Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Abused,broken and falling in love

year later...

by emo-girl

a year later... R&R

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-08-05 - Updated: 2010-08-05 - 2903 words

?Blocked
It’s been a year and a half now; me and Frank are happy together still. We moved into a apartment together. Ray and I are still friends, we see each other, Frank and Ray seem to get on. Ray has got help for the alcohol and the violent. He has moved in with Owen and they are engaged. Mikey and Bob were living together in a flat, they were so sweet together. I sat in my apartment making the final amendments on the comic I’m making. Frank came in.
“I’m taking you out tonight,” he said. He still amazes me.
“You still amaze me to this day,” I said.
He laughed.
“Well I have something important that I want to discuss over dinner,” he said.
“Like?” I asked.
“Wait and see,” he said.
“So go and scrub up sexy we’re going to the posh hotel,” he said. It wasn’t called the posh hotel; he thought it was posh so he nicknamed it the posh hotel.
“Fine,” I said. I went to the bedroom and pulled out some black trousers. I had just took my t-shirt off to change it for a shirt when Frank ran in and tackled me to the bed.
“How about we have some amazing sex first then we get ready?” he asked.
“Ummm… how about first we get ready, then we go, have dinner and then come back and have amazing sex?” I asked.
“We’re not coming back,” he said.
“Where are we going? You going to take me on a walk then kill me or something?” I asked.
“No, well it could be arranged but I love you too much, no we’re staying at the posh hotel,” he said.
“You can’t afford that, can you? Unless you’re a secret millionaire and you haven’t told me or your selling yourself now a days,” I said
“Shut up!” he shouted. I laughed.
He shut me up with a passionate kiss.
“Get ready, if you don’t I will punish,” he said.
“What would be my punishment Mr Iero?” I asked.
“Well, maybe I could make you hard as anything, handcuff you to the bed, I will make sure that you suffer, I might even bring a friend along to make you jealous,” he said.
“You wouldn’t,” I said.
“Get ready and I won’t,” he said. He kissed me then got up and went to the bathroom.
I heard the shower running. I got dressed in my black trousers, a white shirt, a red tie and a black suit jacket. I was tying up my shoes when Frank came in, with just a towel and stood there.
“What?” I asked.
“Nothing, you just look smart, smart suits you, it makes you look sexy,” he said.
“You look sexy in just a towel, but you have to get ready now,” I said.
“Fine,” he mumbled.
He went to the wardrobe and picked out a black suit, he got out a black shirt and white tie. He put it on quickly. He was soon ready.
“Come on Frank!” I shouted to him, I was much quicker than him at doing make-up he was still doing his. I had one suitcase packed for just some clothes for the next day, Frank said we are only stopping one night.
“Coming!” he shouted back.
He came in looking amazing, from the first day I saw him I was in love with him, my heart skipped a beat when I saw him, when he smiled at me, when he kissed me or touched me. I gave him my goofy smile and blushed.
“What’s up with you?” he asked.
“You look perfect,” I answered.
“You too,” he said.
“I love you Gee,” he added.
“I love you too,” I said. I kissed him softly on the lips.
“Let’s go,” he said. He grabbed hold of my hand, he linked his fingers with mine. We soon got outside of the “posh hotel”. Frank casually walked up to the desk.
“Reservations for Mr Iero,” he said.
“Yes, Mr Iero,” he said. He handed over the keys.
“Room 103, sir when do you wish us to send the supplies you ordered?” he asked.
Supplies?
“Around nine,” he said.
“Very well sir, have a good stay,” he said. I looked at my watch, it was almost nine.
“Let’s go and put our suitcase up and then have dinner,” he said.
I nodded. I took the case and brought it up the elevator. We soon got up to the second floor. We went down the hall and straight into our room.
I put it next to the bed.
“Okay, dinner, lets go, I’m hungry,” he said. He pulled me gently by the hand to go back down to the large dinning room. We were seated at the table in the corner over looking the gardens outside.
“It’s beautiful,” I said.
“Like you,” he said. I blushed.
The waitress came over.
“Hello sir’s, can I get you anything?” she asked.
“I’ll have a coke,” I said.
“Me too,” Frank said.
“Okay, I’ll come back when you’ve decided what you’d like to eat,” she said.
“Thank you,” Frank said.
She left us. I looked over at Frank, he looked nervous.
“You okay?” I asked.
“Yeah,” he said.
The waitress came back with our drinks.
“Two cokes, are you ready to order?” she asked.
“Yeah, I’ll have the pasta bake,” Frank said.
“I’ll have the vegetable curry,” I said.
“You don’t have to do that,” he said.
“I don’t mind,” I said.
“Okay,” she said.
“Anything else?” she asked.
“Nope,” Frank said.
She smiled and went.
Me and Frank talked while we waited for our dinner, it soon came.
“The vegetable curry,” she said as she placed it in front of me.
“The pasta bake,” she said as she placed it in front of Frank.
“Thanks,” I said. She left us. Half way threw eating Frank stopped.
“Frank what is wrong?” I asked.
“We need to talk,” he said.
Shit, he was breaking up with me wasn’t he?
I nodded.
He stood up and got down on one knee next to me, I turned to face him with wide eyes.
“Gerard Way will you marry me?” he asked.
“Pardon?” I asked.
“Will. You. Marry. Me?” he asked slowly.
“Of course I will!” I yelled. I basically jumped on Frank.
“Don’t you want the ring or are you thinking of taking me right here in the dinning room?” he asked.
“I’ll take the ring then rush you upstairs and then take you on the bed, possible on the floor if I can’t wait, then the bed, then the shower, then the bed again,” I said. He laughed. He handed me a small blue box. I opened it, it was a sliver band.
“Oh Frank,” I said.
“You like? I wanted to get something simple and then get you something special for the wedding rings,” he said.
“I love it!” I yelled, I kissed him over and over again.
I never wanted to let go.
“Lets go, I think I want you now,” he said.
“You read minds well,” I said. We got up.
“Put this on my bill, Mr Iero,” He said.
“Yes sir, congratulations sir’s,” she said.
“Thank you,” we said. We quickly got inside the elevator, I pushed up against him. I passionately kissed him, I pushed him against the wall, he moaned and threw his head back, exposing his neck for me to kiss, bite, suck and lick. He yelped as I bit into him but he moaned as I sucked it slowly and softy.
“Gerard,” he moaned. The elevator door opened, I carried on kissing him as we went down the hall, Frank struggled to get the key in door as I squeezed his ass. He threw me against the wall and shut the door. He attacked my neck and lips. Our moans got louder.
Frank dropped to his knees. He undone my belt, my button and zip. He pulled them down to my knees, he pulled out my erection. I gasped at the contact. He blew the end. I groaned. He sucked the tip, then rubbed my thighs as he took me fully in his mouth. I moaned loudly. He scraped his teeth along my length, which I loved. He sucked and bobbed up and down my length. I ran my fingers threw his hair. He flicked his tongue over the slit.
“God…oh… please Frankie I want you now,” I groaned. He got up and smiled at me.
“What are these supplies that you asked for?” I asked.
“Come here,” he said. We went over to the table, there was a tray, it had whip cream, chocolate sauce, cherries and strawberries.
“Well lets not waste it,” I said.
“Where do want me Mr Way soon to be Mr Iero?” he asked.
“On the bed, naked,” I said. He stripped of his clothes and lay on the bed. I went to the suitcase. I got out a pairs of handcuffs, and lube.
I took my clothes off, I lay over Frank, thank god the bed frame had bars. I pulled Frank’s arms above his head and hand cuffed him to he bed. I straddled him.
“Is this going to be suffering or pleasurable?” Frank asked.
“Depends if you’re a good boy or a bad boy, if you’re a bad boy I’ll make it even better,” I said.
“Well I’m a bad boy, the badest you’ve ever meet,” he said.
“Good, now you’re my bad slut aren’t you?” I asked. As I grinded our hips together, Frank moaned and arched his back.
“Yes, I’ve always been your bad slut,” he panted.
“I’m your master, aren’t I?” I asked.
“Yes, you fuck me and punish me so well,” he said.
“I’m glad you think that, now lets get down to business,” I said. I went over to get the chocolate sauce and the whip cream, I straddled him again, our erections rubbed together.
“Oh… God, fuck,” he moaned.
“It’s only just beginning babe,” I said. I poured the chocolate sauce over his chest. I then squeezed the whip cream over the chocolate sauce then on his erection. He whimpered at the feel of the cold cream sitting on his dick.
I slowly licked his chest, he moaned loudly and arched his back. I licked and sucked my way slowly down to his dick. I slowly licked some of the cream off, he groaned, he hated being teased. I took him fully in my mouth. I sucked, licked, bobbed my head up and down his length, I scrapped my teeth along his length, I flicked my tongue along the slit, he arched his back and moaned loudly. I tasted the pre-cum, I placed with his balls in my hands, I massaged them.
“God Gee, I’m so close,” he panted.
“I want to taste you babe, come in my mouth,” I said seductively.
He groaned as I went faster.
“Oh God Babe! Yeah! Fuck! Faster!” he screamed.
I did what I was told.
He came in my mouth, I suck him, to get more out of him. His eyes closed, his mouth in the shape of a ‘o’. I watched him, waiting for him to be ready for round two.
He opened his eyes.
“My turn,” he said. I laughed and took the handcuffs off. I threw them on the floor.
“Aww… I could have used those,” he said.
“Why don’t you go and get them?” I asked.
“Because I want to fuck you so bad,” he said.
“Punish me baby,” I said in his ear as I nibbled the lobe.
“Lie down,” he ordered.
“Wait,” I said.
“What?” he asked.
“I want to pleasure you, you’ve proposed to me and I want to pleasure you not the other way round,” I said.
“Fine, but I’m on top,” he said. He meant he wanted to ride me.
“I want my punishment too,” I said.
“You like being punished don’t you?” he asked.
“By you yes, you do it so well,” I answered.
“Well then… on your hands and knee’s then,” he said. I did what I was told. I couldn’t see what was going on. I suddenly felt his hand hit against my butt cheek.
“Oh God!” I screamed.
“Harder!” I screamed. He hit me over and over. It was kind of sore but I loved it.
“Turn back over baby,” he whispered in my ear.
I quickly flipped over. He got out the lube and put it all over my dick, it was a sort of quick hand job. He sat over me, he lined up his entrance with my dick. I slammed up into his ass. He screamed out my name.
He started riding me, too slowly for me.
“Harder and faster Frank,” I panted.
“It’s Master Iero to you, and you’re my little whore, you’ll have to beg me,” he said and stopped riding me.
“Oh please Frank, I want you so bad, I want you to go faster and harder, I’ll always be your little whore, just fuck me till I beg you to stop, I want it so bad babe…I mean Master Iero,” I moaned.
“A little more,” he said.
“Please Master Iero, I want you make me your little whore right here and now on this bed,” I begged. I feel sorry for the people next door.
“I’ll make you my whore, I want you to moan like one,” he said. He started riding me faster and harder.
“Oh god!” I screamed.
“Fuck, touch me Gee!” he screamed.
“Yes Master Iero,” I panted. I took hold of his dick, he carried on riding me like there was no tomorrow. I pumped his dick quickly as possible, wanting to satisfy him.
“Oh God Gee,” he moaned.
“Don’t stop baby, I want you to come, I want to come deep inside you,” I said. I pulled up into him hard. He suddenly screamed in pleasure.
“I guess I just hit it,” I said.
He nodded. I pulled out then pushed in again. He screamed again, he pulled up my length and I grabbed his hips and pulled him back down, hitting his spot over and over again.
“I’m so near,” I moaned.
“Me too, babe,” he panted.
He screamed out my name then came all over us, he tightened, I buried deep inside him and came inside him. He grabbed a tissue from the bed side table and wiped us clean; he then got off me and collapsed half on top of me, half on the bed. We were breathing heavily. I soon got back to normal, I turned to him and kissed him. He sat up and kissed me on the lips.
“I love you so much Frank,” I said.
“I love you too, with all my heart,” he said. We soon cuddled up and fell asleep in each others arms.

------------------------------------------Ray’s P.O.V. -------------------------------------------------
Me and Owen were sitting in the living room, he was cuddled up next to me. We were in the dark watching Drag me to hell. He flinched when something freaked him it, I chuckled.
“What?” he asked.
“You can get very scared easily,” I answered.
“Shut up,” he said.
“Make me,” I said.
I started tickling him, his laugh was so sweet and amazing to my ears.
“Stop, stop!” he yelled as he tried to stop laughing.
“What do I get if I stop?” I asked.
“A kiss?” he asked.
“Fair enough,” I answered. I stopped and leaned closer to him.
“I can’t wait for you to be Mr Toro, my husband,” I said softly to him.
“I can’t wait either,” he said. I leaned in more. He cupped my cheek with his hand. He kissed me softly. He started kissing down my neck, gently sucking and kissing. I moaned softly in his ear. He bit down into my neck, probably trying to leave another love bite like the many I had already.
“What do you think about adoption?” he asked as he kissed my neck.
“You want to adopt?” I asked.
“One day, I want to give a child a home and love, and you’d be the best dad,” he said.
“You would be better,” I said.
I kissed his cheek.
“I think it’s a good idea,” I said.
“Should we watch another movie?” he asked.
“I think I can think of something better,” I said smiling at him.
“I bet you can,” he said.
“We could do it right here on the floor, or on the bed, or on the counter, or in the shower, you choose,” I said.
“Big decision,” he said.
“Very big,” I said as I kissed his neck.
“How about here first, then counter, then bed, and in the morning the shower?” he asked.
“Like your plan,” he said.
“You’ve liked my plans for ad least a year and a half now,” he said.
“You’re very good at planning,” I said.
I knew it was going to be a long but amazing night.
Sign up to rate and review this story