Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Disenchanted

Disenchanted

by disasters1 1 review

Loosely based on Henry VIII's Tudor rule...but with the complete bastardization of history.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2010-08-11 - Updated: 2010-08-11 - 429 words

1Original
The stones were cold upon Lila's feet as she stumbled from bed to the sound of foreboding music of footsteps filtering through the air. With stealth of a woman freed from layers of dressings, she snuck from her room through the adjoining rooms and lurked towards the distant corridor where Prince Gerard lay unwell. She edged towards an opened door and saw the procession of important dignitaries and the princess Lindsay shuffle towards the eldest prince's quarters. Lila felt for the poor King and younger prince who seemed more stoic and cold than ever lately. A gasp escaped her mouth as the Lord Chamberlain Iero shot her a look through the darkness that caused her to stumble backwards before a quick curtsy. She ran to her bedchamber and closed her eyes tightly. Iero had always frightened her since she arrived at court to be a lady in waiting to Lady Lindsay, the wife of Prince Gerard. He had cold eyes and scratch marked skin on his arms that reminded her of tales from the hunters of magnificent beasts in the dark woods. He seemed to be able to spot her from any dark corner of the castle, like he sensed her frightened breathing.

The eldest Prince lay dying and the princess Lindsay, it seemed, would not become Queen of Bella Muerta. Though Lila knew she should feel sadness for the fading prince and her lady, she felt fear for herself. With her position in the court she had wasted valuable time that could have been made making a favorable match. She had assumed she would just end up with another high ranking member of the court, near the throne. Now she was in danger of falling from any prospective matches and out into far countrysides, or worse taken back to her mistress's court in Brooklyn upon Hype.

An eerie still fell upon the castle as if a breath had blown out a candle and now only slow moving smoke remained where light had once shone.

It was done. The prince Gerard was dead. Lady Lila could hear her mistress quiet sobs from down the far corridors.


O.k! I would REALLY appreciate r&r's so I know if I should keep posting what I've written or just keep it to myself? Please and Thank You!!
P.S Can you even handle the idea of Mikey Way being the scary intense egomaniac Henry VIII?? I'm loving it.

Also I'm including whatever song I listened to while writing the chapter so you can listen to it as well.

Sideways- Citizen Cope
Sign up to rate and review this story