.
Might as well just go along with it.
He grabbed her face and roughly pushed his lips upon hers. She moaned and immediately followed his lead.
He let his hands travel to her body gripping her roughly aginst him. She let out another moan making him go hard.
He felt her rub against him and let out a grunt of pleasure.
"Alright,Vix,guess who-"
Vix continued to grope and kiss Cyndi.
"VIXEN!"
Vix pulled away from Cyndi and both looked over to the opened door frozen.
There stood his mother and a girl. The girl. Her who he loved long ago.
"Rose?"
"Vix?"
Cyndi narrowed her eyes at the unknown girl who stood there.
She got off of Vix and pulled him off the bed.
He began to wipe off the lip gloss Cyndi left on his lips and fixed himself.
Cyndi stood close to him grasping his arm.
"Vix,what do you think you're doing?" Claudia asked.
"Mom,what's she doing here?" Vix asked nodding to Rose,the still uknown girl.
"I'm here to stay,Vix. And to see you." Rose said with a smile.
Cyndi glare at the girl as she noticed who she was.
It was her. From the pictures on Vix's cellphone.
She knew it;an old girlfriend.
"Cyndi,you should go." Vix said.
Cyndi looked at him in shock.
"Cyndi,I have things to settle here. I'll call you later. Just go." Vix whispered to her.
Cyndi sighed and nodded.
She walked past the Rose girl and said bye to Claudia.
"I'll leave you two alone." Claudia then said after the front door was opened and closed.
Claudia closed the door leaving Vix and Rose alone.
Rose smiled and walked up to Vix.
"Rose,what do you think you're doing?" Vix asked.
"Seeing my old boyfriend. I've missed you,Vix." Rose said and grabbed his hands holding it to her lips.
Rose. With long blonde hair and light blue eyes. Absolutely beautiful and the most fit and perfect body.
"Rose..."
Sign up to rate and review this story