Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Abused,broken and falling in love

moving on

by emo-girl

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-08-05 - Updated: 2010-08-05 - 713 words

?Blocked
I woke up next to Frank, he looked so beautiful when he slept. I wonder what Ray was doing? Probably getting over a hang over, probably fucking Owen.
Frank stretched.
“Hey gorgeous,” he said.
I smiled. He kissed me softly.
“You okay?” he asked.
I nodded.
I looked over at the clock, 1:45pm.
“Wow, longest time I’ve slept in,” I said.
“Me too,” he said.
“Let’s have a shower,” he said.
“Sounds good,” I said. There was a knock on the door.
“I’ll get it, you start the shower,” I said. I kissed him and got up. I pulled my boxers on, I put some jeans on, and threw a t-shirt on.
I ran downstairs. I opened it. It was Ray.
“Shit,” I said. I tried to close the door but he put his foot in the door.
“Please Gee, just let me explain,” he said.
“Fine, five minutes,” I said. He came in, walking slightly funny.
“What’s wrong with you?” I asked.
He smiled.
“Nothing,” he said.
“You got fucked didn’t you?” I asked.
“Well yeah,” he said.
“We never seemed to do the romantic bits or me getting on top, it was always a quick fuck then you would hit me,” I said.
“I know, it was wrong and I am sorry for about last night, it was complete foolish of me and I didn’t mean to,” he said.
“Look, I love you still, it’ll take us time to move on, I am trying, and I can see your happier without me, I’m still going to sort out my problems but I think we should just be friends,” he said.
“Just friends? Okay,” I said. He smiled, I smiled back.
“Gerard!” Frank shouted to me.
“Coming,” I said back.
“I’ll see you,” he said. He went and I shut the door after him.
I looked at his naked form in the shower. I was getting hard from just the sight of him.
“You getting in or not?” he asked. I stripped quickly and got in.
“I don’t think I can resist you in the shower,” I said.
“Mmm… I guess you’ll have to because I’m sore,” he said.
“I’m sure I could just suck,” I said.
“I’m sure you can,” he said.
I dropped on my knee and held his dick in my hand. I teased him by slowly rubbing in.
“Gee,” he moaned.
I suddenly took him in my mouth, he gasped at the contact between my mouth and his dick. I bobbed my head up and down his length. I licked the slit of his dick, where there was already pre-cum, I sucked, licked and scrapped my teeth along the bottom of his length.
“Fuck… God… shit you’re so…good…” he moaned. I started to hum making vibrations for him.
“Fuck! I’m so fucking near!” he yelled as his one hand ran threw my hair and the other was gripping onto my shoulder. I started to pump myself hard and quickly.
“Gee, I’m so near,” he panted. He rolled his head back and leaned more against the tiled wall. He suddenly came in my mouth, I sucked more to get more out of him. He collapsed at the other end of the bath, his eyes were closed, his mouth was slightly open. I carried on pumping myself, I looked at him, to make myself come quicker, it worked, I spilt in the bath and the water from the shower cleaned it away.
“Shame, so many little Gerard way’s floating away, such a waste,” he said.
“Not to be with you it isn’t,” I said. I kissed him softly and turn the shower off.
“maybe we can watch a movie?” I asked.
“Or be in your bedroom all day?” he asked.
“First movie then bedroom,” I answered.
“Agreed,” he said smirking.
“Now get dress,” I said. He grabbed a towel, wrapped it around his waist then ran to my bedroom. I grabbed another towel and did the same. He ran into my room and put on his clothes, I came in and put mine on. Then we went down stairs and watched a movie, with the odd round of making out.
Sign up to rate and review this story