Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > When I Fall Can I Catch Myself

Authors Note

by LittleMissFae 2 reviews

Just a quick authors note. Read if you want a peak into my mind.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2010-08-09 - Updated: 2010-08-09 - 411 words - Complete

1Ambiance
Thank you so much for reading this. In celebration of When I Fall finally reaching GREEN (5 or more rates on the actual story) I'm going to give you a peak into my mind, Rosemary's mind, Gerard's and Brendon's, and even Hayley's mind. So thank whoever the 5th rated was. At this time I would love to thank these users for reading and reviewing WIFCICM.

Amy_Revenge
shortygirl
AlexisScream
sock_monkey
milkyway
Heart-Failure
SouthernIrishBabe
Abigail
JessieGirl
ImAPrincess

When I reach Chapter 20 I'm giving everyone a little treat. I'll post a link to my other sight where it'll show you pictures of the entire cast.

When I first started writing WIF I had no intentions on publishing it anywhere! It was actually written for comic release while I was writing a sad story based in the Civil War. After a few chapters I found myself thinking about the characters 24/7. I fell in love with the protective, sincere relationship between Rose and Gerard. But I also fell in love with Brendon's and Rose's fun, daring relationship.

A year later, here I am still thinking about it constantly but now I'm almost completely finished with it. (Dont worry it's going to make it to chapter 50-55) Now my focus is put on the upcoming sequel. Yep, there will be a sequel. It's called: 'I'll Jump, Then Fall'. It will take you by utter surprise.

Rose is meant to be completely random, funny as hell, and she could probably be commited crazy. She is really fun to write about. She's also very difficut though, you have a hard time to make her believably funny and not cheesy. By the reaction I've gotten for WIF I think I've done just that. She's suppose to be very edgy but very chic.

Gerard is meant to fall head over heels for Rose. He's going to have many challenges ahead of him. Miracles and devestation will be frequent also. His passion toward Rose can only go so far.

Brendon is hard to describe without ruining the outcome of the story. He's Rose's best friend but will that be enough for him? Will it be enough for Rose?

Hayley is going to be a huge part of this series. Her and Rosemary are inseparable best friends, closer than sisters. Hayley helps Rose get through the hard times. Maybe Hayley saves her.

Thank you so much for reading. There is much more to Rose's story. This is only the beginning.

~Emiley M.~
Sign up to rate and review this story