Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Abused,broken and falling in love

no where to go

by emo-girl 0 reviews

Ray's P.O.V

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Ray Toro - Published: 2010-08-05 - Updated: 2010-08-05 - 269 words

-1Illiterate
Ray P.O.V.
I woke up with Owen cuddling into my chest and a few bottles of vodka and beer on the floor. My head was in so much pain. I groan when I lifted up to see what time it was. 11:27am. My head fell back into the pillow again.
“Morning,” Owen said.
“Hey,” I said. Owen stretched up and rubbed the back of his neck.
“Have you got any painkillers?” he asked.
“Yeah, I’ll get them,” I groaned. I got out of bed and when into the kitchen. Mine and Owen’s clothes were scattered around the living room and the bedroom. I pulled out a box of painkillers. I took one and then handed them to Owen. He got a glass of water and threw it back in one. I took the painkiller and then tried to find my jeans.
“How about me an you go back to bed?” Owen asked. He rubbed his hands over my chest.
“Sounds like a plan,” I said. I kissed him, he wrapped his legs around my waist and let me carry him to the bedroom. Owen was getting the lube from the draw, I remembered suddenly what happened last night with Gerard. I still loved him, I wanted him back, in my life. Owen smiled at me as he pasted the lube to me.
“I don’t need it,” I said.
“What?” he asked.
“You need it,” I said.
“Why?” he asked.
“I want you to fuck me, not me fuck you,” I said.
“Are you sure?” he asked stroking my cheek.
I nodded and kissed him.
Sign up to rate and review this story