Categories > Cartoons > Avatar: The Last Airbender > What Lies in the Life of Jade: Amber eyes and Silver Lies

Ba Sing Se

by jadesohma 0 reviews

they get to Ba Sing Se. Was that not clear?

Category: Avatar: The Last Airbender - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Aang,Katara,Sokka,Zuko - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2010-08-06 - Updated: 2010-08-07 - 1629 words - Complete

-1TrainWreck
After my little village, we went to this huge library and maneged to lose Apa. How do we lose a giant bison you may ask. It's quite simple really, I have no idea. Now we're going to Ba Sing se on a lead that Apa is there and give the infomation we got to the earth king. Toph isn't so happy and neither am I. The few days i spent there were hell. wish us luck!
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Here we are! Ba Sing Se! Great! Not.

We're in a stone box? I really don't know what this is called. It's just a room made of stone with seats and two earthbenders pushing it. It's cool though. The wall is coming closer so we should be getting off here. Its changed since i've been here last. Well I was 11. So that was four years ago. Damn.

Okay, it's stoping. Wow this place is cool. Every thing is made of marble and stone. As soon as we get off, the stone thingy, swiftly left. My gaze locks on the beauty oh the city.

"Hello. I'm Judie" The voice so flat and plain. I'm glad im not the only one that looked. A women stood in front of us. She had long black hair and a greenish dress. It felt odd being around her. Her mouth began to move but i didn'tnhear any thing. Is some thing wrong with my ears? Wait! They're moving! Better catch up!

We all get into a carriage that was waiting for us. It was tight but we all got in on the same side. No one wanted to sit next to Judie. I got the window seat so i looked out it the whole time. I didn't hear a word. And totaly okay with it.

The carriage stoped and I snaped back when Toph starts to shake me. I crawl out on the seat, jump to my feet, and stretch. When I open my eyes, I see a beautiful house. I gape at it. But when they start to move again, i have to look away. We walk into the house. Damn it's big! I look around by just moving my head. I probly look crazy but i really couldn't care less.

Before i knew it, Judie was gone and we were alone. Yay! An awkward silence was broken by me when i said "Well im going to sleep!"

"but it's four in the afternoon!" Sokka says very loudly

"So? I'm tired!" I argue.

I sreach the halls for a nice room. Take to a nice small room in the back and fall asleep.

I wake up hours before every one. And it's nine. Is that sad? I think it is. I slept for....waile. And i'm the first one to wake up? Really? Thats a bit crazy. But whatever.

I write a note saying i'll be back when ever because i have no idea when i'll be back. Its a big city. I'm in the mood for tea. I'll go to a tea shope! That'll be fun. And it shouldn't be that long before i'm back. It's just tea, right? So i take my money and a book and i am off!

I find my self at the infomation box asking what is the best tea shope in the whole city and where it is. Turns out, it's in the outer ring and is worth the walk. Fine! Why not?

Okay, this is too far of walk. The damn tea better amazing. (Sorry for complaining so much!) I get to the street that it's on, then get lost. Just my luck. So i ask a nice old man who said "It's right down the street miss. It's the best tea shope since they got their new brewer." I smiled at him and nodded.

The little shope is old and the name was in big blue letters. When I open the door a little bell rang. I found an empty table in the far corner and started to read. "What would you like, Miss?" I think this is the owner. He's dressed better than the other two. "Just Jasmine with lemon please" I say sweetly. "It will be out shortly" He bowed to me and left.

I began to read again when i hear "What are you reading?" I look up. The first thing i notice is his scar. It coverd his eye down to his cheek bone but before his hair line. He had long brown hair and beautiful amber eyes.

"Oh, this? It's just a book my mother wrote." I say still looking up at him as he sets my tea on the table.

"Your mother? What is it about?" His soft hazy vocie, I love the sound of it.

"It's about a time that no one can bend, the man wear coats and fluffy shirts wile the women wear dresses with skirts that puff out. It's not much diffrent form our time not, but i like that no one can bend. It's a time of peace.I just like it. It's sad she wont get to share it with the world" I say kinda spacy.

"That sounds amazing. What happend to her that she can't share it?" He asks

"Why don't you sit down and i'll tell you" I smile kicking the chair across from me.

"Really?" He says surprised more than any thing.

"Yeah. I don't see why not. I'm Jade by the way." I sticking out my hand

"Lee. Okay, so what happend?"He says takinng my hand.

I sigh and begin "The fire nation killed her and my father....and my village. I'm the only one left." I say trying (very hard) not to cry.

"I'm so sorry." He says his vocie even softer than before.

"I should have been there. I should have fought with them. If worse comes to worse, I should have died with them." Now i'm going to cry.

"No. There's a reson why your here. I'm sure of it. The reson is some where. You just need to find it." He says so kindly. I have no choice but to put on a small smile

"Thanks. Now that i shared some thing deep and personal, it's your turn. How did you get your scar?" I ask carefuly

"I wronged a genreal. He hit me with a blast of fire. I couldn't fight back. It happend so quickly. My life has never been the same since then." He was looking down wile he talked looking sader as he kept going.

"Im sorry, I didn't relize-"

"It's fine. It's in the past now." He says

"Um. Are you here with your family?" I say trying to change the subject.

"Only my uncle. My father hates me, my sisters evil, and my mother is gone." He says in spite.

I put my hand on his cheek. He looks up at me. I smile."How can a father hate his own son?" "Easy" He replys.

I was about to say "how" but was cut off by the owner saying "I'm sorry, we're closing now and don't you have tables to clean?" He turned to Lee. Lee closed his eyes and got up. I fallowed in his lead. "So, maybe i'll come back tomarrow and we can talk alittle more." I say to him. He smiles back and says "I'd like that"

I put money on the table, with a nice tip, and walked out the door. It was dark. How long was i there? Didn't feel that long....but it's whatever.

As I walked twords the water fixture, a blur of black come in front of me. The light from the house besides me showed a face. His hair looked like a big circle and had a blade of wheat sticking out of his mouth. He looked angry for some reson.

"Stay away from that guy" He said, hate lingering in his vocie.

"What? Wait! Who the hell are you?!" I snap

"That's not important, just stay away from that guy" He hisses

"Why should i do that?" I ask,I am going to hurt this guy if he doesn't shut up. There's no doubt about it.

"Because he's a fire bender" He says in an angry wisper.

"What would you say if I was a fire bender" I mock the wisper

"Nothing. Because your not" He smirks at me.

I laugh and say "Wanna bet?" With that i jump to the roof tops and start to run. And hes following me. great. Crap here comes the wall. Maybe if i bend little groves.yes! I can't believe im climbing a wall in Ba Sing Se! I was able to lose him. He is a stalker!

I make it back saft and sound. No thanks to him. The lights are on and the house is still. I open the door and get yelled at. "Where have you been?!"

"Hi Katara! Nice to see you too!" Really? I just got home!

"Where have you been?!" She repeated.

"Didn't you see my note?" I ask going to the soft chair on the other side of the room.

"yeah but tea shouldn't take 10 hours!" She screamed on the ten.

"That's what i thought. I just got cought up talking to this guy-"

"Aw you met a guy?!" Katara squealed

"Yeah...I don't know what to call it. We just talked. I'm suppose to go back there tomarrow." as I tell her, her smile got wider and wider and didn't stop when she sat down next to me.

"You have to tell me every thing!" She shakes me

"Okay! Okay!" I start to tell her every detail. She was loving every second of it and wanting more. Well she'll just have to wait till tomarrow.
Sign up to rate and review this story