Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Nothing But Memories

Ice Cream And Confessions

by AlexisSCREAM 0 reviews

.xD.xD.xD.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2010-07-31 - Updated: 2010-07-31 - 564 words - Complete

0Unrated
update! woo! lol hope ya likeyyy
xoxo
Nikki


We sat on my bed, talking about some of the most ridiculous things ever. We discussed our exes, our families and even our favorite hair and makeup products. Eyeliner and styling wax was mentioned. A lot. I was worried that my mom might walk into the room, because we were almost sitting on each other. His lips were tempting me more and more as each second passed so I kept up the pointless discussions to take my mind off of... him. He was gorgeous in every way. His amber swirling orbs looked almost like gemstones, and they were definitely as precious as them. His eyes were rimmed in thin black eyeliner and his hair was styled in a messy style... sex hair, I guess and he worse the tightest pants know to man-kind. He wore a shirt with a hoodie over the shirt. To me, he was the most beautiful site I had ever seen, or even hoped to have seen. And I wanted him. I wanted him so bad.
'What time is it?' Ryan asked, snatching me from my thoughts.
'Uh... It's... umm... I don't know...' I said, my eyes fixed on his. I wouldn't look at anything else, not even the clock. I wouldn't let myself.
'Brendon, honey, you're staring...' he smiled.
'Oh... ummm... I'll go get ice cream' I said, changing the subject. I raced downstairs and into the kitchen.
'Son? What's wrong? That faggot touched you, didn't he?' my dad snarled in my ear, leaning in to kiss me. It had been like this ever since he found me with another guy...
'No, dad. I'm getting ice cream' I said, jumping backwards, avoiding his lips.. I grabbed the ice cream and two spoons before bolting back upstairs again. As soon as I got back into my bedroom, I broke down in tears.
'Brendon? Brendon, what's wrong?' Ryan asked me, a look of worry and concern painted on his face.
'N-nothing' I whispered, handing him the ice cream and spoons.
'Weird, because you can't just be crying for no reason...' Ryan said, placing the ice cream and spoons on the floor and sitting down. I also sat down so that Ryan and I were opposite each other and the ice cream was in the middle.
'So, why are you crying?' Ryan asked, opening the ice cream.
'M-my dad' I muttered.
'What about your dad, sweetie?' Ryan asked me, gently taking one of my hands n squeezing it, trying to reassure me. Normally I would have been jumping around and screaming if a cute boy called me 'sweetie' but I couldn't.
'Y-you k-know how your dad beats you? Well... my d-dad... h-he r-rapes m-me' I stuttered, whispering and staring at the floor, teardrops pouring down my cheeks.
'Oh, Brendon...' Ryan whispered, standing up and sitting beside me. He wrapped his arms around me comfortingly. I looked up. I could see tears in his eyes.
'We... should... eat the ice cream' I whispered, wanting to change the subject. He sighed and pulled his arms away before moving back to sit opposite me. We shared the ice cream for the rest of the night. Well, for about an hour. We spent the rest of the night telling each other scary stories about living dolls and magical makeup.
Sign up to rate and review this story