Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Nothing But Memories

Recreating Scarlet

by AlexisSCREAM 1 review

.xD.xD.xD.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Published: 2010-10-26 - Updated: 2010-10-26 - 346 words - Complete

0Unrated
OMMFG!!!!!!!!!! I haven't updated this in.... CENTURIES!! okay... maybe not THAT long... but still...
xoxo
Nikki


The next day was better, as were the weeks that followed. I discovered so many new things about him. I found out that he left school when he was fifteen because he got bullied and that he used to hang around with drug addicts. He also told me he could never find a nice guy because they’d always take the piss and abuse him, which I thought was unfair. I told him things about myself to, things I’m sure he may or may not have already guessed. We also confessed that we like each other. I was worried that he wouldn’t like me. I mean, who would like a seventeen year old that acts like a 3 year old? Well, other than Ryan, the eighteen year old sexy beast that constantly teased me.
“Ryan, I want you, I want you so fuckin’ bad” I purred into his ear, gently nibbling on his ear lobe.
“Not tonight, Bren” he whispered, removing his arms from my waist and climbing into our bed. Yes, he’d moved in. I sighed loudly and joined him in the bed, snuggling up to his warm chest. I couldn’t be bothered to sort out the tent I was pitching. I wanted to stay with Ryan. Forever. I daydreamed about possible future for a while. By the time I had stopped thinking, Ryan was asleep. I snuggled closer and watched him sleeping until I eventually fell asleep myself.

I dtreamt about how I was currently feeling. I felt alone and rejected. In my dream I slashed my wrists and was slumped on my bedroom floor. I woke up and looked arund my room. It was still night and Ryan was still asleep. I climbed out of bed and walked into the bathroom. I rummaged through the cabinet, looking for one particular obejct. I held it in my right hand and began to cut my left wrist.
"Brendon?! What the fuck are you trying to do?"
Sign up to rate and review this story