Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You Can't Touch My Brother

Chapter 5 (end)

by WellxCarryxOn 0 reviews

I'm sorry.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2010-08-12 - Updated: 2010-08-12 - 677 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 5

The next day as I was heading to my car I saw Mike in the parking lot. I quickly looked away and pretended I didn’t see him. When I got to my car I unlocked it and started to open my door when I heard, “What, can’t even open doors for your whore anymore?” Mike said and smiled. His hair was still combed back but his skinny jeans and band shirt was back. “I think you have your own whore now.” I said as I got in. I tried to lock the door but I was to slow and he slid into the passenger seat. “She’s gone, Bert. You’re the only one for me.” He tried to kiss me but I pulled away. “You’re the one who walked out and did a 180 over night.” I said. He looked at the ground and leaned back in his seat. “I’m sorry.” “Me too.” I said. “I thought it would hurt you, like you hurt me. But Gerard told me everything. About you two, about yesterday, everything. I realized I was only doing exactly what you did. I realized it didn’t help, it just hurt, both of us. I’m sorry Bert.” He said looking at his hands. “I’m sorry too Mike. I should have told you earlier. I shouldn’t have led you on.” I said taking his hand and kissing it. He looked at me, tear filled, gorgeous eyes. “Do you really feel that way about me? Am I really the only thing you live for? Do you really love me?” “More than anything, Mike. You are my one and only, you’re the only reason I get up in the morning.” I said. “Will you take me back, Bert? ..please…” The last part was a whisper. “I want to be all fucking yours, and I want you to be only mine, babe.” “Anything you want.” He said crawling into my lap and kissing me. “I want to be all yours, forever.” He whispered.

Chapter 6
Mike came sprinting around the hall the next day. “BERT! Guess what!?” He leapt into my eager arms, “What?” “I passed the class.” He winked and I knew exactly what he was talking about. “Ooh, that calls for celebration.” I said smirking. “and you don’t even have to buy me dinner.” “Dirty little whore.” I said back, biting his lip. He fought a moan. “You dirty little sex slave, babe.” He growled sexily into my ear. It was so hot. “Oh my god” I whispered leaning against the lockers behind me because me knees had gone weak. “Get in my damn car, now, bitch!” “Yes, Sir.” He said saluting and running. Kinky little bastard. I ran after him and opened the door for him and jumped in. He was kissing my neck as I was driving which wasn’t doing much for my driving record, but it was doing a hell of a lot for me. I smiled to myself, If only Gerard could see how kinky his little brother was now. He wasn’t nearly as innocent as he led on…

When we got to my house we burst through the door and into my room. I shoved him onto my bed. “ahh Bert..” “You’re my slave, boy. You have to do what your told..” I pulled out some rope. “Yes, Master.” He said, moaning and getting on his knees. I love this kinky little bastard, and he’s all fucking mine.


The next morning I woke up with my arms around Mikey. “Last night was amazing.” He said dragging out the last word. “I love you.” He added kissing me. “I love you too. Damn I had no idea how kinky you are.. It’s so sexy.” I said back. He smirked. “My-our little secret.” “Anything you want.” I said kissing his nose. “I believe I remember moaning something like that last night.” He said back and we both laughed. I kissed him again and everything was perfect.

THE END.
Sign up to rate and review this story